ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2541 of 4817
« First < 1541204124412491253125372538253925402541 254225432544254525512591264130413541 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:55 PM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
So what did I miss?

LOL

Welcome to the SB BLOWOUT Club, to be fair kFc was the 1st team ever to be blown out in a SB by the Packers. Even Lenny was able to get his team a TD in that game though. Couldn't even get one in garbage time.

See a lot of complaining about the refs. Anyone complaining about the arm bars that got you to the SB vs the Bills? Spags uses the Belly coverage method mug receivers until it gets called and they called it last night. Might have been one or two times that were ticky tack but if you foul a guy you should get called.

The biggest thing that impacted the team was Britt putting 2 kids in the hospital and one in ICU for who knows how long. I bet the Bucs OL brought that up early because it got chippy fast. Andy seemed lost all game. To be fair it has to be hard to do your job with your kid in a situation like that and then it is so public on top of it.

The OL issues didn't help but Manning was able to put up points in SB50 with just as bad an OL if not worse though they needed the D and ST's help to do it.

Perfect Pat has 4 INT's and 3 TD's in the SB. Now you know what Elway went through in his 1st 3 SB's and he didn't have the talent you guys have in any of his early SB's.

18Mill over the cap, the cap is shrinking and there is the SB losser jinx to fight. You really needed to win yesterday before the rest of the NFL started to catch up.

Oh and one more thing. The Broncos beat Brady twice to advance to the SB, the 1st time they had the majority of their starting D on IR and they lost Chris Harris to an ACL in that game. Perfect Pat has lost to him in the 2 most important games of a year. AFC Championship and now the SB.

Just be glad Kwon Alexander dropped a potential 3rd INT last year or you would be looking at back to back SB losses.

Enjoy getting there, it is a big achievement. Hope the FBI has reeks kids in witness protection for their safety.
KC still owns you. And KC still owns the AFC.

We're going back next year, and this time hopefully we'll have more than 1 starting linemen
[Reply]
TEX 04:01 PM 02-08-2021
So what did I miss?

LOL

Welcome to the SB BLOWOUT Club, to be fair kFc was the 1st team ever to be blown out in a SB by the Packers. Even Lenny was able to get his team a TD in that game though. Couldn't even get one in garbage time.

See a lot of complaining about the refs. Anyone complaining about the arm bars that got you to the SB vs the Bills? Spags uses the Belly coverage method mug receivers until it gets called and they called it last night. Might have been one or two times that were ticky tack but if you foul a guy you should get called.

The biggest thing that impacted the team was Britt putting 2 kids in the hospital and one in ICU for who knows how long. I bet the Bucs OL brought that up early because it got chippy fast. Andy seemed lost all game. To be fair it has to be hard to do your job with your kid in a situation like that and then it is so public on top of it.

The OL issues didn't help but Manning was able to put up points in SB50 with just as bad an OL if not worse though they needed the D and ST's help to do it.

Perfect Pat has 4 INT's and 3 TD's in the SB. Now you know what Elway went through in his 1st 3 SB's and he didn't have the talent you guys have in any of his early SB's.

18Mill over the cap, the cap is shrinking and there is the SB losser jinx to fight. You really needed to win yesterday before the rest of the NFL started to catch up.

Oh and one more thing. The Broncos beat Brady twice to advance to the SB, the 1st time they had the majority of their starting D on IR and they lost Chris Harris to an ACL in that game. Perfect Pat has lost to him in the 2 most important games of a year. AFC Championship and now the SB.

Just be glad Kwon Alexander dropped a potential 3rd INT last year or you would be looking at back to back SB losses.

Enjoy getting there, it is a big achievement. Hope the FBI has reeks kids in witness protection for their safety.
You're such a predictable ass clown Bronco Steven. You're obsessed with KC. I'll bet you that KC wins another Super Bowl before your piece of shit team even sniffs the playoffs. 11 Losses in a row and counting is what you missed. You don't come here often anymore, but when you post at the Mange, you're always posting about KC. So much so that your fellow DonkTards call you out obout it all the time. You're not respected there either. Having to live on the failure and / or the accomplishments of another team, because your team sucks so bad is the definition of a complete LOSER - Which you are, and furthermore, you know it. :-)
[Reply]
cmh6476 04:03 PM 02-08-2021
So what did I miss?

LOL

[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:19 PM 02-08-2021
kFc was blinding by the Blinding Lights of TB's D:

[Reply]
BlackOp 08:34 PM 02-08-2021
This Donko-turd realized it might his only moment to talk shit this decade...

There are kids in Kindergarten that weren't even born the last time the Donks beat KC...and will probably graduate college before they ever win the division.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:37 PM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
You're such a predictable ass clown Bronco Steven. You're obsessed with KC. I'll bet you that KC wins another Super Bowl before your piece of shit team even sniffs the playoffs. 11 Losses in a row and counting is what you missed. You don't come here often anymore, but when you post at the Mange, you're always posting about KC. So much so that your fellow DonkTards call you out obout it all the time. You're not respected there either. Having to live on the failure and / or the accomplishments of another team, because your team sucks so bad is the definition of a complete LOSER - Which you are, and furthermore, you know it. :-)
Calm down there Texass, looking through this thread you sure post a lot in it and you seem to be obsessed with the Broncos. You are the one going to a shit teams board and posting when your team is going to SB's. I only created an account here after SB50 because there were no chef fans to talk football with other than Losschef and he was delusional.

How's Clay? haven't seen him around at the mange.

At least you know why I haven't been able to post much on the mange since you go over there so much and know so much about me. One of you guys put a hex on me and nearly killed me twice in 2 months and I still have to worry about getting and living through COVID.

I am just happy that after last night you guys can't discount what Elway did, with less weapon's than Perfect Patty, back in the 80's.

Sorry for Couchie and New World Odor but glad the back to back is off the table for another couple years.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:40 PM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
This Donko-turd realized it might his only moment to talk shit this decade...

There are kids in Kindergarten that weren't even born the last time the Donks beat KC...and will probably graduate college before they ever win the division.
We will give you your SB twice a year as long as your SB Champs gear goes to a 3rd world country.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:41 PM 02-08-2021
I am just happy that after last night you guys can't discount what Elway did,
You mean cheap the cap, grease the jerseys and get fined a million dollars?

Horseface discounted what he did by his own actions...
[Reply]
jerryaldini 08:51 PM 02-08-2021
Last night as I was processing the loss I did my standard...yeah but here is how it could be worse. What immediately came to mind is at least we aren't Donk looking forward to Lock and Fangeeo and a 5th straight losing season and 9th straight beat down by Mahomes and 13th by Andy. 13! Fivehead got the roids!

[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:09 PM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
KC still owns you. And KC still owns the AFC.

We're going back next year, and this time hopefully we'll have more than 1 starting linemen
Hey Man!

Broncos didn't have Clady, had to move Ryan Clark over from RT, he was a fill in for the guy who was supposed to start at RT that year who went down in TC and had just as bad an OL as yours was last night and the Broncos O scored a TD.

Difference was we had a D that played with great technique and crushed the hottest team in the NFL, sure sounds familiar to what happened last night. Talib had an open field tackle that should have been a first down early in the game but he tackled him short and they were forced to punt. Von won MVP. Barrett got his 2nd SB win being half the player Von was that night. Money Badger was blocking guys from the ball all night then got but hurt when called out for it. There were a couple other plays where DB's were hugging receivers and they didn't get called when it could have been. Spags has been using the Pat's mug coverage since he was hired and got away with it.

Good luck with Perfect Pat's toe surgery. I am rehabbing the 3 broken bones in my foot and the toes are the hardest and last thing to heal. As age and injuries mount up he won't be escaping guys like he did in his 2nd or 3rd season. Even this year he seemed hobbled.

Going to have issues getting back under a shrinking cap. I don't understand how teams are allowed to go $18mill over the cap for a whole year. I know kFc wasn't the only team that far over, just confuses me, especially when they didn't have a lot to roll over the year before.

Between Perfect Pat's toe issue and Andy's son's drunken spree I think those 2 issues were worse than a bad OL. The time management at the end of the 1st half was something Fangio would do, didn't cost you the game at least as it was really over before that I guess.

Kelce and reek abusing the team with drops didn't help matters either.

Hope you and your family are well. Take care.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:12 PM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You mean cheap the cap, grease the jerseys and get fined a million dollars?

Horseface discounted what he did by his own actions...
I meant the losses.

Hey since you guys believe the NFL is rigged then they must have wanted the Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, San Fran, and Seattle to win too. Now I don't feel so bad about the 5 losses if the fix was in.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:15 PM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Last night as I was processing the loss I did my standard...yeah but here is how it could be worse. What immediately came to mind is at least we aren't Donk looking forward to Lock and Fangeeo and a 5th straight losing season and 9th straight beat down by Mahomes and 13th by Andy. 13! Fivehead got the roids!
At least you didn't have to go through all that stress of a Winless season like the Broncos had to in 1998, you guys should have been even more laser focused this year.

BTW Farve and Wilson both went back to back and lost in their 2nd SB game, did they ever win another one?
[Reply]
New World Order 09:16 PM 02-08-2021
Hey Man!

Broncos didn't have Clady, had to move Ryan Clark over from RT, he was a fill in for the guy who was supposed to start at RT that year who went down in TC and had just as bad an OL as yours was last night and the Broncos O scored a TD.

Difference was we had a D that played with great technique and crushed the hottest team in the NFL, sure sounds familiar to what happened last night. Talib had an open field tackle that should have been a first down early in the game but he tackled him short and they were forced to punt. Von won MVP. Barrett got his 2nd SB win being half the player Von was that night. Money Badger was blocking guys from the ball all night then got but hurt when called out for it. There were a couple other plays where DB's were hugging receivers and they didn't get called when it could have been. Spags has been using the Pat's mug coverage since he was hired and got away with it.

Good luck with Perfect Pat's toe surgery. I am rehabbing the 3 broken bones in my foot and the toes are the hardest and last thing to heal. As age and injuries mount up he won't be escaping guys like he did in his 2nd or 3rd season. Even this year he seemed hobbled.

Going to have issues getting back under a shrinking cap. I don't understand how teams are allowed to go $18mill over the cap for a whole year. I know kFc wasn't the only team that far over, just confuses me, especially when they didn't have a lot to roll over the year before.

Between Perfect Pat's toe issue and Andy's son's drunken spree I think those 2 issues were worse than a bad OL. The time management at the end of the 1st half was something Fangio would do, didn't cost you the game at least as it was really over before that I guess.

Kelce and reek abusing the team with drops didn't help matters either.

Hope you and your family are well. Take care.
That wasn't worse than what we had. Not even close.

Our LT was our backup swing tackle; our LG was our backup center; our RG was the third-string RG we signed a few weeks ago and our RT was our backup RG.

It doesn't get any worse than that.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:18 PM 02-08-2021
Fuck Donk Forever.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 10:03 PM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
That wasn't worse than what we had. Not even close.

Our LT was our backup swing tackle; our LG was our backup center; our RG was the third-string RG we signed a few weeks ago and our RT was our backup RG.

It doesn't get any worse than that.
Someone needs to shave off all of your punters hair and tar and feather him before you cut him.

Dude was a big issue on top of all the other things.

It wasn't just one thing, SB losses never are.
[Reply]
Page 2541 of 4817
« First < 1541204124412491253125372538253925402541 254225432544254525512591264130413541 > Last »
Up