ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 80
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread
The Franchise 02:47 PM 07-24-2015
Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:38 AM 09-08-2018
They always tell me to wait before week 2 starts to get a discount. So I’ll watch tomorrow in all it’s free glory and will start calling on Tuesday
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:05 PM 09-08-2018
Just signed up for the Student version. Used a promo code to get it down to $80.

Used my nephew's info - only needed his school, name and birthdate. Didn't even ask for a university email. The account is in his name but with my address, email and payment.

I'll be running it through an XBox OneS @ 225mbps. They are offering a "free week" which means I don't get billed until next week so if the quality sucks I can cancel.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:25 PM 09-08-2018
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
You must have ATT for you cell phone... I don't have that option and moved to DISH after 24 years, one of the first ones... The good news is after 6 months I don't miss Directv. My Bill is the same for 24 months and it is 56.80 cheaper for the same service. It's cheaper for me to go to a bar and eat and watch a non televised chiefs game...
Don't have AT&T for anything. Sprint cell phone and Century Link internet.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:08 AM 09-09-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Please report back on Sunday if Red Zone works.
The red zone is free week one. So I'll have to wait for week two to know for sure.
[Reply]
wheeler08 02:15 PM 09-15-2018
Man I've been trying all day and they won't do jack for me..The very first lady I called told me she could get me just the regular Sunday ticket for $36x6 instead of $48x6. I said that wasn't good enough, she transferred me and that person wouldn't budge either. I've called 4 different times, and now they won't even give me the $36x6! They want to give me MAX for the same regular price as ST.. Evil Corp
[Reply]
ILChief 04:18 PM 09-15-2018
R e d d i t
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:28 PM 09-15-2018
Petro had a guy on talking about this. Interesting.

https://omny.fm/shows/the-program/ben-koo
[Reply]
wheeler08 06:10 AM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by ILChief:
R e d d i t
My internet is too slow to reliably stream. I tried last year with decent internet and it still was crap, and I have even worse internet since I moved. You’ve never seen anger like when the stream goes out for 5 min in the middle of an offensive series and it comes back on and it’s at commercial and I don’t know what the hell happened for 5 min.

After seeing the thread for this weeks coverage map, I’m right at the border of having the Chiefs game on my local Chicago channel. So I’ll try again right before week 3. Surely they wouldn’t expect someone to pay full price after 2 weeks....
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:52 AM 09-16-2018
So, after our satellite went out for about the 4th time in a 6 week period, the wife had enough and asked(told?)me that she wanted to cancel DTV and go the cord cutting route. I thought "you know what? **** DTV. I'm sick of their shit". So we cancelled(no fees due to the amount of issues we've had with them recently). Like others have said, after 16 years as a customer, DTV made no effort to retain us.

So, we got Sling TV and an over the air antenna. I was all set to use the Red Zone channel while listening to Chiefs broadcasts over satellite radio, when a collegue at work offered me free reign of their college email sign in info. So, now I get all the sports programming that Sling offers that DTV didn't(i.e. SEC and PAC 12 networks)plus Sunday Ticket for $100. And I am done with the evil empire that is DTV. I couldn't be happier with the outcome.
[Reply]
Mi_chief_fan 06:55 AM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Just signed up for the Student version. Used a promo code to get it down to $80.

Used my nephew's info - only needed his school, name and birthdate. Didn't even ask for a university email. The account is in his name but with my address, email and payment.

I'll be running it through an XBox OneS @ 225mbps. They are offering a "free week" which means I don't get billed until next week so if the quality sucks I can cancel.
I did the same with my son’s info; he’s but a freshman, and his enrollment so far is completely worth it!
[Reply]
007 11:31 AM 09-16-2018
Here we go
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 02:57 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Please report back on Sunday if Red Zone works.
Red zone works.
[Reply]
DaKernal 05:15 PM 09-18-2018
Was all set up with PS Vue. Been going for a week now, canceled DTV last Friday.
Thought I was completely done, was prepping to send back my equipment, when they started calling... and calling, and calling. Blew up my phone all weekend, so I finally answered today to see what the bastards were offering.

Told them the only way to get me back was to cut my bill to $71/mo + free Sunday ticket max. They countered with $77/mo, free ticket max + $200 visa card. I'm back in.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:17 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by DaKernal:
Was all set up with PS Vue. Been going for a week now, canceled DTV last Friday.
Thought I was completely done, was prepping to send back my equipment, when they started calling... and calling, and calling. Blew up my phone all weekend, so I finally answered today to see what the bastards were offering.

Told them the only way to get me back was to cut my bill to $71/mo + free Sunday ticket max. They countered with $77/mo, free ticket max + $200 visa card. I'm back in.
Literally all I got was a letter in the mail. $300 visa card, $49.99 a month for one year and then another year at full price and NFL Sunday Ticket for free. I'm not biting.
[Reply]
DaKernal 05:22 PM 09-18-2018
I only did it for my wife, who is a Titan fan, a ver passionate one. I don't need it, get all games locally in Wichita.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 80
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Up