ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2481 of 4814
« First < 1481198123812431247124772478247924802481 248224832484248524912531258129813481 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 05:31 PM 05-11-2020
Chubb had 12 sacks as a rookie. In what world is that awful?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:53 PM 05-11-2020
Gimp. Let Barrett walk.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:31 AM 05-12-2020
I didn’t think Lock would be a good pro but he looked way better than I expected him too.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:07 AM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:
These poor, poor bastards.

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...-on-the-chiefs
Lol. There are some award winning quotes and predictions going on over there.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:15 AM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Chubb was a totally awful pick and I said it at the time
Why?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:01 AM 05-12-2020
The Albert Okwuegbunum thread was an interesting read over there.

Saw Elway talking about him being a good blocker. Trying to figure out what the hell they saw that made them come up with that evaluation. He was not a good in-line blocker at all and blew up his shoulder in the bowl game because of poor technique and weak effort.

Also references to the Gronkowski and Hernandez days in New England... but that was so dynamic because they were both willing blockers, and Gronk was dynamic.

Nether Fant nor AO are great blockers. Kinda nullifies the danger of a two TE set of you stay in the nickel against it...
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:48 AM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

Saw Elway talking about him being a good blocker. Trying to figure out what the hell they saw that made them come up with that evaluation. He was not a good in-line blocker at all and blew up his shoulder in the bowl game because of poor technique and weak effort.

Also references to the Gronkowski and Hernandez days in New England... but that was so dynamic because they were both willing blockers, and Gronk was dynamic.

Nether Fant nor AO are great blockers. Kinda nullifies the danger of a two TE set of you stay in the nickel against it...
Hope springs eternal in Donkey land, I guess . . . . . .

As a Mizzou fan, that was pretty funny to read. Just reinforces more of the idea that Elway has no fucking clue what he is doing. But whatever. More power to them if they think having Elway as their GM is a good thing. I'm certainly fine with it. I feel like in some weird way Elway is paying us back for all the shit he put us through as a player. So thanks, John, keep up the good work.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:35 AM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
It's more about the collateral damage...Barrett + Nelson> Chubb.

This led to using a 2nd round pick on Dalton Risner in 2019...AJ Brown, DJ Metcalf, Mecole Hardman and Elgton Jenkins were available....it also led to having to sign Glasgow for $44 million this offseason. Could have used that money somewhere else. If they had taken Brown/Metcalf they wouldn't have drafted Jeudy @#15...could have taken Murray to cover Kelce. If they had taken Elgton Jenkins, they wouldn't have signed Glasgow or possibly drafted Cushenberry. Could have used that $44 million to go after Peters or Williams at LT.

It was an expensive, unnecessary pick...and one that puts your franchise back. Wasted resources because of a failure to recognize your own talent.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:41 AM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

It's okay. Knowmo's been telling me for years about how when healthy, Jeff Heuerman and Jake Butt are both better TEs than Kelce.

Get those two going and they won't even need Fant and Okwubsbug;asirn;d
[Reply]
RunKC 08:46 AM 05-12-2020
Chubb, Fant, Risner, Lindsay and Sutton are good gets, with Jeudy being added this year. Elway has figured out how to draft talent recently.

Lock is obviously tbd
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:49 AM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Chubb, Fant, Risner, Lindsay and Sutton are good gets, with Jeudy being added this year. Elway has figured out how to draft talent recently.

Lock is obviously tbd
:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 09:02 AM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
PGM is pretty much a bot. Doesn’t have any opinions of his own on anything. Just flames anything that isn’t lil Chiefy
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:18 AM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Lock is obviously tbd
I dont think Jeudy is going to be the offense altering WR you think he is...

Louis Riddick compares him to Ridley....who is good but not #1 material..

“For Jerry Jeudy, without a doubt, it’s Calvin Ridley his Alabama alumni,” Riddick said on SportsCenter Monday night. “These guys are both about 6-foot, maybe 194. Jerry Jeudy is a little faster but both just tremendous, tremendous route runners. Very explosive at the move point, and guys that can actually burn you deep as well.”

Ridley has averaged 800 yards a season...with a much better QB and Julio Jones to carry the double teams..

When they re-draft 2020...my guess is there will 3-4 WRs slotted above him.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:18 AM 05-12-2020
Run.."list a ton of average players on other teams." "They're pretty fucking good guys"
[Reply]
tredadda 09:31 AM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I dont think Jeudy is going to be the offense altering WR you think he is...

Louis Riddick compares him to Ridley....who is good but not #1 material..

“For Jerry Jeudy, without a doubt, it’s Calvin Ridley his Alabama alumni,” Riddick said on SportsCenter Monday night. “These guys are both about 6-foot, maybe 194. Jerry Jeudy is a little faster but both just tremendous, tremendous route runners. Very explosive at the move point, and guys that can actually burn you deep as well.”

Ridley has averaged 800 yards a season...with a much better QB and Julio Jones to carry the double teams..

When they re-draft 2020...my guess is there will 3-4 WRs slotted above him.
If so I think it will be more because of where he ended up than anything.
[Reply]
Page 2481 of 4814
« First < 1481198123812431247124772478247924802481 248224832484248524912531258129813481 > Last »
Up