ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 25
< 123 456713 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Online flirting
Clint in Wichita 02:04 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Laz:
maybe it's because you're on here every other week complaining about people flirting with your wife ....

or your wife flirting with someone else....

or somebody having thoughts of flirting with your wife ...

or there being a picture somewhere around here that someone might have impure thoughts about...

I only complain about it when it becomes inappropriate IMO.
[Reply]
sedated 11:42 AM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
What's even more ridiculous is were talking about a guy who's woman brings other women home to him.

kinda like feeding jabba the hut?

She opens the door and lets the unsuspecting woman in, flicks on the lights, gives her a push, and shuts the door.

the screams echo through the halls of the housing project, then are silenced...
[Reply]
Skip Towne 11:28 AM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I only participate in football message boards and poker sites. I always assume its a dude on the other end, unless I know better.

I made a rule with my wife before we hitched that when I wasn't around, she should simply ask herself.."If Iowanian were watching or listening right now, would he be pissed off?" If the answer is yes, don't do it.

I do my best to follow the same rule.

I think my limit would be the following.
1. Would she care if I were reading it(or would I care if she read my posts)
2. Is it in the public forum?
If it were in Email or PM form....Heads would roll for sure.

I trust my bride and she has no reason not to trust me, so its not a problem.

But I'm an asshole.
So why are you always flirting with Chiefs4me then?
[Reply]
chiefs4me 11:56 AM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
So why are you always flirting with Chiefs4me then?

ah skip, you have been out of the loop to long...killer calling me slut is NOT flirting old man......:-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 04:34 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
ah skip, you have been out of the loop to long...killer calling me slut is NOT flirting old man......:-)
He's just trying to get you to notice him.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 05:10 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
He's just trying to get you to notice him.

Is that what he's trying to say...because you know, when he goes into his tirades, he doesn't exactly speak english..:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:34 AM 01-23-2006
I think I would be angry about that. The question to me isn't, "is there anything wrong with it", it's "why do you feel the need to do that...?"
[Reply]
patteeu 11:44 AM 01-23-2006
I think at some point it goes over the line, but I'd have a hard time defining where that is any better than Iowanian's if-my-SO-reads-it-will-he/she-care rule, so I'll go with that. The specific answer to the question you really want to ask is "hell yes it's wrong and you should give R&F a severe spanking when she gets home tonight." :-)
[Reply]
Taco John 05:08 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Cochise:
I think I would be angry about that. The question to me isn't, "is there anything wrong with it", it's "why do you feel the need to do that...?"

I think the answer to that question is, "because you're not getting it done." And I'm not talking about you specifically... I'm talking in general terms.

In studying communication, there is a principle that has always stuck with me with regards to relationships... It stands true for any relationship, whether it be co-workers, boss-employee, husband-wife... You name it... It simply stated as this: in any relationship where one side perceives a deficit in the relational exchange, that side will (conciously or unconciously) endeavor to achieve balance.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:09 PM 01-23-2006
Good to see the grab-ass thread is still going strong.
[Reply]
Nzoner 05:13 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Good to see the grab-ass thread is still going strong.
Yeah and with my luck this will be the night the mrs checks on my on-line activities and I'll get to hear about how I'm spending too much time on the planet.
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 11:49 AM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Cause flirting's fun. It's not that you need to do it... but, it beats the hell out of arguing.
What makes flirting fun, at least to guys, is the fact that EVERY ONE OF THEM has a little part of their brain that's telling them "they just might get some someday".

Don't deny it; to say otherwise is pure BS.
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 12:01 PM 01-23-2006
I like to get a rise out of people in general. My flirting might be a little different than most. My overall goal is to get the gal's jaw to drop and that "oh my godd.... did he really just say that to me?" look on her face.

But, yeah... I don't so much flirt with ugly girls.

You can't bullsh!t me.

The fact that you found a cute little angle doesn't change what's going on between your ears.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:41 PM 01-23-2006
Cause flirting's fun. It's not that you need to do it... but it beats the hell out of arguing.
No, it doesn't.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:47 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
No, it doesn't.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 25
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up