Thank you pretty lady...............:-)
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 04:00 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by LVNHACK:
Thank you pretty lady...............:-)
Anytime!!
[Reply]
Mark M 03:37 PM 08-19-2004
I officially stand corrected. I was wrong ...

this thread should be in the Hall of Classics, not the Romper Room.

Nicely done, folks.

MM
~~:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:39 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by Mark M:
I officially stand corrected. I was wrong ...

this thread should be in the Hall of Classics, not the Romper Room.

Nicely done, folks.

MM
~~:-) :-) :-)
All that and queer me hasn't even shown up yet. WTF
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 03:44 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
All that and queer me hasn't even shown up yet. WTF
Why should he? So that he can get ripped apart some more. I have seen you be pretty harsh with him. If it were me you were calling out in this thread, I would tell you to take your little pecker and shove it up your own arse and tell me what it tastes like afterwards!
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:47 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by RedNFeisty:
Why should he? So that he can get ripped apart some more. I have seen you be pretty harsh with him. If it were me you were calling out in this thread, I would tell you to take your little pecker and shove it up your own arse and tell me what it tastes like afterwards!
My wiener won't reach that far.
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 03:50 PM 08-19-2004

:-) Big man to admit so much!!
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:02 PM 08-19-2004
I'm inventing a new product, with a different twist on fellas with your "affliction".

This pill makes your hands smaller, and singes off your curlies, so your pecker LOOKS bigger.

$39.95, cash payable.
[Reply]
Over-Head 03:47 PM 08-19-2004
Jeezzzz don't hold back, tell us how ya really feel? :-)
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 03:53 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by Over-Head:
Jeezzzz don't hold back, tell us how ya really feel? :-)
Me hold back, sometimes!!
[Reply]
LVNHACK 03:54 PM 08-19-2004
[QUOTE=RedNFeisty]Why should he? So that he can get ripped apart some more. QUOTE]

Yep......WTF you think he's got a life Red....????
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 03:56 PM 08-19-2004
[QUOTE=LVNHACK]
Why should he? So that he can get ripped apart some more. QUOTE]

Yep......WTF you think he's got a life Red....????

Um. well, there is always hope!
[Reply]
Over-Head 03:45 PM 08-19-2004
I supose I get an automatic 3/5 for being a Ra!der fan huhh? :-)
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 04:19 PM 08-19-2004
I've got one more annoying personality:

The Internet Stud - Guys who act like "ladies' men" online, even though being on the internet full-time makes it impossible for these "studs" to be "studs" at all. More than likely, they are simple nerds who watch just enough TV and movies to be able to act cool online.

Internet Studs do not pull chicks. That is why any Planet member who admits to being a female is continuously having her arse licked clean by a multitude of dickweeds. This is the only forum in which such nerds can communicate with females without wetting themselves.

For instance, my wife has had some things said to her on here that the poster wouldn't have the guts to say if her and I were standing in front of him.

Nerdy-ass bidges! :-)
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 04:23 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita:
I've got one more annoying personality:

The Internet Stud - Guys who act like "ladies' men" online, even though being on the internet full-time makes it impossible for these "studs" to be "studs" at all. More than likely, they are simple nerds who watch just enough TV and movies to be able to act cool online.

Internet Studs do not pull chicks. That is why any Planet member who admits to being a female is continuously having her arse licked clean by a multitude of dickweeds. This is the only forum in which such nerds can communicate with females without wetting themselves.

For instance, my wife has had some things said to her on here that the poster wouldn't have the guts to say if her and I were standing in front of him.

Nerdy-ass bidges! :-)
4. MR. SENSITIVE – This pussy has huevos the size of tobiko. He takes himself WAY to seriously and has absolutely no ability to laugh at himself or ever admit he is wrong.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up