ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NO STRUCTURAL DAMAGE CONFIRMED - HE GOOD
TLO 11:01 AM 10-18-2019

The MRI has confirmed the #Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes suffered a dislocated kneecap, but not significant additional damage, sources tell me and @JamesPalmerTV. He’ll seek additional opinions to be sure. The plan is for him to return this season after a brief absence.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 18, 2019

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:45 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
This team isn't going 2-2 with Matt Moore :-)

The Tennessee game might be winnable because the first team to score wins, but they're losing the rest.
That Chargers game is winnable.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:45 AM 10-18-2019

The Tennessee game might be winnable because the first team to score wins, but they're losing the rest.
He's going to remind you a lot of Damon Huard.

Get ready for Downfield Big Game II
[Reply]
TLO 11:46 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
That Chargers game is winnable.
So is the game against the Packers.
And Vikings.
And Titans.
And Chargers.

Matt Moore for MVP!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:49 AM 10-18-2019
Hats off to the Doctor who popped it back in. Can you imagine the pressure? National TV audience watching. Thats the MVP’s kneecap your popping in. You **** this up, your toast. You know the sooner it gets popped back in, it lessens the recovery time or damage to ligaments. So you just do it. Ballsy.
[Reply]
Chieftain 11:50 AM 10-18-2019
Gotta rest him until the Bye. Even if we get 1W, we should still be on top of the division.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:50 AM 10-18-2019
MATTY ICE V 2.0!!! We will beat the Packers!!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:51 AM 10-18-2019
You see how the next 3 games go and reassess from there.

If he’s healthy and you need the Chargers game, he plays. If not, give him another two weeks.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:51 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Hats off to the Doctor who popped in back in. Can you imagine the pressure? National TV audience watching. Thats the MVP’s kneecap your popping in. You **** this up, your toast. You know the sooner it gets popped back in, it lessens the recovery time or damage to ligaments. So you just do it. Ballsy.
Honestly, though, it's not a difficult thing to do. I've seen emergency personnel at local games do that (and similar). Hell, LDT should have reached over and done it.
[Reply]
SupDock 11:54 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
NOT TRUE
Unfortunately, it is true.
Nevertheless

HE GOOD
[Reply]
kcclone 11:54 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
You see how the next 3 games go and reassess from there.

If he’s healthy and you need the Chargers game, he plays. If not, give him another two weeks.
Yes, and hopefully we can get one against the next two to take some pressure off.

Do that and beat the Raiders, then you can sit him for two more weeks.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:55 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Honestly, though, it's not a difficult thing to do. I've seen emergency personnel at local games do that (and similar). Hell, LDT should have reached over and done it.
who said it was difficult? Pressure was the point. This wasn’t a HS kids knee. You screw this up, your never working in this town again. There were millions watching live.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:57 AM 10-18-2019
Keep in mind we have an elite offensive system. Any QB even a back up should come in and put up a 90 to 95 QB rating at minimum.

Ryan Leaf couldn't fail in this offense.

Ok ok maybe that was too far.
[Reply]
SupDock 11:57 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
who said it was difficult? Pressure was the point. This wasn’t a HS kids knee. You screw this up, your never working in this town again. There were millions watching live.
I think the point is that if you know what you are doing, there is not a lot of room to screw it up.
That said, I wouldn't want to be the one doing it.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:58 AM 10-18-2019

If Joe Flacco can beat the Chargers, there is no reason to think the Chiefs with Matt Moore can't beat them.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 11:58 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Get ready for Downfield Big Game II
Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up