ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 80
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread
The Franchise 02:47 PM 07-24-2015
Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:38 AM 09-13-2015
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Used a VPN to purchase via Argentina. Was $175 from Netherlends and $129 from Argentina ($99 for team only) when I was researching prices. Most of the European nations were higher priced than South America. Last year Panama was the cheapest for me, but I was too lazy to keep searching after seeing Argentina's rate.

Just thought I'd let others know to price search by country when going this route.
Yea I gave up after the Netherlands. I just purchased the team package; I can watch local games after or before Chiefs games. I'll keep Argentina in mind next year for sure. Thanks for posting.
[Reply]
unlurking 08:44 AM 09-13-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Yea I gave up after the Netherlands. I just purchased the team package; I can watch local games after or before Chiefs games. I'll keep Argentina in mind next year for sure. Thanks for posting.
I hear ya. Just test poorer countries. NFL understands they have to lower their prices or they won't sell anything. I should have tried more, as I know one country had the team package for $79 last year. Couldn't remember who though and got lazy.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:51 AM 09-13-2015
Originally Posted by unlurking:
I hear ya. Just test poorer countries. NFL understands they have to lower their prices or they won't sell anything. I should have tried more, as I know one country had the team package for $79 last year. Couldn't remember who though and got lazy.
:-) Same here. Next year we should team up to search for the lowest rate. You take South America; I'll research Europe. :-)
[Reply]
unlurking 09:03 AM 09-13-2015
Deal!

Damn, think it was Panama! lol
[Reply]
lewdog 08:01 PM 07-13-2016
Bump to this.

Called those jack wagons two weeks ago and they said they wouldn't even give me half off this year like they always do.

Guess I'll be more threatening next call. Tell them my wife wants us to be cord cutters but I need my Sunday football.
[Reply]
In58men 08:07 PM 07-13-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Bump to this.

Called those jack wagons two weeks ago and they said they wouldn't even give me half off this year like they always do.

Guess I'll be more threatening next call. Tell them my wife wants us to be cord cutters but I need my Sunday football.
You have to realize with these threats they're slowly catching on.
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 08:15 PM 07-13-2016
So which country will be cheapest this year? Remember a few years ago when it was completely free for a few countries for the first 8 games or so?
[Reply]
lewdog 08:20 PM 07-13-2016
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
You have to realize with these threats they're slowly catching on.
It's worked for 4 years for me.

Get back on the grill asshat!
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 08:23 PM 07-13-2016
It's worked for 4 years for me.

Get back on the grill asshat!
My brother called for himself the other day and they said the same thing to him. I think AT&T taking over is bad for the whole discount game. I don't have DTV anymore, but my wife does have AT&T cell and they don't budge on anything.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:26 PM 07-13-2016
What's the alternative if I can't get Sunday ticket? And no, I'm not going to a bar for every Chiefs game.
[Reply]
In58men 08:27 PM 07-13-2016
What's the alternative if I can't get Sunday ticket? And no, I'm not going to a bar for every Chiefs game.
Firestick sports devil.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 08:27 PM 07-13-2016
I just go to a friends place. I'm sure you can get it, but you'll just have to pay their price.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:32 PM 07-13-2016
Firestick sports devil.
Stop being so vague! I'm a tech dummy.

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
I just go to a friends place. I'm sure you can get it, but you'll just have to pay their price.
I will not willingly be raped.
[Reply]
In58men 08:35 PM 07-13-2016
Stop being so vague! I'm a tech dummy.

I will not willingly be raped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
lewdog 08:44 PM 07-13-2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have a fire stick. How does that help me watch NFL?

Don't make me get my wife to login to my CP account and get tech advice from Dane again. That was down right scary!
[Reply]
Page 17 of 80
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Up