ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 53
« First < 364243444546 47484950 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
TimeForWasp 06:22 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Does Bigfoot celebrate Christmas?
They are in the Christmas tree selling business and they are very busy pushing Christmas trees over right now and throwing them in a pile.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:44 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
He was wanting to hang out with this family on Christmas

This video is so natural and non-contrived looking, its just some unexpected and large something that isnt too shy... that little terrier took off after it only to suddenly turn tail and run

Incredible footage, we live in a strange world folks
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:57 PM 12-23-2022
https://youtube.com/shorts/2GtgxCa46mw?feature=share
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:03 PM 04-05-2023
Bigfoot was at the Women's Basketball Championship Game.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:49 AM 04-09-2023
I asked ChatGPT if a bigfoot has ever been captured and here is what it told me:

As far as we know, Bigfoot, also known as Sasquatch, has never been captured or proven to exist. Despite numerous reported sightings and alleged evidence such as footprints, hair samples, and blurry photographs, there is no conclusive scientific evidence that supports the existence of Bigfoot. The scientific community generally regards the creature as a myth or legend, and most sightings are thought to be hoaxes or misidentifications of other animals or natural phenomena.

I then asked Chat GPT what do I do if I encounter a bigfoot:

ChatGpt:
As Bigfoot is a mythical or legendary creature that has not been proven to exist, it is highly unlikely that you will encounter one. However, if you believe that you have encountered a Bigfoot, it is important to stay calm and maintain a safe distance from the creature.

If you are in a remote wilderness area, it is always a good idea to be prepared with appropriate gear and supplies, including a map, compass, and GPS device. If you encounter a large, unfamiliar animal, it is best to stay away from it and observe it from a safe distance.

If you feel threatened or endangered in any way, it is important to seek help immediately by contacting local authorities or emergency services. It is also important to remember that many wilderness areas have rules and regulations in place to protect both wildlife and humans, so it is important to follow these guidelines and be respectful of the environment.

Next I asked what I should do if I capture a Bigfoot:

ChatGpt:
As I mentioned earlier, there is no conclusive evidence that Bigfoot exists, so it is highly unlikely that you will ever capture one. However, if you ever come across a large, unfamiliar animal that you believe to be a Bigfoot, it is important to remember that it is illegal to capture or harm any animal without proper permits and permissions.

In the unlikely event that you do capture an unknown animal, it is important to contact local authorities and wildlife experts immediately. They will be able to provide guidance on how to handle the situation safely and ethically. It is also important to remember that many animals, especially large and potentially dangerous ones, require specialized care and handling, and attempting to handle them on your own can be extremely dangerous.

It is important to prioritize the safety and well-being of both yourself and the animal in any situation involving wildlife, and to follow all applicable laws and regulations to ensure that the animal is treated humanely and released back into its natural habitat as soon as possible.

Next I asked ChatGpt ,If I were in a cage with a Bigfoot I'd captured would I expect to be raped by the monster:

ChatGpt:
There is no scientific evidence that supports the existence of Bigfoot, and it is not appropriate to make inappropriate or offensive assumptions about any hypothetical creature. Furthermore, it is not ethical or legal to capture or harm any animal without proper permits and permissions.

It is important to treat all animals with respect and empathy, and to prioritize their safety and well-being in any situation involving wildlife. If you ever find yourself in a situation where you feel threatened or endangered by an animal, it is important to seek help immediately by contacting local authorities or emergency services.

ChatGpt is Dissappoint!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:43 PM 04-09-2023
& now a twist!
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:58 PM 04-17-2023
Probably Q, but I just saw this, so wth.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1641519493447819268

Article:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...21ce8472&ei=34

Cleanest version of the vid I've ever seen. Does look a bit like a costume. Except the legs. They look like furry legs, not legs inside a suit. There's no flappy/slack material movement. Most of the comments lean towards a costume.

Problem with that is, then why did American Indians tell stories about BF for centuries before Europeans came to NA? Not like they had costumes.

anyway, I was impressed with the newest version of the vid, so thought I'd post it.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:05 PM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

Article:

Cleanest version of the vid I've ever seen. Does look a bit like a costume. Except the legs. They look like furry legs, not legs inside a suit. There's no flappy/slack material movement. Most of the comments lean towards a costume.

Problem with that is, then why did American Indians tell stories about BF for centuries before Europeans came to NA? Not like they had costumes.

anyway, I was impressed with the newest version of the vid, so thought I'd post it.
I already have an on going argument with ChatGpt about bigfoot. AI doesn't understand!
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:54 PM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

Article:

This video has been stabilized before. Not sure why this tweet is acting like this is some new revelation. Furthermore, the history channel due a really good breakdown of the stabilized video a few years ago showing why the stabilization shows more evidence than ever that it was not a suit but a real creature. I probably posted the episode in here but I can’t recall what series it was at this time.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:21 PM 04-17-2023
Gorillas are pretty insane, as are orangutans. Would it really matter if Bigfeet were a thing?
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:30 PM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Gorillas are pretty insane, as are orangutans. Would it really matter if Bigfeet were a thing?
Well, it would be global news if one were captured, or even if a corpse of one was found. And it would instantly give nearly 100% validation that other mythical creatures exist, such as the yeti.

But probably irrefutable evidence that Bigfoot exists would only last a half dozen news cycles, so maybe not that big a deal.
[Reply]
Womble 02:53 AM 04-18-2023
Pretty sure that vid is just Chiefsaholic laying low in the wilderness. He'll be gone from there and back in KC for the draft next week.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:34 AM 05-22-2023
Bigfoot is laying low.
[Reply]
scho63 01:57 PM 05-22-2023
I saw a dude once with like size 18 sneakers, does that count?
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:13 PM 05-22-2023
The Patterson - Gimlin footage has never been debunked by anyone, ever
[Reply]
Page 46 of 53
« First < 364243444546 47484950 > Last »
Up