ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 845 of 3903
« First < 345745795835841842843844845 84684784884985589594513451845 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:46 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
are you an alcoholic?
Either you are or you are in denial... I know I am.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:47 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
It is pretty shocking news. He travels a lot for work, but I don't know how he got it. Scary shit for sure.
PM me if you want.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:49 PM 03-27-2020
Got more bad news today. One of my best buds is on a ventilator right now. Both he and his wife caught the virus. Very worried right now.
Sorry to hear this. Prayers for your best bud and his family as well as you.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:49 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
51 Doctors have died from working with the coronavirus victims.

I hope we, the people, do something nationally like other countries to recognize the health care workers who are on the front lines of fighting this virus. Some have already given their life’s.
That’s the part that scares me , my wife will working at the testing centre although safer than the doctors treating the patients but still higher risk than most , at age 52 she isn’t old but she isn’t young either.
[Reply]
O.city 07:49 PM 03-27-2020
Anyone heard anything from OTWP?
[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:50 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Alcoholic's typically don't get hangovers.
Well, that's a relief!:-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:52 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Anyone heard anything from OTWP?
I have seen this a couple of times today. Did he get a positive result or was due to get a result?
[Reply]
Bwana 07:54 PM 03-27-2020
Got more bad news today. One of my best buds is on a ventilator right now. Both he and his wife caught the virus. Very worried right now.
Oh crap, best of luck to him.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:54 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Well, that's a relief!:-)
Drink German beers , no additives , I have going to Munich for Oktoberfest for last few years and no hangovers so that’s all I drink now.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 07:56 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm playing Theif: The Dark Project. $1.25 and I can finally set the graphics to FULL.

I imagine the plague going on around me while playing. Pretty easy to beat when you practice social distancing.
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I started playing The Witcher 3 just so I could understand what was going on in the TV show , I may try and play some of that. I don’t have the patience to learn new games anymore.
I'm a long time Neverwinter player. It is a f2p mmorpg based in the D&D universe. Being a mmorpg, you can still get some social interaction while practicing social distancing.
[Reply]
O.city 07:58 PM 03-27-2020
My fil s boss has it and has been on a vent. They took him off 2 days ago so he is slowly improving which is great news

He has severe asthma and had bronchitis a few weeks go
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:58 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I have seen this a couple of times today. Did he get a positive result or was due to get a result?
Here.

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
For those of you that know me personally, I'd ask that you keep this to CP and off of any other forms of social media...feel free to PM me here if you want to chat.

Sunday overnight, I had the worst coughing fit of my life. Damn near puked on several occasions. Woke up with a tight chest, a pounding headache, body aches and a temperature that was all over the map. Reached 101.7 at one point, as as low as 96.5 at another.

Called the hotline and met the criteria to test - but only because I was recently in California. Was told that the symptoms alone were not enough to warrant a test. Earliest they could get me in to test was today. Symptoms have not lessened, and the body aches have gotten worse. Was told that rest and hydration was really all I could do at this point, and that treatment would be the same even if I test positive. Only way they'll admit me is if my breathing becomes more labored.

Literally have zero energy. It takes a massive amount of effort just to get to the bathroom. Shit, it's taken me like 10 minutes to type this out. If I don't have CV, I'd love to know WTF it is, because it's unlike anything I've ever had before.

Anyway, take this shit seriously. Stay the **** home if you can.

Socially distant hugs and kisses,

OTW15

[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:59 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Here.
I remember that post. How many days ago was it?
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:02 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I remember that post. How many days ago was it?
Posted on the 25th.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:06 PM 03-27-2020
Sending prayers and positive thoughts.
[Reply]
Page 845 of 3903
« First < 345745795835841842843844845 84684784884985589594513451845 > Last »
Up