ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who is your Favorite "Superfan"?
Arrowman 23 18.40%
First Down Elvis 52 41.60%
X Factor 8 6.40%
Weirdwolf 40 32.00%
Red Xtreme 2 1.60%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Hall of Classics>Who's your favorite KC Superfan?
Sully 02:24 PM 10-22-2005
C'MON!!! We can bring the horse back to life!!!!!!
[Reply]
Sully 02:27 PM 10-22-2005
ha ha.
If I gave you a hug would it help?
[Reply]
stevieray 02:28 PM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by Sully:
ha ha.
If I gave you a hug would it help?
Sounds like you need the hug.
[Reply]
RedXtreme 03:17 PM 10-22-2005
Like FDE said we poke more fun at ourselves at times then what you have done here. I truley have no problem with what you have said. You just have feelings like everyone else. Sully I hope to meet you someday.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:21 PM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by RedXtreme:
Like FDE said we poke more fun at ourselves at times then what you have done here. I truley have no problem with what you have said. You just have feelings like everyone else. Sully I hope to meet you someday.
Exactly. It doesn't bother me if what we do annoys him, and told him so. He has every right to feel that way.

I only took the faider fan comment to task because it isn't true.
[Reply]
Sully 03:45 PM 10-22-2005
I'm sure you fellas will get the chance to meet me someday. I am glad that most of you guys are secure enough that it doesn't bother you that I feel the way I do. I actually have a little more respect for a few of you after your responses on here and in private, so thanks. I am finding out, for the most part, that the reason people are so adamantly in your corner is because, though you may dress goofy as hell (and like Raiders fans in red) you are genuinely good guys.
Besides, we all, in the long run, have the same type of passion for the Chiefs in common, we just let that manifest itself in different ways.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:52 PM 10-22-2005
I'm sure you fellas will get the chance to meet me someday. I am glad that most of you guys are secure enough that it doesn't bother you that I feel the way I do. I actually have a little more respect for a few of you after your responses on here and in private, so thanks. I am finding out, for the most part, that the reason people are so adamantly in your corner is because, though you may dress goofy as hell (and like Randy Moss and the Raiderz fans in red) you are genuinely good guys.
Besides, we all, in the long run, have the same type of passion for the Chiefs in common, we just let that manifest itself in different ways.
:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:07 PM 10-22-2005
I'm sure you fellas will get the chance to meet me someday. I am glad that most of you guys are secure enough that it doesn't bother you that I feel the way I do. I actually have a little more respect for a few of you after your responses on here and in private, so thanks. I am finding out, for the most part, that the reason people are so adamantly in your corner is because, though you may dress goofy as hell (and like Randy Moss and the Raiderz fans in red) you are genuinely good guys.
Sounds like closure to me?:-)
[Reply]
greg63 11:15 PM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Sounds like closure to me?:-)
Me too BRC. :-)
[Reply]
digi2fish 11:04 PM 10-22-2005
can someone connect the names and the image for me...? the only pair I got the connection is First Down Elvis...
[Reply]
go bo 12:26 PM 10-24-2005
Originally Posted by digi2fish:
can someone connect the names and the image for me...? the only pair I got the connection is First Down Elvis...
ok, i'll try...

fde you know...

weirdwolf is the guy with the shoulder pads and great makeup... he sometimes posts on here, i think he just goes by weirdwolf, but i'm not sure...

arrow man is the guy with arrows sticking into him... as far as i know, he doesn't post here...

the X-factor is the guy all in red with a red cheesehead on his head (that sounds unnecessarily redundant, doesn't it?)... he posted on this thread and he comes around fairly often...

and the red Xtreme guy posted here too, but he is not a regular as far as i know...

we haven't talked gochiefs into coming up for a 37 forever weekend yet, but i'm sure we could dress him up enough to make him a visiting honorary superfan...

otoh, that's probably a bad idea.... :-) :-) :-)

btw, how's digi these days?

did you get to see the miami game?

have you tried downloading those bit torrent thingies that dru puts up?

it's a good way to see some of the action...
[Reply]
onescrewleftuntwisted 01:12 AM 10-23-2005
2 hours since the last post

i just felt like kicking the dead horse
[Reply]
greg63 07:48 AM 10-23-2005
Originally Posted by onescrewleftuntwisted:
2 hours since the last post

i just felt like kicking the dead horse
Hey, kick away bud. The vote count is up to 120, and at this point I'm just really hoping to get the KC Superfan web site as many hits as possible. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:36 AM 10-23-2005
Originally Posted by greg63:
Hey, kick away bud. The vote count is up to 120, and at this point I'm just really hoping to get the KC Superfan web site as many hits as possible. :-)
Don't worry Skip will be along in a little bit to put you in your place, N00b! :-)
[Reply]
tomahawk kid 09:48 AM 10-23-2005
Okay, I'm going to jump in here and give my $0.02, because well, opinions are like....you know what.

Also, I haven't met any of these guys personally and don't know them from Adam.

Anyway, I can see how someone like Sully could get the impression that these guys want attention drawn to themselves. (I think one member in particular can give off that vibe). However, after visiting their website and few times and getting an impression of their personalities from this board and others, I don't think that is the case.

If you visit kcsuperfans.com for five minutes, you'll get the idea that these guys have HUGE hearts and their primary interests are with our Metropolitan community. I don't believe that they're a "better Chiefs fan" than I am, because they paint their faces and wear costumes (I don't believe that they think that either). I DO think they collectively set an example of how we, as members of our community (over and above being a Chiefs fan), should give BACK in some way, shape or form. That's it.

I DON'T think they're ripping off or imitating Raider Nation (why would anyone ever do THAT?!) anymore than BoneLady or The Big Dog in Cleveland, Fireman Ed in New York or Big Nasty in Tampa. I mean, who here hasn't "dressed up" up for some reason or another. If that's the way that they choose to express their "fandom" of the Chiefs - more power to 'em.

I think their attitude of community involvement is something we should ALL aspire to.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Up