ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>AB Goes Ike Turner
gblowfish 03:48 PM 01-21-2020
Apparently he's beating up people again...

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-poli...213414774.html
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:17 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I'm talking about it as the only factor. In Hernandez's case, he was getting into tons of trouble probably way before the worst of the CTE, right? Same with Antonio Brown - he's been crazy cocky his entire career. Seems CTE brings the worst out of bad tendencies, but it starts with a person having bad tendencies to begin with.
For sure. I don't think anyone thinks it's the only factor. But who among us isn't somewhat fucked up in isolation that having a case of CTE - regardless of the severity - might impair our ability to make the right decision?

I despise Antonio Brown. CTE or no CTE. There's nothing redeemable about him. Aaron Hernandez in contrast seemed like a reasonably good guy.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:19 PM 01-21-2020
This wingnut definitely deserves the Meltdown of The Year trophy... it’s been a spectacular fall from grace, he’ll never play again
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:31 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
This dude really lost it didn't he? Wonder what the hell happened because he seemed fine earlier in his career. Drugs? Ego? CTE?
It was that hit by Burfict.

Seriously. I saw that hit and thought if AB isn't dead, his brain has to be permascrambled.

He's been a literal head case ever since...

And here we are...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:32 PM 01-21-2020

Antonio Brown’s trainer Glen Holt was arrested for felony burgulary & battery this afternoon. The moving truck driver said he was battered by Holt & Antonio Brown. Officers tried to contact Brown but were unsuccessful. It’s an ongoing investigation. Story: https://t.co/jxhB7V1chh

— Cameron Wolfe (@CameronWolfe) January 22, 2020

[Reply]
Flying High D 07:44 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
This is typical behavior for him. Has been for a long time. The only difference now is Tomlin isn't around to cover his crazy ass. Gotta give MT credit for keeping a lid on the thug behaviour as long as he did.
How would you feel if AB ended up hurting a member of your family or anybody’s family for that matter? MT needs his ass kicked for not bringing this behavior to light so the freak could of gotten help a long time ago before it got to this point.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:18 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
It was that hit by Burfict.

Seriously. I saw that hit and thought if AB isn't dead, his brain has to be permascrambled.

He's been a literal head case ever since...

And here we are...
Can't embed on my phone :

https://youtu.be/o8iFSP_S5h8
[Reply]
dtforever 11:31 PM 01-21-2020
We're heading toward a slow speed chase, aren't we?
[Reply]
kysirsoze 11:41 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I remember landing in Jacksonville the afternoon before the opener against the Jags. As I was waiting for an Uber to the hotel, someone posted on CP that AB had signed with the Patriots. I crumbled. I genuinely thought his existence on that team would put them over the top once again and I experienced a deep sense of demoralization for a short spell.

And here we are. How beautiful.
Oh man same. I practically unloaded on a Pats fan coworker when I saw it. Like you cheating motherfuckers colluded with AB and are scooping him up for another SB run. I was so pissed. The way this story played out is just unbelievable.
[Reply]
JD10367 07:21 AM 01-22-2020
Since 2020....
Patriots lose in the wild card round
Aaron hernandez documentary comes out
Boston red Sox busted for spying on signals
AB, who was last seen as a patriot, predictably gets in trouble again
McDaniels fails to land a job offer
Julian Edelman is arrested for vandalism right after receiving a role model award
Brady becomes a free agent and is entertaining looking around
Patrick Chung dismissed on cocaine charges which probably now opens him up for suspension

It. Is. Only. January. 21st.
Since 2020...
Chiefs are in the Super Bowl yet their fans still can’t obsessing over the Patriots
[Reply]
Nixhex 07:33 AM 01-22-2020

[Reply]
Frazod 07:51 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Since 2020...
Chiefs are in the Super Bowl yet their fans still can’t obsessing over the Patriots
Says the Cheatriot fan posting on a Chiefs board. :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:24 AM 01-22-2020
Since 2020...
Says the fan base that follows a chiefs players girlfriend on social media then posts a story every time she hiccups.

We don't need to obsess about the Patriots anymore. We know the end is near for them. We're just watching with popcorn at this point.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:33 AM 01-22-2020
Says the fan base that follows a chiefs players girlfriend on social media then posts a story every time she hiccups.

We don't need to obsess about the Patriots anymore. We know the end is near for them. We're just watching with popcorn at this point.
It is a bit weird that the Patriots have rewarded their fans with 20 years that were among the most successful periods any sports franchise has ever produced, and when it ends they all start losing their minds.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 09:17 AM 01-22-2020
Since 2020...
obsessing, no...feeling sorry for, maybe...laughing at, possibly
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:38 AM 01-22-2020

I recently stumbled upon a list of AB's incidents ever since he joined the league, which is actually what inspired this thread. I would like to point out he wasn't always a trouble maker, all his problems started in 2017, his only incident before that was kicking that punter lmao pic.twitter.com/4VG2xihOrQ

— Offseason Vountee🤷🏽*♂️🍔🍟 (@vountee) August 11, 2019

[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up