ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Media Center>Which is the best streaming site
Holladay 12:35 AM 05-31-2018
I am a cave man. I just signed up to netflix a year ago.

I don't want this to go to DC but I don't appreciate some of the programing on Netflix.

So, what is the alternative: Hulu (no clue), Amazon (whatever)?

Thoughts.

I just wanna watch some movies with no PC crud.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 04:34 PM 05-31-2018
Originally Posted by Holladay:
My daughter suggested this. I watched 3 min, then done. She almost did a college paper on it:-)

My son HIGHLY recommended Shameless. I lasted 30 min.
Have you tried Daniel Tiger?
[Reply]
scho63 07:29 PM 05-31-2018
I stream shows like Billions, Sneaky Pete, most movies new and old, NFL-MLB-NBA Games live and it costs me zero point zero.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:22 PM 05-31-2018
My daughter suggested this. I watched 3 min, then done. She almost did a college paper on it:-)

My son HIGHLY recommended Shameless. I lasted 30 min.
It gets really good after that.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:37 PM 05-31-2018
I don't think I've ever boycotted anything in my life. I just don't have enough fucks to give. Does that make me weird?
[Reply]
Fish 09:44 PM 05-31-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I don't think I've ever boycotted anything in my life. I just don't have enough fucks to give. Does that make me weird?
I don't understand it. Politics are politics. Business/Finance is a separate matter.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:27 PM 05-31-2018
do you have to curse there? You should say 'cares' or 'craps' ....
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:30 PM 05-31-2018
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Netflix for original series, amazon seems to have more newer movies these days.
I tried the free one month trial. Nearly everything requires a fee per episode. Netflix doesn't do that. Netflix has the more expensive monthly package which has newer movies available. But Amazon is monthly fee plus pay nearly all the time for a lot of content.
[Reply]
scho63 07:44 AM 06-01-2018
I stream for free but you better have strong Malware and Ad Block Plus popup blocker enabled.

I've watched pretty much every movie show or series I've wanted.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:50 AM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I tried the free one month trial. Nearly everything requires a fee per episode. Netflix doesn't do that. Netflix has the more expensive monthly package which has newer movies available. But Amazon is monthly fee plus pay nearly all the time for a lot of content.
I think you're looking at that a little backward. Amazon has tons of free content that is at least in the ballpark of, if not on par with, Netflix. However, Amazon ALSO allows you to purchase just about ANYTHING, which Netflix doesn't do.

That said, I agree that Amazon's interface makes it tougher to tell which is free and which is not. Once you find the filters to do it, it's pretty easy, but it's not obvious for those who don't use it regularly.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:38 AM 06-01-2018
Isn’t Holliday the guy who took his wife back after she was banging other dudes, but he’s too prude to sign up for Netflix?
[Reply]
Holladay 11:41 AM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by :
Isn’t Holliday the guy who took his wife back after she was banging other dudes, but he’s too prude to sign up for Netflix?
Nope, wrong dude.

I'm not THAT much of a prude. But when a comedian says "fleckless C***" gets a pass and another talks about planet of the apes and gets canned, I have a choice.

Thus back to my original question. If I saw great value in Netflix with no other choice, I would not have posted.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 01:43 PM 06-01-2018
I'm not THAT much of a prude. But when a comedian says "fleckless C***" gets a pass and another talks about planet of the apes and gets canned, I have a choice.
What does that have to do with Netflix?
[Reply]
vailpass 01:49 PM 06-01-2018

It seems that I try to find a movie/show, I flip through all the choices and not many entice me. This the genesis of my question.

That’s one of the things I like about Roku. You say the name of a movie or show into the remote and it shows you all the different sites that have it and the cost if any.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:51 PM 06-01-2018
The only thing I actively boycott is Chipotle after they went non-gmo/organic.

And I guess Walmart. But that is not me boycotting the patrons than the store.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:53 PM 06-01-2018
I think you're looking at that a little backward. Amazon has tons of free content that is at least in the ballpark of, if not on par with, Netflix. However, Amazon ALSO allows you to purchase just about ANYTHING, which Netflix doesn't do.

That said, I agree that Amazon's interface makes it tougher to tell which is free and which is not. Once you find the filters to do it, it's pretty easy, but it's not obvious for those who don't use it regularly.
Yeah man. Just go to account and your prime video. Easy money.

That being said, Netflix is way easier.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up