ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2360 of 2694
« First < 1360186022602310235023562357235823592360 2361236223632364237024102460 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:30 AM 12-19-2022

Forget all the physical stuff @PatrickMahomes can do… his FEEL for the game is the BEST I have ever seen!! Crazy thing is if he wasn’t so physically talented I don’t think we would truly be able to understand that!!

— Kurt Warner (@kurt13warner) December 19, 2022

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:34 PM 12-19-2022
Colin Cowherd just compared Mahomes to LeBron James and openly says "he's the best QB I've ever seen"!! (It's on youtube)..People are giving Pat his flowers today man but the crazy thing is Chiefs kingdom is so disappointed by the overall performances that maybe we forget about how lucky we are to have him :-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:37 PM 12-19-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Colin Cowherd just compared Mahomes to LeBron James and openly says "he's the best QB I've ever seen"!! (It's on youtube)..People are giving Pat his flowers today man but the crazy thing is Chiefs kingdom is so disappointed by the overall performances that maybe we forget about how lucky we are to have him :-)
No, we know we are lucky to have him. But we also realize that he is the part that always gives us a chance. He can’t fix coaching or scheme, and we have honestly been pretty lack luster in coaching on defense for years.

A few bright spots a great defense of coordinator doesn’t make. Give mahomes Cincy/Bills defense and it would be automatic Super Bowl.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:43 PM 12-19-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I just find it pretty sad that Mahomes completed 88% on over 40 attempts with zero turnovers, and they struggled to win by the most razor thin margin possible. When your QB plays like that, it should be a pretty comfortable victory against an overmatched opponent. That game feels like an indicator of major flaws in this team, both the players AND coaching.

I still can't believe Andy Reid trusted his inconsistent kicker from 50+ yards instead of allowing Mahomes to keep driving the ball in the final minute of the game. That is very questionable game management and it sends the wrong message as well. If you have a great QB who is on a hot streak of 20 completions in a row, how about showing confidence in his ability to win the game?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:49 PM 12-19-2022
Reid did the same thing two weeks ago in Cinci. Why he isn’t putting the game in the hands of the best player is beyond my brain. If he does that in January we are going home early
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:49 PM 12-19-2022
Reid did the same thing two weeks ago in Cinci. Why he isn’t putting the game in the hands of the best player is beyond my brain. If he does that in January we are going home early
[Reply]
DRM08 02:19 PM 12-19-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
It's not a good sign that Butker is missing these type of kicks. He missed an important one against Buffalo as well. At least in the past when he would miss the extra points, he would usually hit the clutch field goals for 3 points when they really needed it. Now he's missing those too.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:34 PM 12-19-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I honestly don't care about the yardage stats. Just win the games, preferably in more dominant fashion than we've been seeing with the Chiefs. Drew Brees piled up a bunch of empty yardage stats in some losing seasons during the prime of his career.
We're now at the point where wins aren't enough. FFS.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:38 PM 12-19-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
We're now at the point where wins aren't enough. FFS.
Winning a championship is the goal. I don't think it looks like a championship team right now.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:41 PM 12-19-2022
Winning a championship is the goal. I don't think it looks like a championship team right now.
Which teams clearly do, in your opinion?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:46 PM 12-19-2022
This would go great in the many other threads we have complaining about the team but after Mahomes completes 88% of his passes in a game I was hoping this might be more of a safe space with positive vibes.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:47 PM 12-19-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Which teams clearly do, in your opinion?
Buffalo, Cincy, Philly. All 3 of them have better defenses.

I'm not sure if KC can get past Miami in a shootout type of game, simply because KC has no pass rush. Secondary can't cover Tyreek & Waddle. Miami has a bad defense, so it would be a high scoring game.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:51 PM 12-19-2022
This team plays down to their competition. It is what it is, but it only really matters when they lose (see the Colts game).

The Chiefs have played the Bills and Bengals with this same defense and have proven they can go toe to toe with them.

GMAFB with this horseshit.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:52 PM 12-19-2022
Buffalo, Cincy, Philly. All 3 of them have better defenses.

I'm not sure if KC can get past Miami in a shootout type of game, simply because KC has no pass rush. Secondary can't cover Tyreek & Waddle. Miami has a bad defense, so it would be a high scoring game.
The same Philly that struggled to beat Chicago yesterday? The same Cincy that eked out a win against TB after laying an egg in the first half? Or, are we talking about the Bills that barely beat the Jets, Lions, and Browns a few weeks ago (after already losing to the Jets).

I'm not saying those teams are bad. At all. I'm simply saying they're in a pretty similar boat as us.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:53 PM 12-19-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This team plays down to their competition. It's what is it, but it only really matters when they lose (see the Colts game).

The Chiefs have played the Bills and Chargers with this same defense and have proven they can go toe to toe with them.

GMAFB with this horseshit.
If they make it through the AFC playoffs, I will be celebrating as much as anyone. I don't think they can do it though. Pass rush can't get enough pressure on the other good QB's. If they can find a way to win those games, it would be amazing.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:54 PM 12-19-2022
If they make it through the AFC playoffs, I will be celebrating as much as anyone. I don't think they can do it though. Pass rush can't get enough pressure on the other good QB's. If they can find a way to win those games, it would be amazing.
Good thing what you think has absolutely no bearing on what will happen.
[Reply]
Page 2360 of 2694
« First < 1360186022602310235023562357235823592360 2361236223632364237024102460 > Last »
Up