ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 295 of 445
« First < 195245285291292293294295 296297298299305345395 > Last »
Hall of Classics>*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****
Mr. Flopnuts 03:16 PM 04-23-2009
Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.
In58men 09:54 AM 05-08-2012
I'm off of work from tendinitis and this shit hurts.

Fuck you tendons
rico 09:56 AM 05-08-2012
Originally Posted by luv:
Yeah, at least half the guys on there are looking for pussy, but know just what women on there want to hear in order to get it. I'm not doing the online thing. I've been more active lately. Going more places increases my chances of meeting new people.
I think you are right about that. I had a friend who created a Hot or Not account with primary intentions of getting laid... and he succeeded admirably on many occasions. I couldn't believe some of the events that occurred as a result of his Hot or Not account.
rico 10:00 AM 05-08-2012
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
I'm off of work from tendinitis and this shit hurts.

**** you tendons
Sounds like a physically grueling job. Do you tarp trucks or stack pallets or something?
luv 10:00 AM 05-08-2012
Originally Posted by ricoswaff:
I think you are right about that. I had a friend who created a Hot or Not account with primary intentions of getting laid... and he succeeded admirably on many occasions. I couldn't believe some of the events that occurred as a result of his Hot or Not account.
hotornot is totally a hookup site. At least it was years ago.
rico 10:10 AM 05-08-2012
Originally Posted by luv:
hotornot is totally a hookup site. At least it was years ago.
This guy (who happens to be my best friend) also created an Adult Friend Finder account. It was so bizarre. He would meet up with these random women (one of them in her 50's), have sex with them (sometimes when their presumably swinger husband was in the house) and then just say, "bye" and leave and never see or hear from them again. This same guy had sex with a very over-weight, 45-50 year old Asian prostitute in Chicago at a bachelor party a few weeks ago. Dude never fails to amaze me. I have come to the conclusion that he has absolutely no standards. I've witnessed him hook up with girls who are extremely good looking and I've also witnessed him hook up with girls who resemble those friendly hippopottamusses you sometimes see in childrens' books.
bevischief 10:35 AM 05-08-2012
This guy (who happens to be my best friend) also created an Adult Friend Finder account. It was so bizarre. He would meet up with these random women (one of them in her 50's), have sex with them (sometimes when their presumably swinger husband was in the house) and then just say, "bye" and leave and never see or hear from them again. This same guy had sex with a very over-weight, 45-50 year old Asian prostitute in Chicago at a bachelor party a few weeks ago. Dude never fails to amaze me. I have come to the conclusion that he has absolutely no standards. I've witnessed him hook up with girls who are extremely good looking and I've also witnessed him hook up with girls who resemble those friendly hippopottamusses you sometimes see in childrens' books.
:-)
Quesadilla Joe 01:59 PM 05-10-2012
I officially like Bill Belicheat now....

Originally Posted by :
Revis said he respects Belichick because he respects anyone who wins in the NFL, but Revis also pointed to the game in November between the two teams, when microphones picked up Belichick mocking the Jets by saying, “Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league, suck my d–k.” Revis didn’t find that amusing.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ick-is-a-jerk/

:-)
Lumpy 06:56 PM 05-10-2012
Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody really care?
KurtCobain 07:35 PM 05-10-2012
Originally Posted by Lumpy:
Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody really care?
I Bet we could come up with a thousand bucks to a good charity for a good nipple shot from you.
Lumpy 08:13 PM 05-10-2012
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
I Bet we could come up with a thousand bucks to a good charity for a good nipple shot from you.
I'm pretty sure a comment like that means that it's drinking time for you, Joey. :-)
Easy 6 08:33 PM 05-10-2012
... Then... a large clan of smaller, yet meaner and tougher grey squirrels invaded the town and took over the entire brown squirrel territory. So the brown squirrels hopped from that town to my home town because they couldn't hang with the smaller, more viscious grey squirrels.
:-):-):-):-)

Sounds like the basis of a classic SNL sketch.
Lumpy 08:48 PM 05-10-2012
:-) about the 1 Eyed Willy part.

Squirrels are bad ass. Especially the grey ones (in rural Iowa, anyways). The town I live in, which has a population of 1200 people is infested with brown squirrels. There are tons of them. Anyways, the story is that the over-abundance of brown squirrels occurred in the 1970's. The brown squirrels used to reside in a city 15 miles from my hometown which has a population of 25,000 people. Then a large clan of smaller, yet meaner and tougher grey squirrels invaded the town and took over the entire brown squirrel territory. So the brown squirrels hopped from that town to my home town because they couldn't hang with the smaller, more viscious grey squirrels. There are TONS of brown squirrels in my hometown, but when you travel to the city they used to reside in, all you see is grey squirrels.

Brown squirrels are huge wussies. While mowing, I found a dead one under a tree in my chained in yard the other day. Considering that the squirrel appeared to have no bite marks around it's neck or the rest of it's body along with my yard being chained in, it seems unlikely that it was killed by a dog, raccoon, etc. Maybe a cat? I know for sure it wasn't my pug. I remember seeing that thing and thinking to myself, "you wussy. Did you die by falling out of a tree?!" Maybe it died because of some physical ailment. Maybe my tree is the AIDS tree that I read about so often. Maybe the grey squirrels are expanding their territory....which would be cool because grey squirrels are bad ass.
Wait, wtf? I must have completely missed this post. :-) Rep.
JD10367 09:03 PM 05-10-2012
Saw the band Cake around 15 years ago. Saw them again tonight. Lead singer John McCrea is still a half-drunk semi-asshole, but now he looks a lot more like Adam Savage from "Mythbusters".
JD10367 05:26 AM 05-11-2012
Nothing I love better than government intervention because people are stupid. We had to write "hot" on coffee cups because some dipshit woman used her crotch as a cupholder. We have to write things like "do not engage cruise control on your motor home and then go take a nap".

I just saw a news story on a recall on pool slides. A woman in MA died when she broke her neck hitting the ground. Apparently another guy somewhere became a quadriplegic, and a third woman fractured her neck. The problem? It's an inflatable pool slide, and when it loses air, people still try to use it. What the fuck? How stupid do you have to be? "Oh, look, the inflatable slide is deflating... but I think I'll try to go down it anyway."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/10/us/poo...x.html?npt=NP1
DaKCMan AP 05:41 AM 05-11-2012
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Nothing I love better than government intervention because people are stupid. We had to write "hot" on coffee cups because some dipshit woman used her crotch as a cupholder. We have to write things like "do not engage cruise control on your motor home and then go take a nap".

I just saw a news story on a recall on pool slides. A woman in MA died when she broke her neck hitting the ground. Apparently another guy somewhere became a quadriplegic, and a third woman fractured her neck. The problem? It's an inflatable pool slide, and when it loses air, people still try to use it. What the fuck? How stupid do you have to be? "Oh, look, the inflatable slide is deflating... but I think I'll try to go down it anyway."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/10/us/poo...x.html?npt=NP1

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
-George Carlin
Page 295 of 445
« First < 195245285291292293294295 296297298299305345395 > Last »
Up