ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 15
« First < 7891011 12131415 >
Hall of Classics>I think people are having sex in my house...
MeatPeeker 10:47 PM 01-01-2003
My parents are away and my sister, her friend and two guys are here. They went to the other end of the house....

How can I find out?
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 11:05 AM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by ChiTown

Hmm, now you're giving me a new reason to pick on the young. Keep it up, Doogie...
Come on, I was joke'n.......ya know the cycle....older ones pick on young ones, therefore the young ones joke at the older ones' expense.
[Reply]
VonneMarie 11:05 AM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by KCWolfman
ChiefsGurl - As you get older and older, you will find that you are less and less the center of the universe. All does not revolve around the youth and plastering them on this BB.
Well gee I couldn't tell between people constantly linking me up with other people (EBOLA, SD, Suds...on and on) and the fact that some people always rip on SD. And I didn't say I had to be the center of the universe. :-)
[Reply]
KCWolfman 11:06 AM 01-02-2003
Bonin'????

:-)

Yeah, did you find out if your sister hid the salami, did the deed, got porked, stuffed the muffin, boinked.

Of course, she may not have pounded the love muscle, instead she might have merely stepped up to the mike, yodeled to his crotch, pulled his pud, or spanked the monkey.
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 11:09 AM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Chiefsgurl18

Well gee I couldn't tell between people constantly linking me up with other people (EBOLA, SD, Suds...on and on) and the fact that some people always rip on SD. And I didn't say I had to be the center of the universe. :-)
No matter what us young people say, they're always gonna twist words.......how'd ya think they came to the conclusion that I thought I knew everything?
[Reply]
KCWolfman 11:09 AM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Well gee I couldn't tell between people constantly linking me up with other people (EBOLA, SD, Suds...on and on) and the fact that some people always rip on SD.
Damn, I haven't done any of the above. I am way behind schedule.

So either, your all encompassing statement is incorrect
Originally Posted by :
You old folks are always picking on the young ones
or your viewpoint needs to be expanded on us "old folks".
[Reply]
VonneMarie 11:10 AM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Slayer Diablo

No matter what us young people say, they're always gonna twist words.......how'd ya think they came to the conclusion that I thought I knew everything?
I don't know...message to the old knockers: get a life old people pick on other old people :-)
[Reply]
siberian khatru 11:11 AM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Bonin'????

:-)

Yeah, did you find out if your sister hid the salami, did the deed, got porked, stuffed the muffin, boinked.

Of course, she may not have pounded the love muscle, instead she might have merely stepped up to the mike, yodeled to his crotch, pulled his pud, or spanked the monkey.
Honked his bobo.

Played the skin flute.
[Reply]
VonneMarie 11:13 AM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :

Damn, I haven't done any of the above. I am way behind schedule.

So either, your all encompassing statement is incorrect
or your viewpoint needs to be expanded on us "old folks".
Um...I wasn't talking just about you and if you haven't done none of the above i'm really suprised.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:14 AM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :

I don't know...message to the old knockers: get a life old people pick on other old people :-)
They fall apart too easily. I'd rather wrestle a nice, young hottie like yourself. Whatdaya say?:-)
[Reply]
VonneMarie 11:16 AM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :

They fall apart too easily. I'd rather wrestle a nice, young hottie like yourself. Whatdaya say?:-)
No thank you, I rather stay in my age range. :-)
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 11:18 AM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :

So what's the excuse for picking on me then? :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:18 AM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :

Age range?

Hell, I'm in the 0-100 range! What more do you want? Plus, I can get into movies at a discount, and get you some medical benefits as well:-)
[Reply]
VonneMarie 11:19 AM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :

He goes both ways? j/k :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 11:19 AM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :

If you don't hurry, you'll need to expand that range to 32.

Call me.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:19 AM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :

Listen, Spock, I was conversing with Eli Mae. Please don't interupt. Thanks.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 15
« First < 7891011 12131415 >
Up