ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 56
« First < 5455152535455 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Breeland Speaks Thread*****
Dante84 06:08 PM 04-27-2018

Remember this guy? �� He’s headed to the Kansas City Chiefs. pic.twitter.com/H9Pqq8jPJS

— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) April 28, 2018

Spoiler!

[Reply]
RunKC 05:45 PM 09-06-2020
Nobody put a claim in for Speaks

[Reply]
Sorce 06:43 PM 09-06-2020
I haven't been this mad since R-Kal Truluck.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TRR 07:43 PM 09-06-2020
Speaks has a weird personality to go along with his laziness. I was hoping he was that soft spoken, silent type that rip people’s heads off on Sundays. Just take a second to re-watch his interviews. Instead, he’s just a lazy dude with a lot of untapped talent.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:45 PM 09-06-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So the dude legit blew it. You can't really use the injury as an excuse when he might not have gotten hurt if he wasn't out of shape.
I think we all forgot dude caught a suspension while on IR too.

He would have stuck around during the Carl days because Carl couldnt find talent. Veach already had Tanoh who improved every year, Charlton, Okafor, and drafted a guy Danna who by all reports was doing a great job. The first 3 mentioned can probably get you 8 sacks a piece and a few of them are solid run guys so yea no surprise he didnt make it. What is surprising is that he didnt catch on with some shitty team.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:49 PM 09-06-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Nobody put a claim in for Speaks

How bad must he be when he was just a few years removed from being a second round pick and now can’t even get picked up on waivers?
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:08 PM 09-06-2020
Originally Posted by TRR:
Speaks has a weird personality to go along with his laziness. I was hoping he was that soft spoken, silent type that rip people’s heads off on Sundays. Just take a second to re-watch his interviews. Instead, he’s just a lazy dude with a lot of untapped talent.
It was easy to have hope for the guy. He was a consensus 2nd-team all SEC player that was consistently disruptive, although not spectacular.

Apparently, he was another one of those guys that cruised through college on his natural talent and didn't feel like he actually had to work at it.

Pretty disappointing honestly.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:13 PM 09-06-2020
Unsubscribing
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:17 PM 09-06-2020
Career earnings of about $3.5 million for one season of play, and little worry of long-term health issues. Breeland should have about $1.3 million in the bank right now, so he can invest that money and put that Mississippi degree in Criminal Justice to work.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:18 PM 09-06-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
How bad must he be when he was just a few years removed from being a second round pick and now can’t even get picked up on waivers?
Taco Charlton was a 1st round pick that started 5 games last year for the Dolphins and finished with 5 sacks, 21 tackles and 2 Forced Fumbles.

He was waived by Miami and no one claimed him.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:49 PM 09-06-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Taco Charlton was a 1st round pick that started 5 games last year for the Dolphins and finished with 5 sacks, 21 tackles and 2 Forced Fumbles.

He was waived by Miami and no one claimed him.
I think Taco is an upgrade over Speaks...apparently so do Veach and Spags...
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:25 AM 09-07-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Taco will be bringing the sauce this year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:06 AM 09-07-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Charlton has a ton of talent. If he can learn the defense and stay healthy, he's an upgrade over most of the guys on this roster not named Clark or Jones. :-)
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 10:27 AM 09-07-2020
I'm sure it's been said before in this thread, but as disappointing as Speaks is, I'm grateful that unlike previous regimes, they can recognize and own their own mistakes quickly and move forward. Sucks to bomb on a 2nd round pick, but sucks even more to stubbornly believe he'll figure it out when clearly, at least here, he won't.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:50 PM 09-07-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
So much for the narrative many here pushed, that he was told to come in heavy in order to be an end/tackle tweener
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 01:15 PM 09-07-2020
Has anyone done a wellness check on staylor?
[Reply]
Page 55 of 56
« First < 5455152535455 56 >
Up