ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 63
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>All alex all the time
Easy 6 09:46 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'd like to get those two really rolling together like Atlanta uses Freeman and Coleman. Just a couple of well balanced runners who run hard as hell and can catch the ball.

This team is going to need a top notch run game to make an AFC Championship under Alex Smith in 2017, along with a top notch defense. Now, if Mahomes becomes as good as many including myself think he could be, it's a whole new level for the Chiefs. The offense could become something it hasn't been in nearly 15 years.
I honestly dont see our guys being quite as dynamic as Atlantas duo

But what our guys lack in explosiveness, they should be be able to make up for with with a grinding, wear you down, kill the clock style... provided Ehingers return is the cure for what ailed us last year

What Alex Smith brings this year, I have no clue... tempted to expect the same old shit because thats how he has mostly played for his entire career

But maybe, just maybe, the writing on the wall spurs him to reach outside of himself and he tries to MAKE plays for once... 'good' Smiff can approach dynamic, we'll see

The pressure will either make him wilt, or make him show off

If he decides to grab his balls, we could have a great year
[Reply]
Rivermike87 10:23 AM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
:-) 3 games in his how many years?

Shut the **** up.
To be fair he only gave certain examples although smith did have some pretty impressive games last year and balled out: San Diego comeback, Oakland Thursday night and the Sunday night against Denver was really imprsssive.

Haters will hate on Alex regardless and don't give him credit when due
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:27 AM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by Rivermike87:
Smith did have some pretty impressive games last year and balled out...Oakland Thursday night and the Sunday night against Denver was really impressive.
That's the trouble with Alex and his pack of sycophants...they think a 224 yard, 0 TD performance (1st Raiders game) or a 264-yard, 1 TD/1 INT game in which the offense scores a whopping 14 points (2nd Raiders game), or a 244-yard, 1 TD/1 INT performance is "balling out."

When that's the high water mark for your QB it's time to move on....Smith averaged less than 10 yards per completion in one of those games...that's bush league, son.
[Reply]
Rivermike87 10:34 AM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That's the trouble with Alex and his pack of sycophants...they think a 224 yard, 0 TD performance (1st Raiders game) or a 264-yard, 1 TD/1 INT game in which the offense scores a whopping 14 points (2nd Raiders game), or a 244-yard, 1 TD/1 INT performance is "balling out."

When that's the high water mark for your QB it's time to move on....Smith averaged less than 10 yards per completion in one of those games...that's bush league, son.
Well he helped the team win right, or would you rather have a qb like newton who can throw for 300 yards a game but only win 6 games a year? Oh that's right this is Kansas City where winning 6 games a year is the norm

My point is just be happy that Kansas City is a perennial winner now because it may never come again especially for Kansas City
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:36 AM 07-22-2017
My point is just be happy that Kansas City is a perennial winner now because it may never come again especially for Kansas City
So stick with Alex, eh? :-)

Sorry, Chiefs are moving on despite his "balling out."
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:37 AM 07-22-2017
Well he helped the team win right, or would you rather have a qb like newton who can throw for 300 yards a game but only win 6 games a year? Oh that's right this is Kansas City where winning 6 games a year is the norm

Wasn't Newton playing in a fucking super bowl the year before last?

Terrible comparison.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:42 AM 07-22-2017
GREAT SEATS STILL AVAILABLE
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:43 AM 07-22-2017

Terrible comparison.
Alexsexuals have no sense of history.

Wins/TDs in first six years:

Newton: 51/184
Smith: 19/53

Smith will retire with two playoff wins to his name...Cam already has three. :-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:47 AM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

We won both those games so I could careless what type of numbers Alex Smith put up. We won the game, he did his job.

The object in football is to score more pts than the other team not have a good fantasy football QB.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:48 AM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
The object in football is to score more pts than the other team not have a good fantasy football QB.

[Reply]
RunKC 10:54 AM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Got what had been a crap organization (2-14 record the year before he came here) their first playoff win in 21-yrs I'd say that is quite an achievement no matter how the Alex Smith haters try to spin it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O10j-ztQTps
It's sad that fans think this is such a great achievement. It's like their super bowl.

I guess no success for so long has molded this type of thinking into their DNA.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:56 AM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Because Smith didn't ball out against the saints, Indy, or new England. The Saints game winning td and his bootlegTD isn't clutch? Most 49ers fans I've talked to said that was the greatest game they had ever seen. Excellent 'journalism'...

Mouth breathing morons strike again
This explains a lot you're all still in high school and haven't got to watch much football. I'm sure you've heard of him but you should've seen what Joe Montana did back in the day.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:59 AM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
This explains a lot you're all still in high school and haven't got to watch much football. I'm sure you've heard of him but you should've seen what Joe Montana did back in the day.
That Young feller wasn't bad either
[Reply]
threebag 11:05 AM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Can't wait for the day when all the Alex talk will come to an end.
I will make sure this doesn't happen
[Reply]
threebag 11:06 AM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
1-3....
Number of brain cells you have
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:10 AM 07-22-2017

Terrible comparison.
Cam Newton... who's two best receiving options that year were Greg 'Third-leg' Olsen and Ted Ginn.

Let that sink in.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 63
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up