ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 164 of 256
« First < 64114154160161162163164 165166167168174214 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:37 AM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I've been pretty strictly a console gamer my whole life so I've completely missed out on the mods! Sounds fun, though.

I think the only games I prefer on PC are sims like Civilization, The Sims, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Age of Empires/Mythology, etc. For anything else I much prefer a controller and the simplicity of a console. I don't know the first thing about graphics cards and shit like that.
Well, you're not alone. I'm a techie and have built dozens of PC's but I much prefer to do the bulk of my gaming from the couch with a controller. I just don't have the time or determination to do PC gaming anymore.

The only games I play on PC are the Total War series.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:40 AM 03-14-2022
I need to break out my N64 and get back into those old WCW and WWF games.
[Reply]
cookster50 08:08 PM 03-14-2022
Don't forget about MUDs. Can't remember the name of the one I put hundreds of hours on but it was awesome back in the day.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:48 PM 03-14-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Well, you're not alone. I'm a techie and have built dozens of PC's but I much prefer to do the bulk of my gaming from the couch with a controller. I just don't have the time or determination to do PC gaming anymore.

I'm the opposite consoles never really pulled me in, I'm not at home so to speak without having 15 windows open multitasking. I usually play games in window as well.
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:05 AM 03-15-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I'm the opposite consoles never really pulled me in, I'm not at home so to speak without having 15 windows open multitasking. I usually play games in window as well.
Same, if i dont have to use a controller, i wont, especially for fps games. The only time i use a controller is for Rocket League on my PC. THen again where i game i have 2 monitors and 50 inch TV above it. Got a comfortable chair and its pretty much where i plant my ass in the evenings/night. lol
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:42 AM 03-15-2022
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Same, if i dont have to use a controller, i wont, especially for fps games. The only time i use a controller is for Rocket League on my PC. THen again where i game i have 2 monitors and 50 inch TV above it. Got a comfortable chair and its pretty much where i plant my ass in the evenings/night. lol
I sit in front of monitors all day. That's my issue. After 10 hours of sitting in front of a PC, the last thing I want to do is sit in front of a PC. And while I have a TV in my office, it's half the size of the one in my living room. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:44 PM 03-15-2022
I sit in front of monitors all day. That's my issue. After 10 hours of sitting in front of a PC, the last thing I want to do is sit in front of a PC. And while I have a TV in my office, it's half the size of the one in my living room. :-)
I have a nice lazboy in front of my L shaped computer desk with 1 laptop and 2 desktops. It doubles as a nice bed So I can fall asleep in my chair if need be. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:45 PM 03-15-2022
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
I wont use a controller for an FPS game period, I have a keyboard and mouse for that. Now I sometimes use it for platformers and side scrollers and always for sports games but those are mainly on my PS3 emulator(Ncaa Football 14) and of course Super Mega Baseball on PC.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:58 PM 03-15-2022
I think that's a big part of it. A lot of people are playing FPS or other "twitch" games where a mouse and keyboard are simply a better setup for good play.

I don't play FPS at all so I have no need for mouse and keyboard to play games unless it's some kind of 4X or RTS.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:59 PM 03-15-2022
I think that's a big part of it. A lot of people are playing FPS or other "twitch" games where a mouse and keyboard are simply a better setup for good play.

I don't play FPS at all so I have no need for mouse and keyboard to play games unless it's some kind of 4X or RTS.
No Mass Effect? I use KB/Mouse strictly for 3ps as well.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:00 PM 03-15-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
No Mass Effect? I use KB/Mouse strictly for 3ps as well.
The only FPS/3PS I really play is Far Cry. Other than that, I play mostly RPG/action games.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:54 PM 03-15-2022
papyrus nascar racing 2003 or grand prix legends
[Reply]
tredadda 05:14 PM 03-15-2022

I legit hate gaming via mouse and keyboard outside of Civilization 5. If I play a game on the computer, I have to use a controller with it. It’s because of that -ism of mine that I have yet to play Morrowind on my computer as it doesn’t seem to support a controller.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 06:41 PM 03-15-2022
my top 10

10. Diablo II
9. Team fortress 2
8. Super Mega Baseball 3
7. Joust
6. NBA Jam (the original arcade game)
5. Shogun Total War (I consider 1 and 2 to be the same game)
4. Samurai Shodown II
3. Red Dead Redemption
2. Castlevania SOTN
1. Robotron 2084

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:19 AM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
my top 10

10. Diablo II
9. Team fortress 2
8. Super Mega Baseball 3
7. Joust
6. NBA Jam (the original arcade game)
5. Shogun Total War (I consider 1 and 2 to be the same game)
4. Samurai Shodown II
3. Red Dead Redemption
2. Castlevania SOTN
1. Robotron 2084

I always sucked at Robotron(The original twin stick shooter) lolz, Super Mega Baseball made the list..AWESOME!
[Reply]
Page 164 of 256
« First < 64114154160161162163164 165166167168174214 > Last »
Up