ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 114
« First < 374344454647 484950515797 > Last »
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
Chest Rockwell 05:56 AM 09-10-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
If anyone is missing from the PS4 username list please let me know and I will get you up there.
Please to adding me guys...I'm Smelcolm_Black on there. Should be adding Destiny and another game or two to my list this week.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:19 AM 09-10-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Ok, that might kick some ass. I'm going to get online later this week when my new ISP gets going. I've been in a month long struggle with cox so I told them to get ****ed and I'm going with C-Link.
Well, it's getting ripped apart online (but, I don't look at game forums much because of all the whining, anyway), but I love the presentation and game play so far.

Part of the reason it's getting ripped apart is there's no online GM mode, and they left out some other stuff. Right now the draft is just a simmed draft, but they're fixing that in Oct.

Outside of that stuff, it's the most realistic game I've ever played. I always adjust the sliders for low scoring and have still scored 650+ goals in a season.... set it on superstar/hard core, toned down shot accuracy/power, turned up goalie reflexes, and after some BS, turned down CPU difficulty... so far, I've had a bunch of low scoring games to the point where I might have to turn up some of the accuracy/power sliders.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:47 AM 09-10-2014
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Well, it's getting ripped apart online (but, I don't look at game forums much because of all the whining, anyway), but I love the presentation and game play so far.

Part of the reason it's getting ripped apart is there's no online GM mode, and they left out some other stuff. Right now the draft is just a simmed draft, but they're fixing that in Oct.

Outside of that stuff, it's the most realistic game I've ever played. I always adjust the sliders for low scoring and have still scored 650+ goals in a season.... set it on superstar/hard core, toned down shot accuracy/power, turned up goalie reflexes, and after some BS, turned down CPU difficulty... so far, I've had a bunch of low scoring games to the point where I might have to turn up some of the accuracy/power sliders.
It's receiving great reviews so far for it's graphics and physics. The players move much better and the camera angles are awesome from what I've seen.

Ive played with the sliders a lot on Madden. If you don't, you only average one penalty every other game so I can see that with NHL big time.
Ill check it out and let you know when I'm up and running.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:17 AM 09-10-2014
It's receiving great reviews so far for it's graphics and physics. The players move much better and the camera angles are awesome from what I've seen.

Ive played with the sliders a lot on Madden. If you don't, you only average one penalty every other game so I can see that with NHL big time.
Ill check it out and let you know when I'm up and running.
Yeah, it looks great and they've fixed so much stuff from previous years. And the sliders even seem better so far. In the past, if I set faceoffs to +3, I'd win 30%, but +4, I'd win 80%+.... haven't seen anything like that this year, but have more tweaking to do. And speaking of penalties, that seems fixed, too. I was lucky to get 1 or 2 powerplays in '14, but now I average 5-7/game and have thought about turning it down since it seems excessive with 8 minute periods.
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:19 AM 09-10-2014
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, it looks great and they've fixed so much stuff from previous years. And the sliders even seem better so far. In the past, if I set faceoffs to +3, I'd win 30%, but +4, I'd win 80%+.... haven't seen anything like that this year, but have more tweaking to do. And speaking of penalties, that seems fixed, too. I was lucky to get 1 or 2 powerplays in '14, but now I average 5-7/game and have thought about turning it down since it seems excessive with 8 minute periods.
I may ask you for a screen shot of your sliders once I get the game. That sounds fairly realistic.
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:23 AM 09-10-2014
One other thing... I think it was either 2012 or 2013, not sure.
I remember playing with a buddy and the offsides and icing penalties were either terrible or non-existent. They fix that?
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:42 AM 09-10-2014
I may ask you for a screen shot of your sliders once I get the game. That sounds fairly realistic.
Sure... still tweaking, but I think I'm getting close. Trying to figure out how to get slightly more goals without breaking it. Right now I get a lot of rebounds and a few cross-crease one timers, but almost no goals by just skating in and taking a shot or off a screen (but, I'd rather have it that way and see if I can get better than my '14 offense of skating into the zone and shooting from one of 3 or 4 spots).

One other thing... I think it was either 2012 or 2013, not sure.
I remember playing with a buddy and the offsides and icing penalties were either terrible or non-existent. They fix that?
Offsides was terrible in '14.... there was a better chance that your CPU teammate would go offside than not, regardless of it being a fast break or a neutral zone faceoff, etc. They've fixed it... everyone on the ice has better awareness and I've only seen one or two dumb offsides. Icing seems fine, too... it's the first year of hybrid icing, and I think you can opt for touch icing.
[Reply]
Buck 03:08 PM 09-10-2014
I broke down and ordered one. My Psn name is BuckinKaeding
[Reply]
Jerm 09-21-2014, 08:29 AM
This message has been deleted by Jerm.
Jerm 01:06 PM 09-21-2014
Does BF4 still have a good amount of people playing it on PS4?

Destiny left a sour taste in my mouth and I need something to fulfill my shooter itch until CoD gets here....
[Reply]
Nightfyre 07:10 PM 09-21-2014
Is Last of Us Remastered worthwhile if you haven't played the original?
[Reply]
SuperChief 09:13 PM 09-21-2014
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
OMFG yes. Do it before you do anything else in life.
[Reply]
aturnis 08:30 PM 09-22-2014
Why wouldn't it be? Game is amazing.
[Reply]
Gonzo 05:51 AM 09-23-2014
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
The original still stands up to anything next gen so I can only imagine what the remastered version is like.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:00 PM 09-23-2014
What's everyone use for a headset?
[Reply]
Buck 09:35 PM 09-23-2014
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
What's everyone use for a headset?
I got the blue one of these a couple months back on Amazon for $50. They are $75 now, but the black ones are $64. Every color is a different price. Black is the cheapest.

You can hear game audio and chat in them.

http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Si...ies+siberia+v2
[Reply]
Page 47 of 114
« First < 374344454647 484950515797 > Last »
Up