Page 12 of 19
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Whataburger expanding into the KC area
chinaski 05:57 PM 08-07-2020
Saw on Twitter. No bullshit. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
srvy 06:52 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Wahlburger pickles that Aldi carries at times are the best pickles.
Yeah I was going to try those. One of those you snooze ya lose deals.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:08 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I only asked because I was out on Monday and had to make an emergency pitstop at the HyVee on 40Hwy in Independence and noticed they had a Walhburger's sign up along with the Starbucks one. That's an interesting partnership, guessing they can't afford to run their Hyvee Grille space so they're transitioning to retail clients.
All the hyvee grills here have been changed to Wahlburgers for over a year.
Shame. I liked the grill. It is just not doing as good of business as WB.

And you didnt see Donnie and Jenny on the Hyvee commercial?

Also, all the signage at the HYVEE gas has been pulled here. Hoping it stays HV gas. Stopping in tomorrow for Friday dew and doughnut.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:15 PM 11-11-2021
I put Wahlburgers in the same category as Shake Shack both are a bit better than Five Guys both are good not great. LCs is the GOAT burger in KC
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:25 PM 11-11-2021
Gene Simmons now on hy vee commercials too :-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:31 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I put Wahlburgers in the same category as Shake Shack both are a bit better than Five Guys both are good not great. LCs is the GOAT burger in KC
Luv me sum Shake Shack
[Reply]
lcarus 08:34 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
LC's is my favorite BBQ joint of all time. Their fries kick serious ass and I love their sauce.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:42 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Gene Simmons now on hy vee commercials too :-)
yup-for the food drive. Looks good in front of the green screen.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:03 PM 11-11-2021
Noticed that too
[Reply]
Third Eye 09:13 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
LC's is my favorite BBQ joint of all time. Their fries kick serious ass and I love their sauce.
He’s talking about LC’s Hamburgers which is completely unrelated to LC’s BBQ. Confusing, I know.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 09:16 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
He’s talking about LC’s Hamburgers which is completely unrelated to LC’s BBQ. Confusing, I know.
Please tell me they both have incredibly unprofessional peeps. I mean I KNOW the BBQ joint does, as I have witnessed several near stabbings and fist-fights while ordering delicious bbq. The burger joint has to be a shitshow w/ excellent greasy treats as well, yeah?
[Reply]
Peter-Thorton 09:25 PM 11-11-2021
The Wattaburger off 40 highway in Independence is almost finished.. They now have stru true going up on the Blue Springs location. Indy’s should be open within a couple of weeks I’d say. Blue Springs will be probably at the first of the new year..
[Reply]
srvy 10:36 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
LC's Hamburgers longtime Platte Woods burger joint in KC North.
[Reply]
srvy 10:44 PM 11-11-2021
[IMG][/IMG]
[Reply]
lcarus 10:49 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
I figured he was talking about a different LC's. I just wanted to point out that LC's is my favorite BBQ spot. I guess LC's is just a good name for a food joint.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:51 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Please tell me they both have incredibly unprofessional peeps. I mean I KNOW the BBQ joint does, as I have witnessed several near stabbings and fist-fights while ordering delicious bbq. The burger joint has to be a shitshow w/ excellent greasy treats as well, yeah?
The most rude service you'll ever get. Dirty disgusting floors and tables. Possibility of getting shot or stabbed. All risks you gladly accept in exchange for those god damn amazing fries and burnt ends.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 19
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up