ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3257 of 3903
« First < 2257275731573207324732533254325532563257 32583259326032613267330733573757 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
petegz28 02:26 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I don't control anyone besides myself.

How's that Thanksgiving backlog looking, by the way?
You sure want to though.....

now quick..try and change the subject....:-)
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 02:27 PM 12-08-2020
I will laugh my ass off if they require it to enter stadiums, arenas, movie theaters, etc. Force some of these anti-vax hippie's to chose between fun and their own stupidity.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:28 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
I will laugh my ass off if they require it to enter stadiums, arenas, movie theaters, etc. Force some of these anti-vax hippie's to chose between fun and their own stupidity.
That would probably be illegal simply on the basis of religious and medical reasons. Same way you can legally not be forced to take the flu vaccine. But hippies and stuff....
[Reply]
Donger 02:28 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
As expected it went right over your head. Then again once you get vaccinated what do you care if they wear a mask or not???

You need to worry less about them and more about you.
I actually care about other people, pete. But yes, once I'm vaccinated, I'll go back to normal. If people choose not to take it, and get sick, that'll be a shame but it is what it is.
[Reply]
Donger 02:30 PM 12-08-2020
You sure want to though.....

now quick..try and change the subject....:-)
I just responded, you twit.

So, when is the Thanksgiving backlog going to clear?
[Reply]
petegz28 02:30 PM 12-08-2020
I actually care about other people, pete. But yes, once I'm vaccinated, I'll go back to normal. If people choose not to take it, and get sick, that'll be a shame but it is what it is.
Might be hope for you yet, Donger. Aside from the BS that you care about people that is.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:31 PM 12-08-2020
I just responded, you twit.

So, when is the Thanksgiving backlog going to clear?
I never said you didn't respond....JFC :-)

So quick to change the subject :-)
[Reply]
O.city 02:35 PM 12-08-2020
That would probably be illegal simply on the basis of religious and medical reasons. Same way you can legally not be forced to take the flu vaccine. But hippies and stuff....
You can be forced to take the flu vaccine.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. Businesses can require employees to take according to an article my lawyer sent me this morning. I'll see if i can find it.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:41 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. Businesses can require employees to take according to an article my lawyer sent me this morning. I'll see if i can find it.
Dude, you can NOT be forced to take the flu shot. We have been over this already. The law provides for religious and medical exemptions. Our health system forces us to take the flu shot UNLESS, you have a religious or medical exemption. That is the law.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:42 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:

Dude, you can NOT be forced to take the flu shot. We have been over this already. The law provides for religious and medical exemptions. Our health system forces us to take the flu shot UNLESS, you have a religious or medical exemption. That is the law.
Let me put it this way, if you fire an employee for not taking the flu shot when they have filed a legal religious exemption you will get sued. Same for medical.

Now, you can force them to wear a mask or whatever but you cannot legally force them to take it if they file either of the above.
[Reply]
Monticore 02:45 PM 12-08-2020
There are not many medical reasons for not taking a vaccine I don't think , there are limits to religious reasons as well, pretty much anybody can form a church and worship whatever they want , we have a church that worships pot as the sacrament in our town, he has been trying to pull the religious card for 40 years.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:47 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
There are not many medical reasons for not taking a vaccine I don't think , there are limits to religious reasons as well, pretty much anybody can form a church and worship whatever they want , we have a church that worships pot as the sacrament in our town, he has been trying to pull the religious card for 40 years.
https://gfidaholaw.com/mandatory-flu...us-exemptions/
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 02:47 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Oh and even better yet....if employers require it. Will be interesting to see how many people quit their jobs because of their own prideful stupidity. #hireatwill
[Reply]
Donger 02:48 PM 12-08-2020
I never said you didn't respond....JFC :-)

So quick to change the subject :-)
Is there some reason why you don't want to answer that question?
[Reply]
petegz28 02:49 PM 12-08-2020
Is there some reason why you don't want to answer that question?
Just to watch you squirm.....
[Reply]
Page 3257 of 3903
« First < 2257275731573207324732533254325532563257 32583259326032613267330733573757 > Last »
Up