ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 144
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
JimNasium 11:50 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
The chiefs barely beat the texans... let me explain
Started that game like bums, letting the Houston freaking texans go up by 24. If obrian was not a moron he doesnt give you all the extra momentum to get back on that game. Good job climbing back. Once the cows saw you leading at halftime after being up 24 the game was over. You guys act like it was the greatest thing coming back to win by 20. Maybe it was. But the way you started that game should worry at least a few of you. The Titans will not give you anything.
:-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:54 AM 01-16-2020
No Chris Jones again today.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:54 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
the key to this game will be red zone defense. The Titans have been very good in that area and we need to have a plan.

Henry can run all he wants from 20 to 20, don’t care, but limit them to FG’s even 30% of the time and it’s over.

The Titans can have a 10 minute drive to open the game but if they only get a FG out of it, that’s a complete failure. They might as well just go for it bc the odds are better.

I don’t care what the Titans think about their defense. We were awful and injured last time and put up 32 with 7 points ****ed up by ST’s. 39 possible points on one of our worst days.

Watch the last game again. They struggled to get pressure and they could not cover our weapons.
Titans haven’t been going on long 10-minute scoring drives though. They’ve primarily benefitted from short fields. 3 of the 4 scoring drives against the Ravens started on the Ravens side of the 50.

Don’t turn the ball over and we’re fine.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:56 AM 01-16-2020

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:56 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Encouraged by the fact that he was at least out there watching yesterday, perhaps taking in everything mentally.

I’m sure tomorrow is the big tell.. needs to get a LP in ideally.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:56 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I am sure he will pile up yards again in the 4th quarter while running the clock down for us. We will be up several scores and the Titans will still run, run, run because that is all they have.
Henry is going to get his yards. We just need to not to give up ~200 like we did last time. If he had a simple 100 yard game the last time we played, we'd have won easily.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:57 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
And yet again, you totally erased the context of my post. The same type of shit that the Brooke Pryor’s of the world do.

‘Outscore’, in that context which you so swiftly deleted, meant win a shootout.

Fuck off.
:-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:59 AM 01-16-2020
The Titans are 8-0 when Henry gets over 100 yards.

Those 8 wins are:

ATL
KC
JAX
IND
OAK
HOU
NE
BAL
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:00 PM 01-16-2020
Started that game like bums, letting the Houston freaking texans go up by 24. If obrian was not a moron he doesnt give you all the extra momentum to get back on that game. Good job climbing back. Once the cows saw you leading at halftime after being up 24 the game was over. You guys act like it was the greatest thing coming back to win by 20. Maybe it was. But the way you started that game should worry at least a few of you. The Titans will not give you anything.
Jeff Fisher is the Tennessee Titans of coaches and you are the Jeff Fisher of posters. Good day sir.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:03 PM 01-16-2020
The Titans are 8-0 when Henry gets over 100 yards.

Those 8 wins are:

ATL
KC
JAX
IND
OAK
HOU
NE
BAL
Points scored by opposing team

ATL - 10
KC - 32
JAX - 20
IND - 17
OAK - 21
HOU - 14
NE - 13
BAL - 12

I see one outlier there. The one team that pretty much beat themselves with mistakes.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:09 PM 01-16-2020
This is bad news, I'm hoping they're just resting him letting it get healed to 100%.
[Reply]
petegz28 12:14 PM 01-16-2020
Everyone can analyze this all 6 ways from Sunday. Lord knows I have. You can probably find stats to tell you whatever it is you want to be told. The intangibles are what I think this will come down too for both teams to an extent...

Ten:
Healthier OLine & D
OLine playing better
Tannehill found a nice fit

Chiefs:
Healthier OLine, QB, & D
D playing better
Playing at home
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 12:14 PM 01-16-2020
I am glad the Titans have already played the chiefs though. You guys are right, they didn't cover very good that day. They still won though. I dont think you guys score over 30. In fact, i'm predicting the titans win 27-24 or something like that
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:19 PM 01-16-2020
HOW HAS TENN DONE AGAINST THE TEXAN STaRTeRS thiS YEAR I WANT TO SEE WHAT A REAL DOMINATION OF THE TEXANS LOOKS LIKE PLOX
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:21 PM 01-16-2020

51-7 is barely right?
[Reply]
Page 73 of 144
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123 > Last »
Up