ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tiger Woods
Hamwallet 04:13 PM 03-11-2018
Anyone else watch golf for the first time in a long time today? He seems to be getting back to form. He was right in it today, next week is Bay Hill, that dude lived on the course for a LONG time.
[Reply]
Miles 08:44 PM 04-06-2018
I’ve never really been a fan of Tiger and used to get a bit annoyed when the coverage on a final Sunday would cut to him out of contention. Easy to forget that overkill by the media was all driven by just how great he was. Dude was basically the Michael Jordan of golf for a long stretch. Also got a lot of people into the game and watching tournament golf.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 09:28 PM 04-06-2018
His media attention was because of his race, let’s face facts. Never before has someone that was his race dominated golf. The media loves that crap. It’s because he is half Asian. If he wasn’t half Asian they would never be so obsessed.
[Reply]
Miles 09:41 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
His media attention was because of his race, let’s face facts. Never before has someone that was his race dominated golf. The media loves that crap. It’s because he is half Asian. If he wasn’t half Asian they would never be so obsessed.
Can’t quite tell if you are trying to be sarcastic.
[Reply]
007 09:58 PM 04-06-2018
:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:07 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by 007:
:-)
It certainly didn't hurt his cause.
[Reply]
007 10:09 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
It certainly didn't hurt his cause.
thats not why I was laughing. I found the post genuinely funny.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:16 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by 007:
thats not why I was laughing. I found the post genuinely funny.
Ok.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:26 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Miles:
I’ve never really been a fan of Tiger and used to get a bit annoyed when the coverage on a final Sunday would cut to him out of contention. Easy to forget that overkill by the media was all driven by just how great he was. Dude was basically the Michael Jordan of golf for a long stretch. Also got a lot of people into the game and watching tournament golf.
I’d say he was far more dominant relative to his competition than MJ.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:04 AM 04-07-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
[Reply]
hawkchief 08:06 AM 04-07-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
He’s the only person that makes golf relevant.
Says the obvious casual golf fan.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:14 AM 04-07-2018
Today will be a great test of what Tiger has left. He starts fairly early. Won't be on tv. But could make a charge to make some money. He won't win unless the rest of the players are killed in a meteor storm. But he is the one (and Speith) that can make a big move.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 08:28 AM 04-07-2018
I doubt they play much today. I live 2 miles from Augusta National and it’s been raining all morning.
[Reply]
O.city 08:32 AM 04-07-2018
He needs to go out early and shoot 64 to have a punchers chanfe
[Reply]
crayzkirk 10:32 AM 04-07-2018
I doubt they play much today. I live 2 miles from Augusta National and it’s been raining all morning.
It never rains on the golf course! Some days, there is a rather heavy dew.

As long as there is no lightning, rain doesn't present much of a problem for these guys. Plenty of towels, dry gloves and a caddie carrying an umbrella.
[Reply]
GoChargers 12:07 PM 04-07-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Other than Phil, Vijay Singh and Ernie Els, his competition was a joke. I mean, they were hyping up David Duval and Sergio Garcia as competition for Tiger.

He wouldn't be nearly as dominant if he came up in this current era.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up