ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 108
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>THE COUNTDOWN to the NFL TRADE DEADLINE THREAD - Tues. Oct. 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time
arrowheadnation 10:18 AM 10-08-2019
I figured I would create one location to house all of the breaking news, rumors, pessimism, despair, helplessness, frustration, and of course optimism leading up to the 2019 NFL Trade Deadline on:

Tuesday, October 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time

3 weeks from today! We all have ideas of what the Chiefs need so I won't go into that, but hopefully this day will come and go with better results than last year for us.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:32 AM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Because the NFL doesn’t end after this season.
:-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:33 AM 10-28-2019
I’m not sure there’s a move available for KC to make that truly makes sense in the short and long term.

I don’t see us getting any player that makes the difference when it comes to winning or losing at NE.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 10:33 AM 10-28-2019
Sorenson is turrible.

Chiefs need a legit Mike. One that plays downhill, can flow to hit the gaps and sheds blockers.
The difference between a top LBr and meh is their read reaction time. We're talking about maybe a second difference, but that's the critical second that turns 3-5 yard runs into little or no gain, and 18+ yard runs into 15 or less.
Adding a D lineman will be marginal at best compared with getting a LB who has the lateral quickness to play sideline to sideline. There's a reason why LB is traditionally the position that racks up the most tackles, and I've always firmly believed that your line clogs and holds the point of engaging the blockers for the LBrs to flow to fill the gaps and attack at the point & make the stop. Almost 80% of long runs are when the oline can get a 2nd level block or the LBr gets washed out.

Guys like Seau, Brooks had ridiculously quick read & reaction time, and that meant they rarely got caught flat footed or gave ground biting on the fake.

I'd also like them to look at adding an OLB - namely one that can drop into coverage & cover RBs the outlets & underneath in zone or in man even if it requires a hybrid with help over the top.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:34 AM 10-28-2019
Veach needs to draft a solid LB with our first round pick. CB is deep this year
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 10:35 AM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I’m not sure there’s a move available for KC to make that truly makes sense in the short and long term.

I don’t see us getting any player that makes the difference when it comes to winning or losing at NE.
there's got to be a LB out there with a pulse. That would be an improvement over Neimann.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:35 AM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Someone to cover White, Burkhead and Michel would be nice.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:35 AM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Someone to cover White, Burkhead and Michel would be nice.
Lol NFL Teams are not lining up to trade players like that
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:39 AM 10-28-2019

With #Jets DL Leonard Williams headed to the #Giants, both teams are hoping for more. NYJ continues to shop WR Robby Anderson, while NYG has shopped and is open to dealing Janoris Jenkins, Alec Ogletree and maybe Nate Solder.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 28, 2019

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:39 AM 10-28-2019
I’d see what it would take to get McMillian but I don’t see the Dolphins wanting to trade him.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:40 AM 10-28-2019
If we aren't working the trade market for a LB, could Veach at least pretend to care about the absolute dearth of talent at LB and bring in guys like Brown, Marshall, and Foster to try out? Please? Niemann and Lee fucking suck and you aren't even giving O'Daniel a chance, so there's 3 slots right fucking there.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:40 AM 10-28-2019
The Giants are remaking their team, can't say I blame them, they're about to really not have any big contracts on the roster.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 10:41 AM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’d see what it would take to get McMillian but I don’t see the Dolphins wanting to trade him.
make it a combo deal for mcMillian and Howard.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:42 AM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
If we aren't working the trade market for a LB, could Veach at least pretend to care about the absolute dearth of talent at LB and bring in guys like Brown, Marshall, and Foster to try out? Please? Niemann and Lee fucking suck and you aren't even giving O'Daniel a chance, so there's 3 slots right fucking there.
Hitchens makes to much money for them to ever admit they fucked up...the other guys just aren't good yet, they seem very determined to refuse to admit how bad the position is.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:42 AM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Giants are remaking their team, can't say I blame them, they're about to really not have any big contracts on the roster.
Then you sign him in 5 months and save a 3rd round pick
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:43 AM 10-28-2019
McMillan has a PFF score of 70.4 and is rated as lock solid vs the pass. DO IT VEACH!!
[Reply]
Page 52 of 108
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102 > Last »
Up