ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official Royals vs Blue Jays GDT - April 25th*****
cmh6476 09:16 AM 04-25-2024
this wouldn't be the first time my GDT got rained out this year...

Cole Ragans heads to the mound this afternoon as we look to take the series vs. the Blue Jays. pic.twitter.com/UNiuvtNSZR

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) April 25, 2024

[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:27 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
The Papa John's guy?
That guy would make a better baseball manager, I'm sure.
[Reply]
poolboy 12:02 AM 04-26-2024
this thread needs moar bags of milk
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 12:10 AM 04-26-2024
Had a buddy who moved to Canada a couple years ago. It’s been a bigger adjustment than he imagined it would be. He’s spoken to me about what it’s like having conversations with Canadians, and how frustrating it can be, though in a way that is difficult to fully understand. So much passive aggressive shit. Always “nice” and “pleasant”, with a tone of ultra-superiority complex. After reading through this ridiculous thread, I think I finally get it. Basically, if you’re high functioning autistic, you’re Canadian.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:17 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Had a buddy who moved to Canada a couple years ago. It’s been a bigger adjustment than he imagined it would be. He’s spoken to me about what it’s like having conversations with Canadians, and how frustrating it can be, though in a way that is difficult to fully understand. So much passive aggressive shit. Always “nice” and “pleasant”, with a tone of ultra-superiority complex. After reading through this ridiculous thread, I think I finally get it. Basically, if you’re high functioning autistic, you’re Canadian.
That may all be true (or it could be a patronizing crock of shit, who is to say), but I can say that they don't try to gatekeep baseball game threads on their football forums there. It's a welcome relief.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 12:39 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
That may all be true (or it could be a patronizing crock of shit, who is to say), but I can say that they don't try to gatekeep baseball game threads on their football forums there. It's a welcome relief.
Hahaha…. After seeing you relentlessly embarrass yourself in this now 17/18 page GDT thread, it’s all good man, I finally get it now. We’re good. Congrats on using a buzzword…. “Gatekeep”

Hey CP, we can keep him right? After all, he’s been here for 20 years!

God love ya. You’re just a special kind of guy…
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:59 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Hahaha…. After seeing you relentlessly embarrass yourself in this now 17/18 page GDT thread, it’s all good man, I finally get it now. We’re good. Congrats on using a buzzword…. “Gatekeep”

Hey CP, we can keep him right? After all, he’s been here for 20 years!

God love ya. You’re just a special kind of guy…
All of that petty shit talking bothered you that much, eh? :-)

If I had known that disrupting your precious Royals/Jays GDT with Jays talk on a Chiefs football message board for a few days would hit this kind of nerve, rest assured that I'd never have done it.

You needn't worry, though, you can get back to enjoying your little baseball team tomorrow in peace. Well, until Monday that is. Perhaps you'll learn to take things a little less personally in the meantime.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Up