Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Whataburger expanding into the KC area
chinaski 05:57 PM 08-07-2020
Saw on Twitter. No bullshit. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:25 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Wait, you rank 5 Guys and In-And-Out below Sonic and Burger King?
no, not at all. 5 Guys and In-and-Out are tops in fast food, by my book.

Sonic and Whataburger are several steps down. Pretty average, really. I'd rather eat Hardees.
[Reply]
Third Eye 03:30 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

Sonic and Whataburger are several steps down. Pretty average, really. I'd rather eat Hardees.
5 Guys isn’t really fast food, it’s fast casual on par with Chipotle and Qdoba. In-and-Out is fast food, but also incredibly overrated.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:32 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
5 Guys isn’t really fast food, it’s fast casual on par with Chipotle and Qdoba. In-and-Out is fast food, but also incredibly overrated.
So it sucks is what you're saying
[Reply]
Gravedigger 03:32 PM 11-11-2021
Cool I’ve been seeing an excess of cars in the parking lot and drive through so I figured they were opening soon.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:34 PM 11-11-2021
that's all fast food in my book.

and In-and-Out is really good. 5 guys is very similar.

The entire experience is relatively the same, I'm not sure why you feel like it's apples and oranges.

Anything I walk up to the counter, read off my order, pay someone in a nametag and wait for my number to be called is fast food as far as I'm concerned.
[Reply]
Third Eye 03:35 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
So it sucks is what you're saying
Meh, it’s alright. Nothing to get excited about though. If I’m going to go in someplace and get a burger, I’m probably going to go somewhere else.
[Reply]
Third Eye 03:37 PM 11-11-2021
that's all fast food in my book.

and In-and-Out is really good. 5 guys is very similar.

The entire experience is relatively the same, I'm not sure why you feel like it's apples and oranges.

Anything I walk up to the counter, read off my order, pay someone in a nametag and wait for my number to be called is fast food as far as I'm concerned.
You can’t really compare a place with a drive thru that has to turn meals out in a minute to a place that does way less volume and can take more time like a 5 Guys. It’s not a level playing field.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:41 PM 11-11-2021
Meh, it’s alright. Nothing to get excited about though. If I’m going to go in someplace and get a burger, I’m probably going to go somewhere else.
Go with the big kahuna burger
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:43 PM 11-11-2021
You can’t really compare a place with a drive thru that has to turn meals out in a minute to a place that does way less volume and can take more time like a 5 Guys. It’s not a level playing field.
I think you're creating differences where there really aren't any.

The end result is extremely similar. The quality of ingredients is extremely similar. The wait for your food is extremely similar.

It's a very similar experience, drive-thru or not.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:44 PM 11-11-2021
doesn't matter. Whattaburger is very mediocre Texas bullshit. Like their idea of BBQ.
[Reply]
penguinz 03:46 PM 11-11-2021
doesn't matter. Whattaburger is very mediocre Texas bullshit. Like their idea of BBQ.
Yet you like In-n-Out which is a 100% McDonalds wanna be.
[Reply]
-King- 03:46 PM 11-11-2021

In and out is the most overrated worse fast food burger in the nation. And their fries are the worst fast food item in the nation. You have to drown them in the fake in n out Mac sauce for them to be decent.
[Reply]
Third Eye 03:48 PM 11-11-2021
I think you're creating differences where there really aren't any.

The end result is extremely similar. The quality of ingredients is extremely similar. The wait for your food is extremely similar.

It's a very similar experience, drive-thru or not.
Our experiences are very different then. I can go through the drive-thru in McDonalds and be gone in less time than it takes me to even order at 5 Guys. Now McDonalds sucks, no question, but you’re trading quality for convenience.

Also, I didn’t create those differences. Those are industry definitions I believe.
[Reply]
-King- 03:49 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Yet you like In-n-Out which is a 100% McDonalds wanna be.
Yeah it's pretty ironic.
[Reply]
penguinz 03:50 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah it's pretty ironic.
We went on vacation to Cali in 2018. One of the few things I was looking forward to was In-n-Out because of what everyone says about it.

I wanted to throw it on the floor and go somewhere else a few bites in.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up