Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
luv 03:06 PM 10-22-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
We won a battle but the war continues. The banner that was voted on is:

RETURN HOPE - FIRE PIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Positive message & restates that we don't want Pioli.
Wow. That won? I voted for it, but it was way behind last time I checked it. I think that's perfect.
[Reply]
pr_capone 03:11 PM 10-22-2012
Originally Posted by luv:
Wow. That won? I voted for it, but it was way behind last time I checked it. I think that's perfect.
The poll is still active but it has a HUGE lead.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 03:12 PM 10-22-2012
I'm in for whatever was voted, but just think it's pushing it just a little. Pioli showed that we lit a fire under his ass. Maybe he will make some moves. JMO
[Reply]
hometeam 03:33 PM 10-22-2012
Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!!:
I'm in for whatever was voted, but just think it's pushing it just a little. Pioli showed that we lit a fire under his ass. Maybe he will make some moves. JMO
If its pushing it 'just a little', I dont think we are trying hard enough~
[Reply]
luv 03:45 PM 10-22-2012
Pioli can't fire himself.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 03:51 PM 10-22-2012
I personally wasn't in this to get Pioli fired so much as getting Cassel benched.
[Reply]
Incredible Edibles 03:52 PM 10-22-2012
Originally Posted by luv:
Pioli can't fire himself.
Exactly.

Say what you will, but I wont be cheering any moves until this is the one that is announced. (Him being gone, not firing himself, dur)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 04:17 PM 10-22-2012
I personallasn't in this to get Pioli fired so much as getting Cassel benched.
I was. I decided to spend my money on this rather than traveling to.games. much more sastifying.
[Reply]
In58men 04:21 PM 10-22-2012
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I was. I decided to spend my money on this rather than traveling to.games. much more sastifying.
When did you add "Re" to your name?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 04:26 PM 10-22-2012
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
When did you add "Re" to your name?
LOL. 1976.
[Reply]
bevischief 04:30 PM 10-22-2012
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Same here.
[Reply]
alnorth 04:32 PM 10-22-2012
Looks good to me. I was happy with both options, but I think the lead is now insurmountable.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:37 PM 10-22-2012
We won a battle but the war continues. The banner that was voted on is:

RETURN HOPE - FIRE PIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Positive message & restates that we don't want Pioli.
Awesome.

As long as Pioli is here, we can't be satisfied because we all know there's a chance Cassel's benching isn't permanent...
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:46 PM 10-22-2012
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Awesome.

As long as Pioli is here, we can't be satisfied because we all know there's a chance Cassel's benching isn't permanent...
Or another retread QB, and attempting to draft a sleeper QB in his mind in the later rounds.
[Reply]
FAX 05:17 PM 10-22-2012
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Awesome.

Or he'll hire another imbecile to coach the team.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 309 of 603
« First < 209259299305306307308309 310311312313319359409 > Last »
Up