ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 71
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:35 AM 12-16-2019
I'm wondering how long until we see some Patriots fan trying to explain this using the ideal gas law.
[Reply]
Mennonite 09:41 AM 12-16-2019
The only thing ESPN white knights more for than the Pats is the ChiComs.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:46 AM 12-16-2019
I want the truth to come out however this does put a dark cloud over the sport I enjoy watching the most. Just knowing the play call on a few critical plays can change the direction of a game much like a critical penalty call/non-call. Makes me wonder about the two games last year where the Chiefs could do nothing in the first half and then moved the ball at will in the second against this team. Would Andy come forward and say that they went to a secondary set of signals? This does not have a good look for the NFL, especially with the legalization of sports gambling.
[Reply]
Spott 09:48 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
The only thing ESPN white knights more for than the Pats is the ChiComs.
Chicago Communications?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:48 AM 12-16-2019
Imagine if a kid suspended twice for cheating already... got caught cheating a third time and used the excuse that he cheated off the dumb kid on a question he already knew.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:56 AM 12-16-2019
The owners should force Robert Kraft to sell the Patriots it was "Kraft Productions" however I also think Bill Bellichick should be suspended indefinitely and get the Pete Rose treatment for the HOF.
[Reply]
Barret 10:23 AM 12-16-2019
Is there a chance that whenever they say Belicheck or Brady is the GOAT that it can be referenced as G-COAT

Greatest Cheaters of All Time??
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:29 AM 12-16-2019

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:42 AM 12-16-2019

[Reply]
Skyy God 10:45 AM 12-16-2019
Peter King ballwashing for the Pats.

Originally Posted by :
Jay Glazer, who has some friends in very high places, again procured a piece of video we all wanted to see, a piece of the evidence that shows New England operatives taped the Cincinnati sidelines during a game eight days ago, in advance of Sunday’s Patriots-Bengals game. The video didn’t change the story much . . . except it ratcheted up the anger from many team people who are convinced the Patriots are guilty.

One club official asked me Sunday: “The NFL has told us that anyone on our sidelines doing anything illegal or wrong—that falls on the head coach. So why doesn’t this fall on Bill Belichick?” It might, though Mark Maske of the Washington Post reports it seems the league is leaning toward a softer punishment of a stiff fine and also a loss of a lower draft choice or reduction in value of a draft choice. That would seem to say the league believes the Patriots when they say video crew had nothing to do with the football-ops side of the building. We’ll see how that goes.

New England suspended the videographer, Dave Mondillo, a full-time employee of the over-arching Kraft Sports and Entertainment group, but that probably won’t have much meaning in the investigation. At the league meetings last week, I’m told there wasn’t much angst from club officials over the taping, but some sticklers—nothing wrong with sticklers—think the Patriots should get the book thrown at them. It doesn’t look like that’s going to happen.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...?cid=rotoworld
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:59 AM 12-16-2019

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:06 AM 12-16-2019
It’s blatantly obvious. Nail these fuckers.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:08 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I hate this show because it makes me like Shannon Sharp. I really hate this show because Skip Clueless is just clueless about everything.

Shannon explains how he remembered Junior Seau would yell Vegas or Reno and call a defensive audible during the game and he told the coaches but Skip takes that as stealing signals with equipment. How the fuck does he have a job, but I watch it because I know he is stupid and makes himself sound stupid.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:09 AM 12-16-2019
There is simply no excuse for this bullshit and punishment should be severe.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:32 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
In this case, Skip is an embarrassment to humankind.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 71
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Up