ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 55 of 77
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:18 PM 06-07-2019
I like it when the names are pasted from time to time, especially in other, related threads.
Perspective.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:18 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
This really has your panties in a wad. :-)
You know me. I’m too fucking lazy to edit any list. That’s a guaranteed promise.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:20 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I like it when the names are pasted from time to time, especially in other, related threads.
Perspective.
You talk too much lately.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:21 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
I don’t doubt you copied the list. Why though? To prove what exactly?

If you are trying to “out” everybody who had a negative view of Hill after the investigations were reported, why stop at the poll data? Why not scrounge all the Hill threads/posts and pull a Mahomo and make it your holy grail to support your position?

A 3 year old was abused by one of his parents. Just because it might not be Tyreek, people celebrate? He is complicit in this too by not reporting Espinal if she indeed is the one behind this bullshit.

Two shitty people regardless. That is the point most are missing here.
^^^ On the list ^^^
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:21 PM 06-07-2019
I don’t doubt you copied the list. Why though? To prove what exactly?

If you are trying to “out” everybody who had a negative view of Hill after the investigations were reported, why stop at the poll data? Why not scrounge all the Hill threads/posts and pull a Mahomo and make it your holy grail to support your position?

A 3 year old was abused by one of his parents. Just because it might not be Tyreek, people celebrate? He is complicit in this too by not reporting Espinal if she indeed is the one behind this bullshit.

Two shitty people regardless. That is the point most are missing here.
Because that is way more effort than I care to work with.

Not sure your deal. Nor do I actually care anymore. I was having fun with the list and telling people to suck penis.

So :-) n00b.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:22 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
^^^ On the list ^^^
Yup.

Can you read? That was explained earlier.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:23 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:

Not sure your deal. Nor do I actually care anymore. I was having fun with the list and telling people to suck penis.

Pretty consistent take coming from you. Shit poster.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:24 PM 06-07-2019
Yup.

Can you read? That was explained earlier.

[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 09:24 PM 06-07-2019

I'll eat crow but I refuse to suck penis to make amends for the error of my way.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:26 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
I'll eat crow but I refuse to suck penis to make amends for the error in my way.
Don’t blame ya. No one really wants to suck the penis.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:27 PM 06-07-2019
Pretty consistent take coming from you. Shit poster.
Yeah especially since I “edited” the list.

You know cool kids club and all.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:33 PM 06-07-2019
Yeah especially since I “edited” the list.

You know cool kids club and all.
I believe you regarding the list. What is funny though is that there are posters with a post count as high as yours that held negative opinions regarding Hill who aren’t getting “called out” here.

The least you could do is be an equal opportunist for the dishing out of your purported cock sucking.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:35 PM 06-07-2019
I believe you regarding the list. What is funny though is that there are posters with a post count as high as yours that held negative opinions regarding Hill who aren’t getting “called out” here.

The least you could do is be an equal opportunist for the dishing out of your purported cock sucking.
Yeah again..... effort. It’s not there. On list - suck Penis. Off list - don’t care suck goat balls if you want.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:47 PM 06-07-2019
You talk too much lately.
I'm far too in the groove to apologize or care.

Yeah again..... effort. It’s not there. On list - suck Penis. Off list - don’t care suck goat balls if you want.
:-)
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:21 PM 06-07-2019
'Hamas' Jenkins, 1adam1238, 2bikemike, 44yearsandcounting, 493rd, 58-4ever, 65TPT, AJKCFAN, Al Bundy, Al Czervik, arrowheadnation, AssEaterChief, Average Fan, Banjo, bdlangton, Beethoven, Bewbies, Big Slick, bijou10, bishop_74, BlackHelicopters, bobhill, Bogart, boltfanseattle, BostonTim, BottomShelfBoose, Brando, Brewski, Bronco_buster2, BTAU, Buck, buffalo41, BWillie, B_Ambuehl, C3HIEF3S, Caseyguyrr, CasselGotPeedOn, chefs fan in omaha, Chief Northman, ChiefBlueCFC, chiefs1111, Chiefs4TheWin, ChiefsCountry, chiefsfan58, Chiefspants, chinaski, ChiTown, Chris Meck, chuxtrux, Codered, comochiefsfan, Cosmos, crayzkirk, cron912, Crush, ct, D750, DanBecky, Dante84, DaWolf, DCTwister, digger, dilligaf, Direckshun, dmahurin, DomCasual, Don Corlemahomes, doomy3, dpg4zombie, Dragula56, DRM08, DrunkBassGuitar, E482jar, Eleazar, EWOK, Fansy the Famous Bard, FD, Fezzic, fierro604, fktrmp, FlintHillsChiefs, Flying High D, frozenchief, gblowfish, GeorgeZimZam, God of Thunder, GoHuge, Goodys, GoShox, Gravedigger, Halfcan, hammerdog58, HonestChieffan, Hound333, htismaqe, IAM4KC2, IA_Chiefs_fan, ILChief, In58men, InChiefsHell, InvinciBill, jamesincanada, jAZ, jd1020, jdubya, Jerm, jerryaldini, Jethopper, Jewish Rabbi, Joe_Camel, JohnnyHammersticks, jonzie04, jrowe, jspchief, kc rush, KC2004, KCFalcon59, KChiefsQT, kcjayhawks5, kcmecker, kczoo, kgchiefs, kgrund, Kiimosabi, King_Chief_Fan, Ks_Twister, KYChief, kysirsoze, L.A. Chieffan, lawrenceRaider, Lilmrp117, loochy, m80mayhem, mabortchief, MagicHef, mahomesfan4life, MahomesKnows, MAHOMO 4 LIFE!, Mama Hip Rockets, Marcellus, marcus, MavKC, mcaj22, Megatron96, MephistophelesJanx, mightyphoenix1, Mile High Mania, Mizzou_8541, MMXcalibur, MOhillbilly, Monkey God, MotherJefer, Mr. Kotter, Naptown Chief, NashvilleRock.net, New World Order, Nickhead, noa, Nzoner, oldman, OldSchool, OmahaChief, OnTheWarpath15, otherstar, Pablo, PAChiefsGuy, Papi, PatsWinAgain, PHOG, Pneuma, POND_OF_RED, Priest31kc, PunkinDrublic, Quesadilla Joe, R Clark, rageeumr, raidersnumber1, Randallflagg, Rausch, raypec85, Red Brooklyn, richpjr, Richrob12, ricko1112, Rob_Nachos, RockChalk, RollChiefsRoll, Rooster, RunKC, Sannyasi, sd4chiefs, Shogun, Showtime, shrlked, Simply Red, skchieffan, smithandrew051, Sorry, spanky 52, splatbass, Spokane Chief Fan, St. Patty's Fire, Stanley Nickels, Straight, No Chaser, stumppy, Supmarkus, suzzer99, Talon_9, tate2133, TeaQue, teedubya, The Bunk, TheBrat, thecoffeeguy, Third Eye, Three7s, Thunderlizard, tidgit13, Titty Meat, TLO, tman, TomBarndtsTwin, Tombstone RJ, tredadda, Trent Green GOAT, Tribesman, TwistedChief, tyton75, VAChief, Vegas_Dave, Warpaint69, Warrior5, wazu, WhawhaWhat, wolfpack0735, Wreckloose, wutamess

You guys all suck penis.
If I'm truly on the "yes" list it's because I fat fingered it. I've been vocal since day one about giving him due process. I may have said something like "if he did it, he's a piece of shit" or similar, but never once did I say release him. I fat finger the stupid thumbs up/down all the time on my phone and constantly dish out rep because of it..
[Reply]
Page 55 of 77
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Up