ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 80
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread
The Franchise 02:47 PM 07-24-2015
Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
[Reply]
kcpasco 06:19 AM 02-20-2018
Directv has gone to shit ever since being bought by AT&T.
[Reply]
kcxiv 06:21 AM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
yeah, i bailed 2 years ago. it was a good run, but what comcast offered me couldnt match what direct tv tried to offer me. It was a no bainer.
[Reply]
kcxiv 06:24 AM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Gonna miss Sunday Ticket. Not gonna lie.

But Christ, we can cut our bill by like 70% going with a streaming service. We're paying $180+ and don't even have the biggest package.

Guess my Sundays have been freed up.
before i went with 80 bucks for internet access plus 130 for direct tv 3 lines, to comcast which is 140 total i get the same amount of channels plus internet and free cell phone service. how could i say no? lol
[Reply]
kcpasco 06:26 AM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
yeah, i bailed 2 years ago. it was a good run, but what comcast offered me couldnt match what direct tv tried to offer me. It was a no bainer.
The only reason I keep them is Sunday Ticket. I’m out of market for Chiefs games. I’ll just find another way to watch.
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:25 AM 02-20-2018
The only reason I keep them is Sunday Ticket. I’m out of market for Chiefs games. I’ll just find another way to watch.
im in california and i think 12 of the 16 games were on tv. The other few i used sportsarefree
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:21 AM 02-20-2018
Going with NFL.com GamePass for next season.

Game Day Threads are awful.
Watching 1 hour of actual football with 2+ hours of timeouts/challenges/commercials each game? Not wasting that weekend time.
3 teams to focus on every Sunday? Screw that. Can just catch up on all of them through the week and at my leisure with GamePass.
The Ticket's just not worth the cost or trouble anymore.

:-)
[Reply]
Bwana 08:33 AM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Lower ratings? DTV don't give no ****s.....

DirecTV raising prices for NFL Sunday Ticket package

NFL fans who watch games on DirecTV’s Sunday Ticket are going to pay a little more next season.

According to tvanswerman.com, the basic Sunday Ticket package price is increasing from $281.94 in 2017 to $293.94 for games this fall. Add in a package that includes the Red Zone channel and the Fantasy channel, and the cost will be $395.94.
Wow I'm out.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:35 AM 02-20-2018
Game Pass subscribers: When are the replays available after the game?
[Reply]
Pablo 09:08 AM 02-20-2018
There's some truth to this.

My contract is up in May and I'm going to youtube.tv and an antenna and calling it good. Done with paying $100+ for TV. Only reason I've kept them this long is Time Warner was my other option here and fuck those cocksuckers, fuck them forever.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:10 AM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by Pablo:
There's some truth to this.

My contract is up in May and I'm going to youtube.tv and an antenna and calling it good. Done with paying $100+ for TV. Only reason I've kept them this long is Time Warner was my other option here and **** those one who sucks the peniss, **** them forever.
Don't know where you are, but some of the streams have local channel availability. Hulu, Sling, DirectvNow...
[Reply]
Pablo 09:12 AM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Don't know where you are, but some of the streams have local channel availability. Hulu, Sling, DirectvNow...
I'm in KC. I'll explore all those options a little more thoroughly as I get closer to my contract coming up, if they've got local channels even better! I just figured I'd have to do the antenna route for locals.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:18 AM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I'm in KC. I'll explore all those options a little more thoroughly as I get closer to my contract coming up, if they've got local channels even better! I just figured I'd have to do the antenna route for locals.
I know locals are available on Directv Now and Hulu for Kansas City. No antenna needed.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:25 AM 02-20-2018
Last season I didn't realize that you had to sign up for the expanded Season Ticket package to get Red Zone, because you never had to in the past. I bitched so much about it after the first weekend that they gave me Red Zone for the rest of the season plus $50/mo off my bill for one year, so I saved $600.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:25 AM 02-20-2018
I didn't get Sunday Ticket for free, but I don't need it. Chiefs games are locally available here. But I did call DirecTV and tell them that I wanted to cut the cord because I just got my fiber internet. They dropped my bill $60/ month for a year. I agreed to that and kept them.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:28 AM 02-20-2018
Wow I am shocked at you guys bad experience with Direct TV. I just switched to them since Cox internet sucked ass and I get all the channels that I had, free HBO since the wife and I have AT&T cell service and of course Sunday Ticket. It is $151 a month with gigabit internet via fiber optic. It is the fastest internet I have ever seen! The switch saved us $120 a month.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 80
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Up