ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 85
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
Jimkcchief88 09:12 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Report: Patriots 'character coach,' Bill Belichick confidant resigns amid Robert Kraft scandal

:-):-):-)...his name in the charity circles in NE is mud...doesn't matter if he throws $20 million towards trafficking now.

At least there is one human in Boston that has his moral integrity in tact....

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-patr...033507450.html

What exactly is Kraft trying to accomplish by "juking the system" in an attempt to beat the charges? He officially pleaded "not guilty" today... Does he think if some high priced lawyer with political "favors" gets his charges dismissed...it will trump the actual video footage/police report? That the public is too dim to see how money buys your way out of an arrest...?

He's just digging a deeper grave...old man just has to 'win" at everything by throwing money at it....but has no idea how social media is going to destroy him.

Kraft has the monetary means to stress this charge...I guarantee you that the video has been duplicated many times...and if he comes at them (prosecution) and get's off (no pun)...it gets leaked.

A regular person would just take the charge, pay the fine and keep it moving. But this dude has all the $$$$ and time in the world so...
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 09:27 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Dan Patrick got to see the video, said it was very embarrassing.
TMZ needs to get the video and release it to the public.
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:31 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Never understood the handy. I can do that myself. And if I stick my hand in my freezer for 15 minutes first, I can imagine it's Billay's mom.
Try a tight rubberband around the wrist next time.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 09:56 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
TMZ needs to get the video and release it to the public.
If you're all that fixated on seeing an old guy get jacked off, there are probably websites you can visit. No judgement.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 10:01 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
If you're all that fixated on seeing an old guy get jacked off, there are probably websites you can visit. No judgement.
While that may be your fantasy, the reason the video should be released is to have the same Ray Rice/Kareem Hunt impact in terms of public perception.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:02 AM 03-01-2019
That's the first thing I thought when I read that post. Good Lord there are some strange people on CP
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 10:04 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
That's the first thing I thought when I read that post. Good Lord there are some strange people on CP
Alex Smith is no longer a Chief so why are you still posting here?
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:05 AM 03-01-2019
While that may be your fantasy, the reason the video should be released is to have the same Ray Rice/Kareem Hunt impact in terms of public perception.
I didn't realize Kraft had inflicted serious physical harm to the masseuses like those pieces of shit. My bad.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 10:09 AM 03-01-2019
I didn't realize Kraft had inflicted serious physical harm to the masseuses like those pieces of shit. My bad.
:-) a video of Kraft "engaging" with a sex slave... yeah that wouldn't have an impact on public perception.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:16 AM 03-01-2019
:-) a video of Kraft "engaging" with a sex slave... yeah that wouldn't have an impact on public perception.
I have no insight on potential public perception, but it seems that it would definitely turn you on.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 10:22 AM 03-01-2019
I have no insight on potential public perception, but it seems that it would definitely turn you on.
Sounds like it would turn you on... you seem to have a fetish for a different flavor than your current owner... Pat Bowlen who spends his days shitting in an adult diaper and trying to remember his name.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:31 AM 03-01-2019
Sounds like it would turn you on... you seem to have a fetish for a different flavor than your current owner... Pat Bowlen who spends his days shitting in an adult diaper and trying to remember his name.
You are the one who said the video should be released man. Face the facts you obviously want to see the video otherwise you wouldn't care if it got released or not.

Look if old men getting jerked off by Asain women is what turns you on I'm not going to judge you. Just please dont post about it here. This is a Chiefs message board, not a fetish message board.

Thank you.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 10:32 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
You are the one who said the video should be released man. Face the facts you obviously want to see the video otherwise you wouldn't care if it got released or not.

Look if old men getting jerked off by Asain women is what turns you on I'm not going to judge you. Just please dont post about it here. This is a Chiefs message board, not a fetish message board.

Thank you.
You are correct, further humiliating the Faketriots owner turns me on.

Just like mindlessly defending the likes of Alex Smith and Bob Sutton turns you on.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:35 AM 03-01-2019
I like that you guys are arguing over who wants to see the video more.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 10:37 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I like that you guys are arguing over who wants to see the video more.
Anyone who hates the Faketriots should want the video to be released to further destroy Kraft's reputation.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 85
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Up