Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill
O.city 01:36 PM 11-20-2018
He's the best WR in football right now.

Prove me wrong.
[Reply]
DanT 02:48 PM 12-10-2018
In case you haven't seen it, here's a cool dynamic diagram from the NFL's NextGenStats showing the 4th and 9 play:
https://twitter.com/NextGenStats/sta...74059565060096
[Reply]
threebag 02:49 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I half expect Reek to line up at safety. You know he'd do it if they'd let him.
He probably has a better chance than E Berry at this point
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:00 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
[Schefter] A further examination of the foot injury that Chiefs’ WR Tyreek Hill sustained Sunday showed “nothing serious” and he now will be considered “day to day”, per source.
He's day to day, like Berry.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:25 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Or what?

You aren't tired yet of running around here harassing me?
I don't need to chase you around to find your shitty posts. You dump them all over the board. You're fucking worthless.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:26 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by loochy:
He's probably not. He's famous for his endurance.
Posted via Mobile Device
thank's u
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:34 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
He's day to day, like Berry.

Wonder who gets on the field first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sofa King 03:44 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I don't need to chase you around to find your shitty posts. You dump them all over the board. You're fucking worthless.
And what do you add again? Besides the "fuck you shithead!" and the "I'm cumming!!11!" posts.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:59 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
He's the best WR in football right now.

Prove me wrong.
Tyreek is definitely in the top 10 but DeAndre Hopkins hands-down is the best receiver in football and that’s without a decent quarterback throwing to him and yes that includes Deshaun Watson as well. When you consider how much he has done without a running game and without a quarterback just imagine what this guy would do with PM2 to as quarterback.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:00 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Tyreek is definitely in the top 10 but DeAndre Hopkins hands-down is the best receiver in football and that’s without a decent quarterback throwing to him and yes that includes Deshaun Watson as well. When you consider how much he has done without a running game and without a quarterback just imagine what this guy would do with PM2 to as quarterback.
Tyreek Hill made Alex Smith look like a good deep passer for the first time in 13 years. No slight at Smith there but it’s true.
[Reply]
In58men 04:01 PM 12-10-2018
Call me crazy, but I’d take Theilen over Hopkins right now.
[Reply]
carcosa 04:03 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
And what do you add again? Besides the "fuck you shithead!" and the "I'm cumming!!11!" posts.
Hard hitting football analysis
[Reply]
OKchiefs 04:04 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
Call me crazy, but I’d take Theilen over Hopkins right now.
Thielen is a glorified Jarvis Landry
[Reply]
In58men 04:07 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Thielen is a glorified Jarvis Landry
Absurd comparison.
[Reply]
carcosa 04:11 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
Absurd comparison.
He does bad posts.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 04:20 PM 12-10-2018
I won't argue against DHop but "in the top 10" is being ridiculously conservative. He is UNQUESTIONABLY top 5. I don't care which order people rank them, or who you think you have to bump out for him, Hill is in there.

For my personal preference, I would go:

1. Hopkins
2. Hill
3. Julio
4. OBJ
5. Evans

Brown/Thomas/Adams are the next 3, and after that it gets pretty messy.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Up