ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 100
« First < 344041424344 454647485494 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
Lzen 09:34 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by daquix:
Total defense, red zone defense, third down defense and scoring defense are “irrelevant”?

lol... ok

I realize you just became a fan a couple years ago, you’ll catch on soon though.
That Chiefs defense that you keep saying is mediocre or average held your Bills to 10 points through 3.5 quarters at your place. :-)
[Reply]
Tonka83 09:35 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
The most important position on the field is the QB and sadly their QB is Rivers. After seeing him play since he first got to the Chargers I have little faith in him.
Yeah he always seems to find a way to screw up when it's a big game.
The only difference is he seems to be behind a great OL and doesn't seem to get as rattled as much as in the past. But I have only watched 3 Colts games this year so I may be wrong.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:37 AM 01-05-2021
Bills fan should worry about Indy & possibly Baltimore before thinking about the Chiefs.

Same thing happened to the Ravens last year & look what it got them.

I believe the Ravens are the scariest team for the Chiefs. They appear to be more focused this season & the playoff failures the last two seasons.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:39 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
I have a question. which franchise is known as the biggest chokers of all time ? was it what 3 superbowl losses or something?
4 in a row. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 09:41 AM 01-05-2021
You’re a brand new Chiefs fan who joined when the team got good.

You’re a bandwagoner.

You have no claim.
Says the guy who was joined 10 years ago but was absent all those years until the Bills got good this year. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:42 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
The most important position on the field is the QB and sadly their QB is Rivers. After seeing him play since he first got to the Chargers I have little faith in him.
Physically he's close to washed. But he still sees the field well and throws with great anticipation. Using play-action he will get easy shots at WR's like TY Hilton and Pittman in the middle of the field.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:43 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Bills fan should worry about Indy & possibly Baltimore before thinking about the Chiefs.

I believe the Ravens are the scariest team for the Chiefs. They appear to be more focused this season & the playoff failures the last two seasons.
The Ravens were 6-5 before playing the Cowboys, NYG, Browns Jags, and Bengals... they were far better last season, beating some good playoff teams.

Not that it really matters... wouldn't be surprised if they managed a couple wins at least, that's just the randomness of sports sometimes.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:44 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dude, you've spent almost 200 posts trying to convince everyone how good the Bills are.

Every ****ing argument, the Bills have scored more points, have a better defense, better SOS/SOV, etc.

Do you actually think we buy your passive aggressive bullshit that you think the Bills will lose?

You don't have to come right out and say it, you have 200 posts that illustrate EXACTLY what you believe.

You're being a clown. I hope you're enjoying this and it's some kind of troll sport. Otherwise, you're just a pathetic person with no life.

Yup. :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 09:46 AM 01-05-2021
Remember when the Bills lost four straight Super Bowls?

Well, by the looks of things maybe they can lose the next four straight AFC Championship games. That would really be hilarious.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:46 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I see Buffalo/Indy as 2 pretty well matched teams for a 2/7 seed contest.

If you look at what Ballard has assembled in Indy (-the QB) the roster is LOADED with young, cheap talent. They have DL that can play, speed at linebacker, and talent in the secondary.

Both teams should be able to score and move the ball, although because it is the playoffs I expect the pace to be slower than the Buf/LAR game.
Jonathan Taylor has been smoking hot the last 5 games too.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:47 AM 01-05-2021
They're not winning on defense, Iron man, the track meet, MVP. Offense feels kinda pussy so let's light a cigarette and put it between our forearms! Tuff
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:50 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Who? :-)

Steve Buscemi's character in The Big Lebowski!

[Reply]
Lzen 09:51 AM 01-05-2021
He’s scared to tell you.

It was Miami.

Miami was #1 in scoring defense.

Bills dropped 56 on them.

You mentioned the Rams. Another good defense.

Bills dropped 35 on them.

Bills are 6-0 against top-10 scoring defenses this year.

6-1

Somebody mentioned that the Chiefs were #6 before that meaningless game against the Chargers that the Chiefs 3rd stringers let them score a bunch.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:54 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I like to jack off!
This is the content that I am hear fore
[Reply]
tredadda 10:00 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Why though? KC has beaten them three times in a row and the last two were not really close. The Chiefs are a horrible matchup for them. Plus their win streak is fools gold. Four wins against teams picking in the Top 11 with two being in the Top 5 (Jacksonville #1). Before that they were on the outside looking in at 6-5. Cleveland who barely made it into the playoffs is their "signature win". If I were the Jets I might be scared of them.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 100
« First < 344041424344 454647485494 > Last »
Up