ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1914 of 3903
« First < 914141418141864190419101911191219131914 191519161917191819241964201424142914 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Monticore 06:33 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Are you serious? We only contributed 7. What are the rest of you doing out there?
Looks like NY had a big jump of course, few others like Mass.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:41 PM 05-06-2020
Seriously, I think it's time for the rest of the country to copy Maricopa county's example. No mandatory lock-down, just "don't be an idiot" guidelines. We have over 4.5 million people here, and less than 214 have been admitted to an ICU. Since Jan. 22nd, we don't even have 200 people that have died form this stupid 'pandemic' yet. I have yet to wear a mask or gloves, I go to the grocery store a couple times a week like always, I don't disinfect my groceries when I get home, I just put them away like normal . . . I go to work, and don't wear a mask. I've been hanging out with friends on the weekends, just like normal, no masks/gloves/condoms/6 ft. distancing . . . Really don't understand what the rest of you people are doing out there, but you're screwing it up.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:45 PM 05-06-2020
Seriously, I think it's time for the rest of the country to copy Maricopa county's example. No mandatory lock-down, just "don't be an idiot" guidelines. We have over 4.5 million people here, and less than 214 have been admitted to an ICU. Since Jan. 22nd, we don't even have 200 people that have died form this stupid 'pandemic' yet. I have yet to wear a mask or gloves, I go to the grocery store a couple times a week like always, I don't disinfect my groceries when I get home, I just put them away like normal . . . Really don't understand what the rest of you people are doing out there, but you're screwing it up.
100 percent of current smokers haven't died of lung cancer yet, either.
[Reply]
DaFace 06:47 PM 05-06-2020
Seriously, I think it's time for the rest of the country to copy Maricopa county's example. No mandatory lock-down, just "don't be an idiot" guidelines. We have over 4.5 million people here, and less than 214 have been admitted to an ICU. Since Jan. 22nd, we don't even have 200 people that have died form this stupid 'pandemic' yet. I have yet to wear a mask or gloves, I go to the grocery store a couple times a week like always, I don't disinfect my groceries when I get home, I just put them away like normal . . . I go to work, and don't wear a mask. I've been hanging out with friends on the weekends, just like normal, no masks/gloves/condoms/6 ft. distancing . . . Really don't understand what the rest of you people are doing out there, but you're screwing it up.
:-)
[Reply]
Pablo 06:48 PM 05-06-2020
Zona is like 84% elderly people, you don't want to see this shit actually hit there.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:49 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
100 percent of current smokers haven't died of lung cancer yet, either.
And?
[Reply]
wazu 06:49 PM 05-06-2020
Texas Roadhouse in Liberty opened up today for dine-in, so I had to check it out if for no other reason than to show support. They had what looked like well over half the tables closed down, and everybody wearing masks. Also if you are waiting for a table you sit in your car and they page you. The bar had 2 stools on each side (so six total). All of the staff seemed very upbeat and excited to be back in business. Food was good, service was good. The overall social distancing was 100x what is experienced at a grocery store right now.

(DISCLAIMER: When I inevitably die of Coronavirus it wasn't because of this visit so fuck you for quoting this post if it happens.)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:52 PM 05-06-2020
Seriously, I think it's time for the rest of the country to copy Maricopa county's example. No mandatory lock-down, just "don't be an idiot" guidelines.
This is a spectacularly bad idea
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:52 PM 05-06-2020
And?
You being a fucking idiot now isn't a guarantee of future safety for yourself or others.

It's altogether likely if you get the disease you'll be okay, but most of us aren't thoughtless assholes. Your anecdotal experiences don't prove anything other than the absence of karma.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 06:53 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Texas Roadhouse in Liberty opened up today for dine-in, so I had to check it out if for no other reason than to show support. They had what looked like well over half the tables closed down, and everybody wearing masks. Also if you are waiting for a table you sit in your car and they page you. The bar had 2 stools on each side (so six total). All of the staff seemed very upbeat and excited to be back in business. Food was good, service was good. The overall social distancing was 100x what is experienced at a grocery store right now.

(DISCLAIMER: When I inevitably die of Coronavirus it wasn't because of this visit so **** you for quoting this post if it happens.)
QFD - Quoted For Disclaimer

Cant have you erasing this message from your death bed
[Reply]
Spott 06:53 PM 05-06-2020

(DISCLAIMER: When I inevitably die of Coronavirus it wasn't because of this visit so fuck you for quoting this post if it happens.)
Do they still give you the bucket of peanuts?
[Reply]
wazu 06:54 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by The PMII Hypothesis:
QFD - Quoted For Disclaimer

Cant have you erasing this message from your death bed
Oh I won't. I'll just claim I got it from your mom.
[Reply]
wazu 06:54 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
Do they still give you the bucket of peanuts?
Nope, no peanuts.
[Reply]
Spott 06:56 PM 05-06-2020
Nope, no peanuts.
Dammit. At least they’re still doing chips and salsa at Mexican restaurants.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:56 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
You being a ****ing idiot now isn't a guarantee of future safety for yourself or others.

It's altogether likely if you get the disease you'll be okay, but most of us aren't thoughtless assholes. Your anecdotal experiences don't prove anything other than the absence of karma.
Just how am I being a ****ing idiot?
[Reply]
Page 1914 of 3903
« First < 914141418141864190419101911191219131914 191519161917191819241964201424142914 > Last »
Up