Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
LVNHACK 03:27 PM 10-23-2012
Originally Posted by Phobia:
You know what is really frustrating? In all of the parts they didn't show, I was perfectly articulate and made incredibly well informed points all while looking 20 lbs skinnier. Oh well. Your loss.

Yeah Marine....You need me to send you some Insanity workout videos ?....You need to do some push aways (from the table) and restrict you alcohol intake some....cripes, what would Chesty Puller say ?
[Reply]
Phobia 05:36 PM 10-23-2012
Originally Posted by LVNHACK:
Yeah Marine....You need me to send you some Insanity workout videos ?....You need to do some push aways (from the table) and restrict you alcohol intake some....cripes, what would Chesty Puller say ?
Sure. Send them. I could stand to shed 2 inches.
[Reply]
aturnis 06:28 PM 10-23-2012
How about

"Sweet flip flops Scott..."
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:15 PM 10-23-2012
Will the planes be in the air at the same time on Sunday?

And with a late game...what time can we expect the birds in the air?
[Reply]
pr_capone 07:37 PM 10-23-2012
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Will the planes be in the air at the same time on Sunday?

And with a late game...what time can we expect the birds in the air?
Birds will fly until an hour before kickoff.
[Reply]
ILChief 07:37 PM 10-23-2012
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
If you're going to the game and passing out flyers, make sure you get video of any harassment...though I honestly doubt there will be any...but that would be some serious humiliation if the CIA thugs start messing with the fans.
You would be more likely to be hassled by true fans like Deb than by pioli's goons
[Reply]
aturnis 07:39 PM 10-23-2012
Why was the first one at 10 am? Seems like 11 am would be a better time, when MORE people are at the stadium out of their cars, and the National stations are starting pregame, and turn focus to Arrowhead if that is the game they are carrying...

Just an honest question.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:42 PM 10-23-2012
Originally Posted by aturnis:
Why was the first one at 10 am? Seems like 11 am would be a better time, when MORE people are at the stadium out of their cars, and the National stations are starting pregame, and turn focus to Arrowhead if that is the game they are carrying...

Just an honest question.

Law says restricted airspace after 11.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:44 PM 10-23-2012
Originally Posted by aturnis:

Just an honest question.
Restricted airspace for an hour before kickoff and an hour after the game ends.
[Reply]
aturnis 07:46 PM 10-23-2012
OIC...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:47 PM 10-23-2012
More publicity for you guys.
"It can't be much fun to be Pioli in Kansas City about now, with fans paying to fly banners overhead during games at Arrowhead Stadium, demanding his firing."

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/don_banks/10/23/hot-seat-gms/index.html#ixzz2AB1zKwzR"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:49 PM 10-23-2012
Can we PLEASE get someone out there with a good camera this time, that can shoot HD footage?
[Reply]
Coach 08:17 PM 10-23-2012
I think Extension = Betrayal is a good one, in my opinion.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:28 PM 10-23-2012
Originally Posted by Coach:
I think Extension = Betrayal is a good one, in my opinion.
Thanks. Thought of it all on my own.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:36 PM 10-23-2012
should update the followers #'s on facebook and twitter in the OP
[Reply]
Page 315 of 603
« First < 215265305311312313314315 316317318319325365415 > Last »
Up