ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>AB Goes Ike Turner
gblowfish 03:48 PM 01-21-2020
Apparently he's beating up people again...

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-poli...213414774.html
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:55 AM 01-22-2020
I find it somewhat disturbing that posters are making fun of AB when the guy clearly is suffering from CTE and needs professional help.

Have a little empathy people. Jesus.
[Reply]
GoChargers 10:03 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
It is a bit weird that the Patriots have rewarded their fans with 20 years that were among the most successful periods any sports franchise has ever produced, and when it ends they all start losing their minds.
They couldn't even enjoy it while it was happening because all of the "success" was fraudulent. Most of those 20 years have been spent defending the latest cheating scandal.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:06 PM 01-22-2020
Arrest Warrant has been issued.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:21 PM 01-22-2020
Arrest warrant issued. No bond. This is the end for AB
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:23 PM 01-22-2020
Talk about a downward spiral, this guy is in pure free-fall right now.

This isn't going to end well. Feel sorry for his kids, hope he put some money in a trust for them before he went crazy.

CTE is no joke and cases as bad as his seems to be (unless he's just a profound dick-bag, or both) usually end tragically. Hopefully he's too vain to off himself and not stupid enough to hurt anyone else.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:36 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I find it somewhat disturbing that posters are making fun of AB when the guy clearly is suffering from CTE and needs professional help.

This guy has a track record of being an nutjob that goes way back before anyone ever started attributing it to CTE, sometimes people are just assholes... it just took a while for it all to come out

Sexually harassed and wouldn’t pay the portrait artist

Farted in his doctors face on purpose and won’t pay him either

Probably another 10 people suing him for non payment, the rape allegations, the recent scene outside his house, this latest assault on the mover... this mfers egg was scrambled long before Burfict jacked him up

Fuck AB
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:43 PM 01-22-2020
What's the latest? Has he offed himself yet?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:52 PM 01-22-2020

Breaking: An arrest warrant has been issued for Antonio Brown on a felony charge of burglary and battery, ESPN has confirmed.

Brown allegedly threw a rock at the driver of a moving truck before taking part in a battery against him, according to court documents obtained by TMZ. pic.twitter.com/Clmayens3c

— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) January 23, 2020

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:00 PM 01-22-2020
So uh...when's he getting out, anyone know?

Regards, Bill in Massachusetts
[Reply]
Hamwallet 09:01 PM 01-22-2020
He is on twitter saying the man is trying to slander him.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:02 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
This guy has a track record of being an nutjob that goes way back before anyone ever started attributing it to CTE, sometimes people are just assholes... it just took a while for it all to come out

Sexually harassed and wouldn’t pay the portrait artist

Farted in his doctors face on purpose and won’t pay him either

Probably another 10 people suing him for non payment, the rape allegations, the recent scene outside his house, this latest assault on the mover... this mfers egg was scrambled long before Burfict jacked him up

**** AB
Before 2016? I dunno...
[Reply]
dj56dt58 09:13 PM 01-22-2020
Suicide by cop coming soon
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:34 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:

Did I miss the part where people here are making fun of him?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:03 PM 01-22-2020
That's a shame.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:05 PM 01-22-2020
The more negative attention AB gets the more Ben is exonerated as to what happened in Pitt.

Tomlin's lack of leadership is why this team melted down. He let things ferment waaaaaaaay too looooooooong. He knew this was coming I assure you.:-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up