ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Brady buys a minority stake in the Raiders
TribalElder 06:26 PM 05-22-2023

Tom Brady has come to an agreement to become a minority owner with the Raiders, principal owner Mark Davis told @PGutierrezESPN on Monday. https://t.co/KhLNXVvX2F

— ESPN (@espn) May 23, 2023

Tom Brady has come to an agreement to become a minority owner with the Raiders, principal owner Mark Davis told
@PGutierrezESPN
on Monday.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...nkId=215824444

STILL UNKNOWN IF BRADY'S PERCENTAGE IS BIGGER THAN MAHOMES OWNERSHIP STAKE OF THE RAIDERS
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:18 PM 05-28-2023
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
most overrated player in NFL history
elway's buying in as well?
[Reply]
Eureka 09:39 PM 05-28-2023
Seems TB might be the starting QB week 1.

Jimmy has a clause.
[Reply]
Eureka 09:41 PM 05-28-2023
most overrated playoff winning QB player in NFL history
FYP
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 09:49 AM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
FYP

Originally Posted by Rain Man:

IMO Spygate eliminates Brady from being the GOAT. Patriots spent 7 friggin years illegally videotaping their opponents and ended up with 3 super bowls during that period. Currently, Brady has 4 legitimate titles and Patrick has 2.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:00 AM 05-29-2023
IMO Spygate eliminates Brady from being the GOAT. Patriots spent 7 friggin years illegally videotaping their opponents and ended up with 3 super bowls during that period. Currently, Brady has 4 legitimate titles and Patrick has 2.
He felt it was necessary to accomplish what he wanted to accomplish.

Imagine how pissed he'll be when Pat surpasses all that, making it look easy all the while, without ever having to cheat...
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:09 AM 05-29-2023
We're still waiting for an explanation of the PSI of those footballs, Tom. I know you got all pissy and Kareny about it, but destroying the evidence doesn't make you innocent, you know. It just means there's less evidence to determine your guilt.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 10:44 AM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
He felt it was necessary to accomplish what he wanted to accomplish.

Imagine how pissed he'll be when Pat surpasses all that, making it look easy all the while, without ever having to cheat...
If Patrick gets 7, the Pats fans are already coming up with excuses as to why Brady is better. They are saying Brady was 2-0 in the postseason against him and that's the tiebreaker. Never mind that one of those games was won by another team (the Bucs) and the other game was won because of an offsides on Dee Ford. IMO the tiebreaker in favor of KC is the Pats cheating.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:56 AM 05-29-2023
If Patrick gets 7, the Pats fans are already coming up with excuses as to why Brady is better. They are saying Brady was 2-0 in the postseason against him and that's the tiebreaker. Never mind that one of those games was won by another team (the Bucs) and the other game was won because of an offsides on Dee Ford. IMO the tiebreaker in favor of KC is the Pats cheating.
Pat has never played with a defense as good as Brady's worst.

Think about that. Pat has never had a defense as good as Brady's WORST defense...
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:18 AM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We're still waiting for an explanation of the PSI of those footballs, Tom. I know you got all pissy and Kareny about it, but destroying the evidence doesn't make you innocent, you know. It just means there's less evidence to determine your guilt.
? Boyle's Law?

Though I never understood why the psi thing became such an issue, considering they discovered the problem at the half, and properly inflated balls were used for the entire 2nd half, when NE scored most of their points . . .
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:01 PM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Imagine Elway and Mark Davis in the same room.

Too much ugly.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:38 PM 05-29-2023
Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry
Won't see them again 'till the 26th of November 3:25 pm
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 01:13 PM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
? Boyle's Law?

Though I never understood why the psi thing became such an issue, considering they discovered the problem at the half, and properly inflated balls were used for the entire 2nd half, when NE scored most of their points . . .
The question is, did Brady have his footballs deflated in other games? Him destroying his cell phone was odd to say the least. Then the ball boy called himself "The Deflator." But in all honesty, it wasn't as big a deal as spygate was.
[Reply]
cmh6476 03:08 PM 03-26-2024
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...aking-progress

Originally Posted by :
ESPN - The NFL has yet to approve Tom Brady's bid for Las Vegas Raiders minority ownership, but commissioner Roger Goodell is not concerned.

"I wouldn't say it's a delay," Goodell said Tuesday from the NFL's annual league meeting at the Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes. "We go through a very thorough process. ... We're just going through our process. We've been in touch with their side. I think it's been making progress."

Last May, the Raiders reached an agreement with Brady for him to join the organization's ownership group, pending league approval.

[Reply]
Enid Borden 03:12 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He likes to **** kids, so he definitely picked the right team and fan base.
What? Whoa.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 04:50 PM 03-26-2024
I hate the raiders quit trying to make me hate them more
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up