ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2533 of 4820
« First < 1533203324332483252325292530253125322533 253425352536253725432583263330333533 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:03 PM 12-07-2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:06 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I trust Allbright bc he’s in Denver covering the Broncos. He said that he doesn’t think Denver will go to the draft.

I could definitely see Wentz in Denver which sucks bc I do think he’s a good QB whose confidence was ruined when Foles won the SB with his team. It sure as shit doesn’t help that Philly has had major injuries to their receiving core but Wentz needs a new home with a reset.

Denver has a good defense with Fangio and unfortunately their OL looks a lot better with quality weapons like Lindsay, Fant, Jeudy and Sutton.

They’re a QB away from being a playoff team.
Bad back. Wentz won't ever be the same.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 10:19 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Bad back. Wentz won't ever be the same.
if John Elway thinks donks should have Wentz then by all means let's get him there. We all know how good Elway is at evaluating QB's...:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:50 PM 12-07-2020
These buttfucking morons over on the Mange still thirst for more disappointment and pain.

They're the pencil-pushing officers whose job is to administrate latrine duty yet believe they're in charge of the whole army.

Originally Posted by :
Lock threw two more to the other team and we still gave KC everything they could handle.
Look I know the :-) are way overated except for Mahomes of course. But the AFC was weak sauce last year. The Steelers will hurt the poor guy. Their defense is nasty and of course Ben and their offense is well above average. KC wont see another SB.

We all know why we are upset because we dont settle for mediocrity.

Decades of mediocrity and total suckage is a Chiefs/Raiders thing. Not us.

Hang on people. This wont last.

[Reply]
ROYC75 11:59 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by :
Lock threw two more to the other team and we still gave KC everything they could handle.
Look I know the are way overated except for Mahomes of course. But the AFC was weak sauce last year. The Steelers will hurt the poor guy. Their defense is nasty and of course Ben and their offense is well above average. KC wont see another SB.

We all know why we are upset because we dont settle for mediocrity.

Decades of mediocrity and total suckage is a Chiefs/Raiders thing. Not us.

Hang on people. This wont last.

Originally Posted by RealSNR:
These butt****ing morons over on the Mange still thirst for more disappointment and pain.

They're the pencil-pushing officers whose job is to administrate latrine duty yet believe they're in charge of the whole army.
Donk fans are totally delirious or Gloriously Stupid!
[Reply]
New World Order 12:01 AM 12-08-2020
Knowmo?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:55 AM 12-08-2020
These buttfucking morons over on the Mange still thirst for more disappointment and pain.

Guess they don’t realize the decade is half over and Failway is still in charge.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:13 AM 12-08-2020
"We don't settle for mediocrity"

I love it.

Buddy, NOBODY settles for mediocrity. It happens to you. There is precisely jack and shit you can do as a fan to escape mediocrity.

When you've got no owner and your GM is an alcoholic horse who can't find a QB or a head coach to save his life, guess what you are. That's right. Mediocre. Hell, you're worse than mediocre. You're just plain bad.

Enjoy the next few years. You're entering the period decades of suck. Maybe at the end of all this you'll stop saying shit like, "We don't settle for mediocrity" and realize that you do and will settle for that shit because it's all you can do.
[Reply]
morphius 07:16 AM 12-08-2020
"We don't settle for mediocrity"

I love it.

Buddy, NOBODY settles for mediocrity. It happens to you. There is precisely jack and shit you can do as a fan to escape mediocrity.

When you've got no owner and your GM is an alcoholic horse who can't find a QB or a head coach to save his life, guess what you are. That's right. Mediocre. Hell, you're worse than mediocre. You're just plain bad.

Enjoy the next few years. You're entering the period decades of suck. Maybe at the end of all this you'll stop saying shit like, "We don't settle for mediocrity" and realize that you do and will settle for that shit because it's all you can do.
It was funny hearing the announcers say that since Manning they have had more different starting QBs than anyone else in the league.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:20 AM 12-08-2020
These butt****ing morons over on the Mange still thirst for more disappointment and pain.

It won't last?!?!?!?!?!?! :-)

They are starting to sound like Nebraska football fans! :-):-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:06 AM 12-08-2020
They need a proper QB whisperer. And then they need to double up on a couple of younger reclamation projects that were highly rated coming in but it just hasn't worked out for them.

There won't be a guy where they're drafting.

Something like a Wentz AND a Rosen. With like a Kafka as OC.
[Reply]
TEX 09:11 AM 12-08-2020
11 in a ROW!...:-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:15 AM 12-08-2020
I can't believe that bowlcut is actually playing good this year and that they extended him.
[Reply]
TEX 09:27 AM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Donk fans are totally delirious or Gloriously Stupid!
They really are, if you add the points for the Tyreek touchdown that everyone got wrong (including Tyreek and the Chiefs), and the phantom hold that brought back another one of Tyreek's scores, we double them up 33 - 16. Im not even talking about any of the ineptness of the KC offense having to settle for FG's instead of TD"s, because I credit Denver's goal line defense - They're good. Im simply talking about keeping the game as it happened, minus the two BS calls that took points off the board .

Denver losing to KC is the new norm. Its been 5.5 years and 11 games in a row. The dominance is real. DonkTard is delusional to have any other opinion other than acceptance.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:41 AM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
They need a proper QB whisperer. And then they need to double up on a couple of younger reclamation projects that were highly rated coming in but it just hasn't worked out for them.

There won't be a guy where they're drafting.

Something like a Wentz AND a Rosen. With like a Kafka as OC.
Oh God please no.

It was bad enough when every loser and their mother in ND bought Eagles shit to support Carson Wentz as he entered the NFL.

If he goes to the Donks and I all of a sudden have to live in a land of fake Donk fans, I'm gonna scream.

Hopefully Trey Lance goes to the Vikings so these people will just revert back to being their half-hearted Viking fan selves and everything will be normal again.
[Reply]
Page 2533 of 4820
« First < 1533203324332483252325292530253125322533 253425352536253725432583263330333533 > Last »
Up