Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
soopamanluva 07:06 AM 12-19-2012
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Pioli pays the coach, he's their boss. Pioli fired him WITH CAUSE and therefore is not entitled to any present or future compensation.

100% Pioli.
I never said it wasn't Pioli, I just corrected his post stating Haley never got paid.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:58 AM 12-19-2012
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
Yeah it's going to be Bill Polian. LaCanFora is hardly ever wrong.
:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:59 AM 12-19-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
I want to see another GM whose last name starts with a P about as much as I want to see another USC QB.
It doesn't just start with P.

It looks just like Pioli at first glance.

Pioli Polian Pioli Polian Pioli Polian Pioli Polian Pioli Polian Pioli Polian

[Reply]
durtyrute 08:36 AM 12-19-2012
You can't hire a burger flipper at McDonalds then go hire his boss. You hire the boss then let the boss hire the flipper.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:10 AM 12-19-2012
Originally Posted by durtyrute:
You can't hire a burger flipper at McDonalds then go hire his boss. You hire the boss then let the boss hire the flipper.
You can hire a master chef for your restaurant and then let him hire the restaurant's business manager.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:12 AM 12-19-2012
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You can hire a master chef for your restaurant and then let him hire the restaurant's business manager.
This.
[Reply]
pr_capone 09:41 AM 12-19-2012
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
Some people will probably be wearing back off their own merit this sunday, but is the Blackout officially continuing?
not officially but I will be there in my blackout shirt.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:56 AM 12-19-2012
What has LaCanfora missed on? I remember when he said John Henderson wasn't signing here and everyone went ape shit.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:17 AM 12-19-2012
What has LaCanfora missed on? I remember when he said John Henderson wasn't signing here and everyone went ape shit.
He's been fairly accurate on Chiefs stuff because he, like Peter King, talks directly to Pioli. He's an "insider".

He's been wrong on bunches of stuff across the NFL in general, though.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:17 AM 12-19-2012
Oh, and suggesting Henderson wasn't coming here wasn't exactly going out on a limb.
[Reply]
-King- 12:27 PM 12-19-2012
Oh, and suggesting Henderson wasn't coming here wasn't exactly going out on a limb.
It kinda was since Henderson himself had said he'd come here.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:59 PM 12-19-2012
Yeah it's going to be Bill Polian. LaCanFora is hardly ever wrong.
Like KC drafting Okung or Pioli getting an extension ( you were adamant on that one)
[Reply]
Sofa King 06:30 PM 12-19-2012
Now what? If they're actually gone i mean.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 06:31 PM 12-19-2012
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
GENO GENO GENO
[Reply]
bevischief 06:32 PM 12-19-2012
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
We party.
[Reply]
Page 545 of 603
« First < 45445495535541542543544545 546547548549555595 > Last »
Up