ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 22
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers (4) End Game - SPOILER FREE THREAD
KC_Lee 09:59 AM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Shit tony is walking with them. I missed that part.

plus what the hell are those suits they're wearing?
Let's keep in mind that Hulk was shown as part of the big battle with Thanos in Wakanda. Maybe some fancy editing to throw us all off?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:58 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Shit tony is walking with them. I missed that part.

plus what the hell are those suits they're wearing?
Didn't even noticed that.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 05:44 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Didn't even noticed that.
With the similar hair cuts / styles that Hawkeye & Tony Stark have in that scene I missed it too and had to re-watch the trailer.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:16 AM 03-14-2019
I was looking for this trailer to be introduced before Captain Marvel when I went on Monday so I could watch it on the big screen. Oh well.
[Reply]
sully1983 10:20 AM 03-14-2019
I liked that they are not showing any big money shots for this one in the trailer(s) so thats good at least. pretty excited to see who'll die
[Reply]
Fish 10:25 AM 03-14-2019
Hawkeye sporting a Mahomes frohawk.....
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:43 AM 03-14-2019
Totally love this trailer. Doesn't show much and gets you ready for EndGame. I'm excited what the Russo Bros will do with Captain Marvel...I think they'll fit her in as part of the team and do it well. Im sure this won't stop people from bitching though.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:21 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Totally love this trailer. Doesn't show much and gets you ready for EndGame. I'm excited what the Russo Bros will do with Captain Marvel...I think they'll fit her in as part of the team and do it well. Im sure this won't stop people from bitching though.
I heard there was infighting about what to do w/ Captain Marvel in this film and it ended up leading to reshoots being done recently.

Russo bros wanted to keep her out of it all together and complete the saga w/ the original characters, higher ups at Disney/Marvel wanted her to be in it as a focal point of the movie because she represents the future of the franchise.

They evidently made compromises and while she's going to be in it, I don't think she's going to get a whole lot of screen time. Could be wrong we'll see.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:11 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I heard there was infighting about what to do w/ Captain Marvel in this film and it ended up leading to reshoots being done recently.

Russo bros wanted to keep her out of it all together and complete the saga w/ the original characters, higher ups at Disney/Marvel wanted her to be in it as a focal point of the movie because she represents the future of the franchise.

They evidently made compromises and while she's going to be in it, I don't think she's going to get a whole lot of screen time. Could be wrong we'll see.
Hopefully she can ease in and assist with her power and later become one of the leaders in the future mceu
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:39 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Hopefully she can ease in and assist with her power and later become one of the leaders in the future mceu
I hope she's eased in...because if she comes in full bore and kills off Thanos like it's no big deal, much like the way she defeated villains in her own movie just recently, I have a feeling it's going to piss off a lot of people.

It'd be nice if they show her going toe to toe w/ Thanos in the beginning, like on Titan2 on his farm, Thanos w/ the gauntlet extracts her power and defeats her, then maybe Avengers asst her in getting her powers back towards the end.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:46 PM 03-14-2019
I hope she's eased in...because if she comes in full bore and kills off Thanos like it's no big deal, much like the way she defeated villains in her own movie just recently, I have a feeling it's going to piss off a lot of people.

It'd be nice if they show her going toe to toe w/ Thanos in the beginning, like on Titan2 on his farm, Thanos w/ the gauntlet extracts her power and defeats her, then maybe Avengers asst her in getting her powers back towards the end.
I'd be cool with that..also want more hulk. I can't wait for this movie.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:42 PM 03-14-2019

So why did they tease her at the end of Avengers Infinity War?
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:16 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
So why did they tease her at the end of Avengers Infinity War?
That's a good question...

IW and Endgame were all shot at the same time if I'm not mistaken...with reshoots done recently.

Never said she wasn't going to be in it at all. Hell they could have just teased that (in part) to get people to see the next MCU movie, which would be hers (well besides Ant-Man, but he's a lower tiered character).

This is a money machine afterall, they want to see toys and merch, and they set up Captain Marvel to succeed in every way that they could. Other than comic nerds, she's not a very popular mainstream character like a Thor Hulk Iron Man Captain America etc...If they're moving on from the original Avengers, they have to build her up and tie her in somehow to this big cliffhanger so she can take the reigns, but without over doing it (hopefully)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:29 AM 03-15-2019

IW and Endgame were all shot at the same time if I'm not mistaken...with reshoots done recently.
explains why she looks alot different at the end of this new trailer. Her hair.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:49 AM 03-14-2019
I think Captain America is the one who dies. And I think we saw a snippet of that scene in this trailer.

Tony lives on, and retires w/ Pepper. I think the last scene will be Captain America's funeral.

Wouldn't put too much into that scene where they're all walking together in the Quantum suits...Tony will make it back to Earth..heard this theory online but it makes sense. He'll use parts of Nebula to fix the Guardians ship to make it back to Earth, much like he MacGyver'd his way out of that cave w/ the very first IM suit when he was almost about to die.

MCU sometimes puts those scenes in just for the trailer only, although we may not see that actual footage in the movie. They will use those suits and travel through the QR, but if you remember Infinity War trailer at the end where they're all running towards battle together in Wakanda in slowmo (even w/ Hulk), we never actually saw that in the movie. My guess is that this is the same thing.

Something BIG is going to happen w/ Hulk and Thanos...perhaps (Professor)Hulk wields the gauntlet and has a final showdown w/ Thanos since he's the only one thats big/strong enough to do it. That and he's hardly shown in any of the trailers up to this point and MCU has made it a point to fully complete his story arc of personality feuds between him and Banner.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 22
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up