ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 785 of 3903
« First < 285685735775781782783784785 78678778878979583588512851785 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
stumppy 12:58 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
We've already been asked a few times to boot you from the thread, as I'm sure a lot of people go by the mantra of once a troll, always a troll with little room for benefit of the doubt that you're just trying to be funny or whatever.... yet, I'm not sure what else I'd call your past few posts, where it's nothing more than baiting people into responding and hijacking the thread. Then you'll play dumb, then will be back with the same bit tomorrow.

Stop the bullshit or GTFO.
:-)
Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (34.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Monticore 01:01 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Gonna go ahead and disagree with you on this one.
Sign me up for the placebo group.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:01 PM 03-26-2020
THE INDIANAPOLIS 500 just got a rescheduled date from Memorial day weekend to August 23rd.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:02 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
That was civil compared to what I really think.
What do you really think?
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:02 PM 03-26-2020
I’m legitimately perplexed how a thread on something like this became so antagonistic

Yeah it’s CP, but still man... everyone needs to calm the fuck down and stop acting like some expert
[Reply]
Donger 01:05 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I’m legitimately perplexed how a thread on something like this became so antagonistic

Yeah it’s CP, but still man... everyone needs to calm the **** down and stop acting like some expert
Claiming things that aren't proven as fact is irresponsible, and potentially dangerous. We have people here who are seriously scared and might act upon that unproven claim.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:06 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I am sorry, but I do not understand.

I post info, perhaps positive, but that is my prerogative and perfectly acceptable. People respond and play nice for the most part, then Donger called me a dick out of nowhere.

Donger's response was the issue here. Has something changed? Is positive news no longer welcome here? And Donger calling me a dick is?

I feel like I am treading eggshells in this thread every time I post positive news. It is hard to know what is and what is not acceptable.

Can you quote a post that I may have made that is not acceptable today?
:-)
[Reply]
carlos3652 01:06 PM 03-26-2020
I havent seen Ringleader reply, but he was just doing math at the trend of numbers at that moment.

The trend of deaths per day was lower than expected for yesterday. Based on the numbers, it should have been 341. it was 247. Im sure if he adjusts the trend on his math, this would lower the number...

It was 50 per day between March 18-21, then the last 4 days jumped to 113 / 141 / 225 / 247... do you not think its trending upward?

He did mention in the post that it was probably not going to happen, but the 20k deaths in the US based on the numbers a couple days ago.

He also is happy that the metric was lower. So dont put him in a bad light, he was was just going off the data that he had (not that he needs me to defend him)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:08 PM 03-26-2020
Claiming things that aren't proven as fact is irresponsible, and potentially dangerous. We have people here who are seriously scared and might act upon that unproven claim.
If you're a member here and take something Clay or Pete or Dane or Me or anyone else says as justification for drinking fish tank cleaner....FFS.

People have gone so far in convincing themselves that Twitter is real life that they are actually serious when they say weird shit like "Clay is dangerous..."

Christ.
[Reply]
Monticore 01:10 PM 03-26-2020
Can't even take advantage of the cheap gas, and living up north it seems like we have been self isolating for 6 months already, when snow melts and lakes open it will be hard to keep people in there house.
[Reply]
Donger 01:11 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
If you're a member here and take something Clay or Pete or Dane or Me or anyone else says as justification for drinking fish tank cleaner....FFS.

People have gone so far in convincing themselves that Twitter is real life that they are actually serious when they say weird shit like "Clay is dangerous..."

Christ.
Under normal circumstances, no, I agree. The fact remains that there have been people who have heard about the magic cure during this pandemic and have died trying it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:12 PM 03-26-2020
Under normal circumstances, no, I agree. The fact remains that there have been people who have heard about the magic cure during this pandemic and have died trying it.
Unfortunately this was not the cure as prescribed by Dr. Zelenko, which is highly effective and has resulted in zero deaths. Important distinction.

I think continued info about this cure is certainly worth monitoring in this thread.
[Reply]
carlos3652 01:12 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
This is how I thought it would work. Im not sure where people were getting the idea that this money is going to be taxed.

So I know that they are going by either the 2018 tax return, 2019 tax return, or your Social Security statement. Does this mean people that have been unemployed or people collecting social security get stimulus money?
Yes. Everyone with a social security number and American (resident / citizen) will get money. 90%
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:12 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
For instance, I know the best way to get human brains out of a lab coat.
:-) What the fuck does that have to do with anything being discussed here?
[Reply]
burt 01:13 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Yeah it’s CP, but still man... everyone needs to calm the fuck down and stop acting like some expert
Ergo...I lurk mostly. Occasional snide comments to depressurize. I AM not even close to an expert on ANY of this. 1 month ago, no one here was.
[Reply]
Page 785 of 3903
« First < 285685735775781782783784785 78678778878979583588512851785 > Last »
Up