ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you have a larger penis than the average in this study?
Yes, I'm larger 105 77.21%
No, I'm below the curve line 7 5.15%
I'm the average in the poll 18 13.24%
GAZ has the biggest penis on earth 6 4.41%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll
Page 20 of 39
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Hall of Classics>15K penis's examined. How do you measure up?
BigRedChief 08:24 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by Holladay:
They called me "Tripod" in college.

And I lie a lot.

Seriously, thou, the avg size of 5" seems a bit on the low side. I have seen my share of dicks from showering in men's locker rooms for sports/college dorms/military. All were soft, thus hard to say. Temp has is a big factor in flaccid size. Have you ever jumped into one of those cold springs on the Current river. Crap, a green bean is bigger then me! I have never seen a live stiff dick, other then mine. I am assuming that most of us are of similar backgrounds.

Thus the question at hand for comparison sake, who has had experience with hard dicks on CP?

Time to step up ladies. Because inquiring minds wanna know. What are your experiences?

BTW, this is one of the reasons I lurk on CP...this should be voted into the Hall of Classics. Much entertainment value here. One of the few threads that I have read all pages.
Holladay sighting.:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:37 AM 03-05-2015
BTW, this is one of the reasons I lurk on CP...this should be voted into the Hall of Classics. Much entertainment value here. One of the few threads that I have read all pages.
Yep, I think when it runs its course, that its a worthy addition to the HOC.
[Reply]
Spicy McHaggis 07:41 PM 03-04-2015
Guys, I just want you to know, I'm really proud of us all.
[Reply]
Holladay 07:57 PM 03-04-2015
Understand. Weird. I think it is because we are pretending it is ours??
[Reply]
Holladay 07:59 PM 03-04-2015
Also, in the OP title, I was thinking somebody has a $15,000 penis and how does mine compare. lol
[Reply]
Holladay 08:00 PM 03-04-2015
You have small hands
[Reply]
Katipan 08:01 PM 03-04-2015
Ok. I think it's really great you have a great big ol penis.

I don't have the experience that you seem to have.

I'm okay with that too.
[Reply]
Holladay 08:04 PM 03-04-2015
No, I don't think I do. I think it is avg. And my hands aren't THAT big. I am just thinking that a few of us have mentioned that 5" is a tad on the small side. But us guys have little no experience seeing a hard dick.

That's is where you ladies input would help the cause.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:05 PM 03-04-2015
No, I don't think I do. I think it is avg. And my hands aren't THAT big. I am just thinking that a few of us have mentioned that 5" is a tad on the small side. But us guys have little no experience seeing a hard dick.

That's is where you ladies input would help the cause.
I gave you input and you didn't like it.
Guess we know the biggest cock.
[Reply]
Holladay 08:10 PM 03-04-2015
Another question for the ladies. The vid clip mentioned 4 stimulation zones: clit, vag, cervix, and G-spot. I can understand the clit and vag, but not so sure on the other 2. The G-spot is still a bit of a mystery to me but found the cervix to be quite interesting. With my little experience, have found that indeed, it is a hot zone.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:14 PM 03-04-2015
Another question for the ladies. The vid clip mentioned 4 stimulation zones: clit, vag, cervix, and G-spot. I can understand the clit and vag, but not so sure on the other 2. The G-spot is still a bit of a mystery to me but found the cervix to be quite interesting. With my little experience, have found that indeed, it is a hot zone.
Don't ask us. You don't get to skip preschool and go straight to college.

Ask Clay.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:40 AM 03-05-2015

I've smashed a few cervixes in the pile driver position and women do not seem to like that
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:12 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
15K penis's examined.
Finally, a job for which Livesteam is qualified.
[Reply]
Holladay 08:13 PM 03-04-2015
Originally Posted by :
I gave you input and you didn't like it.
Guess we know the biggest cock.
I guess I missed that post. I understand, it is not really the size of the boat, but the motion in the ocean. Or bank accts/who helps out with the kids, candle light, being a decent person et. al.

I was just curious what would you gals call avg.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:15 PM 03-04-2015
I guess I missed that post. I understand, it is not really the size of the boat, but the motion in the ocean. Or bank accts/who helps out with the kids, candle light, being a decent person et. al.

I was just curious what would you gals call avg.
You get to sit with ChiTown.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 39
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up