ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 300
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:46 PM 11-18-2014
Originally Posted by notorious:
I kind of like the city survival scenes. Building hopping, scavenging, etc.

Me too. A nice respite from the woods.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:47 PM 11-18-2014
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
No love for Dale?
No. Absolutely no love for Dale.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:20 PM 11-18-2014
I also don't give two shits about any of the characters. Any one of them could die next week and I wouldn't care.
[Reply]
Gonzo 07:25 PM 11-18-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Really? Wow. I'd suspect you're in the minority. Most viewers will connect with and care about the characters - they invest in the show. If you don't care about the characters, why watch? I'm not trying to be an ass, I genuinely want to know. Just to see how everything goes down?

I absolutely care about the characters. When Herschel died last season - even though I knew it was coming - I was upset. I was especially upset watching Rick have to put down Sophia at the end of season 2 - I didn't feel for Sophia, but was upset by Rick having to do it. I was upset by Merle's death, and even Andrea (even though i was glad she was gone). I was upset for Carol when she had to put down Lizzie.

All because I care about the characters.
I couldn't agree more with this, as with about 99% of the things you say about this show. I originally watched the show just because it seemed interesting. However, I think it was something you said about the comics that got me immersed with the story. I actually bough Compemdium 1&2 because of you, believe it or not.
I haven't had time to read the last few issues, (left off where Carl was on his way to be a blacksmith with Negan in the slammer) but you've got a great way of bringing a different aspect to the show and I always look forward to your comments here.
I have really started to like Tyreese the most. He's going to be Ricks moral compass pretty soon I think. I Also hope Carol takes Andrea's spot as the badass sniper, (sans being Ricks new wife). I see the show starting to steer more and more towards the comics now. Eventually it will surpass the comics storyline and I wonder what they'll do then, you know? Will the comic adopt the shows story or will they go completely different ways? I, for one hope for the latter.
[Reply]
salame 08:56 AM 11-19-2014
The Urban survival stuff on this show is so bad ass. Watching Carol set up shop in that building was awesome. I wonder if the Hospital battle is going to be as lopsided as the church battle was.
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:59 AM 11-19-2014
Originally Posted by salame:
The Urban survival stuff on this show is so bad ass. Watching Carol set up shop in that building was awesome. I wonder if the Hospital battle is going to be as lopsided as the church battle was.
I wouldn't be surprised to see that go pretty wrong since the mid season break is coming up.
[Reply]
OmahaChief 01:01 PM 11-19-2014
Originally Posted by salame:
The Urban survival stuff on this show is so bad ass. Watching Carol set up shop in that building was awesome.
I love that part of the show but they show so little of it. I understand that don't want to devote a lot of time to it but I do enjoy that part moreso than a lot of the other stuff they show.
[Reply]
Swanman 02:31 PM 11-19-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I wouldn't be surprised to see that go pretty wrong since the mid season break is coming up.
I agree. They may have the cops outmanned and outgunned but they still need to figure out a way to get up to them in the building. I doubt that will be very easy.
[Reply]
salame 11:51 AM 11-20-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I'm wondering if the mid season finale either shows Aaron or that BIIIIIG herd comes into atlanta while they are fighting.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:40 PM 11-20-2014
Mid season finales annoy me...hate the wait
[Reply]
Radar Chief 02:33 PM 11-20-2014
Originally Posted by Swanman:
I agree. They may have the cops outmanned and outgunned but they still need to figure out a way to get up to them in the building. I doubt that will be very easy.
Noah knows a back way in, but since he and Beth escaped that way the hospital cops may have locked down/posted a guard on that route.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:52 PM 11-20-2014

[Reply]
Gadzooks 07:10 PM 11-20-2014
I find these 10x funnier when they use "Coral" instead of "Carl"
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:21 PM 11-20-2014
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Mid season finales annoy me...hate the wait
Agreed. Some terrible shit there. So annoying.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:50 PM 11-20-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:

:-) - when it comes to making puns funny, the universe always seems to find a way!!!
[Reply]
Page 27 of 300
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Up