ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 33
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Licking a chicks ASS
manchambo 10:26 AM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy:
Hell no! You don't stick any part of your body where shit comes out. That is what homosexuals do. People forget that women have assholes like men. Not a second super tight vagina. It's a RECTUM! NO MATTER HOW HOT THE CHICK IS And SHIT IS WHAT COMES OUT OF IT!
Gay guys like hand jobs and bjs too. You better cut that stuff out you closet queen.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:26 AM 07-05-2014
Hell no! You don't stick any part of your body where shit comes out. That is what homosexuals do. People forget that women have assholes like men. Not a second super tight vagina. It's a RECTUM! NO MATTER HOW HOT THE CHICK IS And SHIT IS WHAT COMES OUT OF IT!
That's the point, some women are so hot you can lick their ass.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:38 PM 07-05-2014
Wow homophobic much?? Not sure what women you've been looking at but most women don't have hairy asses like men do. Even though I'm coochie liquor, I'll lickety split, I'll lickety crack!!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:43 PM 07-05-2014
Wow homophobic much?? Not sure what women you've been looking at but most women don't have hairy asses like men do. Even though I'm coochie liquor, I'll lickety split, I'll lickety crack!!
[Reply]
kcxiv 08:44 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
yeah, dudes a big time homophobe. I guess its only gay if you think of it that way. I'm thinking he might be a closet gay dude. Or at least have gay tendencies! lol
[Reply]
rico 08:48 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
yeah, dudes a big time homophobe. I guess its only gay if you think of it that way. I'm thinking he might be a closet gay dude. Or at least have gay tendencies! lol
I was thinking he was 12 years old. :-)
[Reply]
philfree 10:58 AM 07-05-2014
The difference between eating pussy and eating shit? About an inch!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:06 AM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by philfree:
The difference between eating pussy and eating shit? About an inch!
A game of inches!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:32 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog:
A game of inches!
Matriculate your balls down the field..
[Reply]
bdj23 01:25 PM 07-05-2014
Buncha sexually repressed pussies up in here. I don't remember who said it but I read an analogy when it comes to the whole "zomg asses are for pillowbiters" argument. Just because a mini van and a Ferrari have a steering wheel, that doesn't mean that I want to drive the mini van. Just because a guy and a girl both have an asshole, that doesn't mean I want to stick any part of me in some doods butt.

Most women I've done it with have seemed to like it a lot. It ain't no thing.. Sex isn't the cleanest thing in the world anyway. I've had a chick do it to me too.. It wasn't bad. Not something I'd request, but hey.. If she really wanted to.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:33 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Buncha sexually repressed pussies up in here. I don't remember who said it but I read an analogy when it comes to the whole "zomg asses are for pillowbiters" argument. Just because a mini van and a Ferrari have a steering well, that doesn't mean that I want to drive the mini van. Just because a guy and a girl both have an asshole, that doesn't mean I want to stick any part of me in some doods butt.

Most women I've done it with have seemed to like it a lot. It ain't no thing.. Sex isn't the cleanest thing in the world anyway. I've had a chick do it to me too.. It wasn't bad. Not something I'd request, but hey.. If she really wanted to.
Anything you do with a member of the opposite sex is heterosexual. Even if you take it from a strapon. It's still hetero as long as it's not a dude plowing you. Sheesh. People need to get over their hangups. WTF cares what other people do?
[Reply]
vailpass 01:39 PM 07-05-2014
The majority of women would thank you for licking their bhole.
Some of them don't know it, but they would...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:23 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by Fried Meat Ball!:
Anything you do with a member of the opposite sex is heterosexual. Even if you take it from a strapon. It's still hetero as long as it's not a dude plowing you. Sheesh. People need to get over their hangups. WTF cares what other people do?
Is it gay if you watch soccer together?
[Reply]
rico 09:25 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog:
Is it gay if you watch soccer together?
Anything that has to do with soccer is the epitome of gay. :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:58 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Buncha sexually repressed pussies up in here. I don't remember who said it but I read an analogy when it comes to the whole "zomg asses are for pillowbiters" argument. Just because a mini van and a Ferrari have a steering wheel, that doesn't mean that I want to drive the mini van. Just because a guy and a girl both have an asshole, that doesn't mean I want to stick any part of me in some doods butt.

Seriously, dude. I sense sex once a month, always missionary and wearing socks with the lights on for most of these stiffs.

You lost me at letting a chick lick your own b hole though. I've actually heard it feels marvelous but my ass crack is hairy as shit. I'd have to do some serious grooming, not take a shit all day, and probably be pretty drunk to let a chick start foraging down in that jungle..
[Reply]
Page 20 of 33
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up