ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 46
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Glazer: Chiefs expect Mahomes to play in AFCCG
pugsnotdrugs19 09:10 PM 01-17-2021
Just now on FOX postgame.

Said the reason he was real woozy getting up was they thought he got choked out to some extent by the LB..

But sounded very confident he was going to be good for this week. Also said Mahomes was trying to go back into the game today.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:50 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Is it like Bigfoot or a clitoris?

Never seen but often talked about.
/Not sure if serious GIF
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:53 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Exactly. Mahones is Ronnie-Lott old school. You go ahead and be the guy that tries to keep him from playing.
Mahomes will cut his head off and glue it back on with ketchup if he has to to get on that field.

ZOMBIE MAHOMES WILL NOT BE DENIED
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:18 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Gamesmanship by Andy. I'd keep everyone guessing all week.
No.

The Concussion Protocol states that Mahomes must be cleared by an independent neurologist.

It’s complete out of Reid’s hands.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 12:22 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Ex-Chief and Eagle medical person, been with Andy Reid chimes in with Kissel and Leckey.

That was excellent insight. Makes sense now that he could have a concussion with just the whiplash of the neck possibly causing the brain to impact the skull, without the head ever being contacted. And it sounds like the concussion diagnosis is grey enough that they would wait for him to get to the physical activities to be sure. Bet we don't have anything definitive until Friday. Thanks for posting.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:58 AM 01-19-2021
Patrick is the true Terminator fuck Aaron Donald's moniker
[Reply]
J Diddy 01:06 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
/Not sure if serious GIF
check it out. If she lays $1 on the counter and flops her clit out and then you flop your dick out and hers is bigger......

She wins.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 02:27 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
No.

The Concussion Protocol states that Mahomes must be cleared by an independent neurologist.

It’s complete out of Reid’s hands.
Doesn't mean he has to make the verdict public immediately though?

Sent from my Galaxy S10
[Reply]
eDave 02:40 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:

No clue who this person is but they have a blue check mark thing...
Yea, he is in protocol for nerve damage analysis. Not sure that makes sense but agree with the precaution. A whole lot of people will be upset if he is not allowed to play, including non Chief fans. And certainly Mahomes. I'm sure the man wanted to go right back in. I will certainly smell bullshit.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:19 AM 01-19-2021
Fun Fact: Mahomes is 24-1 in his last 25 starts that he has started. He has never lost a game by more than one possession (8 points). In Fact, in the Chiefs last 77 games they have only lost by more than 8 points once and that was Smith Vs the Cowboys.
[Reply]
seamonster 04:41 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Yea, he is in protocol for nerve damage analysis. Not sure that makes sense but agree with the precaution. A whole lot of people will be upset if he is not allowed to play, including non Chief fans. And certainly Mahomes. I'm sure the man wanted to go right back in. I will certainly smell bullshit.
There's millions in advertiser dollars at stake. The NFL isn't going to leave all that money on the table. Anybody that thinks they will doesn't know what the world revolves around.
[Reply]
Coogs 05:21 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Fun Fact: Mahomes is 24-1 in his last 25 starts that he has started. He has never lost a game by more than one possession (8 points). In Fact, in the Chiefs last 77 games they have only lost by more than 8 points once and that was Smith Vs the Cowboys.
I know it was more of a preseason game than a regular season game, but 2 weeks ago? 38-21
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:29 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Coogs:
I know it was more of a preseason game than a regular season game, but 2 weeks ago? 38-21
Did Mahomes start that game?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:30 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Did Mahomes strat that game?
Bolded was part of the formulation as well.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:31 AM 01-19-2021
Mahomes led team.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:35 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Bolded was part of the formulation as well.
Fair enough
[Reply]
Page 15 of 46
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up