ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 23
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eagles release LB Zach Brown
Hammock Parties 04:24 PM 10-14-2019
CHIEFS. DO IT.

Eagles are releasing LB Zach Brown, per source. Multiple teams expected to be interested.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 14, 2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:38 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Monkey God:
I'd be for giving him a look, but with his contract I don't think he'll make it through waivers.
*sigh*

[Reply]
petegz28 07:39 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
An older veteran might want to come to a team with a powerhouse offense and MVP quarterback. It's a good chance to go out with the ring.
We aren't signing him. The team we have is what Veach is rolling with.

That's that.

Veach has too many excuses on his side.....

New DC...

Takes time...

Hitchens has been hurt...

Jones is hurt....

Thornhill is still learning...

Veach is under no pressure to fix this defense quickly
[Reply]
-King- 07:40 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
*sigh*

Sigh what? Why would that matter? I'm sure he has other clients on other teams too.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:42 PM 10-14-2019
Let’s say he makes through the waivers, that he doesn’t have to make it through, but if he did have to make it through them. You’re saying bring him to see if he passes the smell test? Has been seen at Best Buy yet? Anybody check the Denny’s yet? They could be wining and dining him as we speak.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:45 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Sigh what? Why would that matter? I'm sure he has other clients on other teams too.
It matters because if he and Jones have the same agent, that means Chris Jones can call him up or text him and say "hey bruh, come 2 KC and help fix the D, gnomesaine?"

I don't know if Stone Cold uses commas or not, but...
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 07:45 PM 10-14-2019
I just hope he makes it through waifers you guys
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:45 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
We aren't signing him. The team we have is what Veach is rolling with.

That's that.

Veach has too many excuses on his side.....

New DC...

Takes time...

Hitchens has been hurt...

Jones is hurt....

Thornhill is still learning...

Veach is under no pressure to fix this defense quickly
Dude does it just suck being you?

Are you so ****in emotionally fragile that you just spew constant negativity so your precious little heart doesnt get broken?

God damn dude, find your ****ing balls.

You cant even handle a slow starting game.

As DaFace has said, you'd be out on your ass at a watch party. You really think anybody wants to hear your shit?

Find a new team if you can't handle being a Chiefs fan. It isn't for everyone.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:46 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:

Are you so ****in emotionally fragile that you just speak negativity so your precious little heart doesnt get broken?

You act like I'm wrong or something. You really think Veach is going to sign this guy???
[Reply]
-King- 07:48 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
It matters because if he and Jones have the same agent, that means Chris Jones can call him up or text him and say "hey bruh, come 2 KC and help fix the D, gnomesaine?"

I don't know if Stone Cold uses commas or not, but...
:-) Some of you guys live in a fantasy world. He'll most likely go to the team that pays him the most. If that's us, then he'll come here. He won't go to a team just because ONE of his agents clients plays for that team :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:49 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Don Corlemahomes:
I just hope he makes it through waifers you guys
If he makes it through wafers, it would be a great communion with a former Eagles coach.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:50 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:

Are you so ****in emotionally fragile that you just spew constant negativity so your precious little heart doesnt get broken?

You cant even handle a slow starting game.

As DaFace has said, you'd be out on your ass at a watch party. You really think anybody wants to hear your shit?

Find a new team if you can't handle being a Chiefs fan. It isn't for everyone.
Somewhere you got the impression I give a fuck about what you think. I am sorry if I implied that. That's my bad.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:50 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
:-) Some of you guys live in a fantasy world. He'll most likely go to the team that pays him the most. If that's us, then he'll come here. He won't go to a team just because ONE of his agents clients plays for that team :-)
*sigh*

[Reply]
Mecca 07:52 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Let’s say he makes through the waivers, that he doesn’t have to make it through, but if he did have to make it through them. You’re saying bring him to see if he passes the smell test? Has been seen at Best Buy yet? Anybody check the Denny’s yet? They could be wining and dining him as we speak.
Vets don't go through waivers.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:52 PM 10-14-2019
If he makes it through wafers, it would be a great communion with a former Eagles coach.
If he makes it through favors, maybe he'll come here as a favor to Chris Jones, just to piss off King?
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 07:53 PM 10-14-2019
Andy would probably bless them with Lowry's and promptly eat them.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 23
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up