ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 300
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:39 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Works for me...not used to rick acting crazy and unhinged much
Not since the prison rampage after his wife died.

Also, did anybody else hear Shane talking, but Rick's voice...I told my wife while it was on "Sounds pretty Shane-alicous there..."
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:40 AM 03-23-2015
@cinemablend: The Walking Dead: What The W Means On The Walker Foreheads
http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...ads-70840.html

Thoughts comic book readers? Spoilers from comic inside...

Theories on what is coming in finale...
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:51 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:

Also, did anybody else hear Shane talking, but Rick's voice...I told my wife while it was on "Sounds pretty Shane-alicous there..."
I thought we was more like Merle on the roof in the second episode.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:09 AM 03-23-2015
@cinemablend: The Walking Dead: What The W Means On The Walker Foreheads
http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...ads-70840.html

Thoughts comic book readers? Spoilers from comic inside...

Theories on what is coming in finale...
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:11 AM 03-23-2015

They said the exact same thing on Talking Dead.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:12 AM 03-23-2015
Works for me...not used to rick acting crazy and unhinged much
I kept waiting for him to hear a phone ringing.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:41 AM 03-23-2015

Def how Shane would act
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:52 AM 03-23-2015
Def how Shane would act
Nope.

Shane didn't walk up to Ed and allow Carol to speak for herself. Shane did not ask Ed to leave. Shane did not give Ed a second chance to walk away.

Shane walked up and beat Ed to a pulp. No talkie.

Rick handled the situation pretty calmly. He didn't just walk in there and say "This shit stops now" and mop the floor with Pete. He explained himself, explained that her kid came for a gun, and told her that if she wanted his help, all she had to do was say "Yes".

Then, he tried to get Pete to leave quietly, twice. Four if you count the two times Jesse told him to leave.

This is not Shane in any way. Rick didn't lose his shit until Pete bounced his head off the wall, which is at about the same point any normal person would realize that its go time.

Pete's a **** stick and Deanna's an incredibly stupid, cowardly bitch. She knew about the beatings and allowed them to continue. Being a woman herself I cannot fathom how she could let that continue.

Exactly what is the point of a "constable" if he isn't allowed to stop anyone from doing shit like this?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:55 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Nope.

Shane didn't walk up to Ed and allow Carol to speak for herself. Shane did not ask Ed to leave. Shane did not give Ed a second chance to walk away.

Shane walked up and beat Ed to a pulp. No talkie.

Rick handled the situation pretty calmly. He didn't just walk in there and say "This shit stops now" and mop the floor with Pete. He explained himself, explained that her kid came for a gun, and told her that if she wanted his help, all she had to do was say "Yes".

Then, he tried to get Pete to leave quietly, twice. Four if you count the two times Jesse told him to leave.

This is not Shane in any way. Rick didn't lose his shit until Pete bounced his head off the wall, which is at about the same point any normal person would realize that its go time.

Pete's a **** stick and Deanna's an incredibly stupid, cowardly bitch. She knew about the beatings and allowed them to continue. Being a woman herself I cannot fathom how she could let that continue.

Exactly what is the point of a "constable" if he isn't allowed to stop anyone from doing shit like this?
Just his rant....not the whole scenario. Shane wouldve destroyed the guy like you said. No hesitation
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:59 AM 03-23-2015
Just his rant....not the whole scenario. Shane wouldve destroyed the guy like you said. No hesitation
That's what I meant. The rant while holding the gun before Michonne clocks him.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:20 AM 03-23-2015
That's what I meant. The rant while holding the gun before Michonne clocks him.
He was losing perspective.

When you negotiate behind a gun you aren't negotiating - you're dictating terms. He felt like he was dropping wisdom while covered in blood and waving a gun around.

And Rick was angry but thinking through everything. He was thinking even as the dude attacked him and as the man held his head against the wall you (and hats off to the performance here) see Rick say "That's it...you want this...you got it."

After trying every logical and peaceful way to resolve the situation he let go and did what he wanted to do anyway...
[Reply]
MikeMaslowski 11:26 AM 03-23-2015
Did I miss something with the extremely loud music being played for the leader lady and her family?? I know her son died but it didn't seem like grief music for an older lady.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:28 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski:
Did I miss something with the extremely loud music being played for the leader lady and her family?? I know her son died but it didn't seem like grief music for an older lady.
It was his "run mix" - the music he listened to when he'd go outside the walls.

Thought I don't understand why they were listening to it...
[Reply]
Rausch 11:32 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:

She doesn't sound like a politician - she comes off like a fucking therapist.

Politicians don't fit you in jobs you're use to or like - they do what they feel is best/needed at the moment.

Therapists care what you want/like/need to do. She's asking questions about motivation and and how people think and act (Big Red) and conducting entrance interviews.

It's a clinical approach.

And I think mom is trying to look deeper in to the mindset of her fuq-tard son when he left....
[Reply]
MikeMaslowski 11:38 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:

Ahh..gotcha, I forgot about the scene where they drove off playing that music loud as hell..which seemed pretty stupid to me at the time.

Thanks!
[Reply]
Page 67 of 300
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Up