ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 214 of 256
« First < 114164204210211212213214 215216217218224 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 03:51 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'll do it if they come naturally or it's a game I really enjoy.
I'm not sure if I've ever even looked at a trophy list for a game. I see the notifications but I'm not interested in what they are for.
[Reply]
kcxiv 04:21 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I'm not sure if I've ever even looked at a trophy list for a game. I see the notifications but I'm not interested in what they are for.
same, when they first came out on the Xbox, i was all imma 100 every game. After i beat said game, iw as like yeah, im not going back to do the rest of them trophies or points or whatever! I may have 1 or 2 100's but im glad i dont have that ocd tendency! lol
[Reply]
Fishpicker 05:42 PM 05-30-2023
Do any of you guys care about "trophy hunting" or 100% games or is that just there and don't really care.
I go for some Steam achievements. I set my profile to display my rarest achievements. it will display the percentage of players that have earned that badge too.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 07:18 PM 05-30-2023
Got super mega baseball 4 premium edition which gets you extra stadiums and 3 day early access (launches officially June 2).

Liking it so far. Graphics upgrade and everything is much smoother.

Big difference with sounds. I have surround sound in my game room and you can hear all kinds of crazy stuff through rear speakers.

Additionally, lots of new animations with pitchers, umps, foul balls, etc

Maybe EA didn’t curse them after all!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:24 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Got super mega baseball 4 premium edition which gets you extra stadiums and 3 day early access (launches officially June 2).

Liking it so far. Graphics upgrade and everything is much smoother.

Big difference with sounds. I have surround sound in my game room and you can hear all kinds of crazy stuff through rear speakers.

Additionally, lots of new animations with pitchers, umps, foul balls, etc

Maybe EA didn’t curse them after all!
This is literally the biggest year for gaming of all time, so many things I want to get. I'm not used to wanting to much lolz. I really hate EA but I MIGHT pick it up on sale later, happy you're enjoying it.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:23 AM 05-31-2023
Do any of you guys care about "trophy hunting" or 100% games or is that just there and don't really care.
I don't care about it at all. I am just not willing to dedicate the time to getting all trophies and 100% completion. Honestly if Sony allowed it I would get rid of every throphy for every game I have as I just care that little for them.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:27 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Never gave two shits about trophies until I played God of War 4. I beat the game and just naturally ended up at nearly 100% completion. It was weird. I ended up getting to 100% just to say that I did.

Haven’t given a shit about it since.

I think I mentioned that I recently replayed GTA V and have Red Dead 2 is on my list. I couldn’t imagine trying to 100% a game like that.
While I don't care in the slightest about trophies, I would never be able to get to 100% in that one as I can't seem to beat that stupid Valkyrie Queen Sigrun.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:04 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Never gave two shits about trophies until I played God of War 4. I beat the game and just naturally ended up at nearly 100% completion. It was weird. I ended up getting to 100% just to say that I did.

Haven’t given a shit about it since.

I think I mentioned that I recently replayed GTA V and have Red Dead 2 is on my list. I couldn’t imagine trying to 100% a game like that.
The people that have 100% on those games is crazy.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:21 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Yes :-)
The first level after the end of Act I (4th level I guess) where you are climbing to the top, the organ music keeps getting louder. Jesus, that whole sequence and fight are going to live in my brain forever.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:56 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
While I don't care in the slightest about trophies, I would never be able to get to 100% in that one as I can't seem to beat that stupid Valkyrie Queen Sigrun.
VALHALLA VALHALLA VALHALLA

And as hard as that fight is, at least it's relatively fair. A couple of the Berserker fights and Gna are just outright bullshit at times.
[Reply]
Pants 06:53 PM 05-31-2023
D4 crushing reviews today.

I'm downloading now (standard edition, so no early access).
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:55 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Pants:
D4 crushing reviews today.

I'm downloading now (standard edition, so no early access).
I didn't want to spend $90 but knowing the series I'll be putting in thousands of hours..

[Reply]
Fish 12:05 AM 06-01-2023
GeForce crew...

Get Diablo® IV with Select GeForce RTX 40 Series.
[Reply]
Bump 12:31 AM 06-01-2023
I think I gotta give D4 a hard pass. nothing about it impressed me and never could get interested
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:38 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Bump:
I think I gotta give D4 a hard pass. nothing about it impressed me and never could get interested
Largest ARPG at launch of any in the genre ever. It doesn't do anything new or exciting but I like it sticking to it's roots not having mandatory raids and such. Always has crisp amazing combat, albeit this one seems to be more tactical and less romp on the buttons. I put probably over 1500 hours into the 1st game, 10 years and who knows how many hours into D2 and about a ton into 3 despite it being the most boring.

I'm sure I'll be playing it on and off, nothing like the experience tbh in this genre.
[Reply]
Page 214 of 256
« First < 114164204210211212213214 215216217218224 > Last »
Up