ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 152
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
luv 05:56 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by R8ers:
Fat girls need love too :-)
Yes, we do.
[Reply]
threebag 05:57 PM 03-19-2011
Way to go Rain Man.
[Reply]
kstater 05:57 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
employ tactics like this. It seems clear that the majority has tired of this crap,
This really isn't true at all.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 05:57 PM 03-19-2011
Before we go overboard, lets recognize the mods for putting up with a lot and not being total jackasses like they have on places like the Mange.

Beat on each other but credit to mods for letting things work out.
[Reply]
jspchief 05:58 PM 03-19-2011
Heh. Dane didn't get bent enough to leave over what R8ard said.

His labia got bruised because he thought he was a heavy on this BB and he tried to throw his weight around to get someone banned for something that anyone who's been here for more than 3 days knows is not a bannable offense.

Hollywood tried to pull the "you know who I am? I'm motherf*cking Hollywood" card, and when no one cared he took his ball and went home.
[Reply]
kstater 05:59 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by jspchief:

His labia got bruised because he thought he was a heavy on this BB and he tried to throw his weight around to get someone banned for something that anyone who's been here for more than 3 days knows is not a bannable offense.

Hollywood tried to pull the "you know who I am? I'm motherf*cking Hollywood" card, and when no one cared he took his ball and went home.
:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:00 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Way to go Rain Man.
I really feel kind of bad about this. It wasn't intentional.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 06:00 PM 03-19-2011

Not the dreaded "Hollywood Card"
Zod told me he was an elite executive in the film industry :-)
[Reply]
Donger 06:01 PM 03-19-2011
It's actually pretty amazing how egalitarian this place is.
[Reply]
jspchief 06:02 PM 03-19-2011
and ftr, I was 5 pages into this thread before I realized the pedo/audio auto-edit.
[Reply]
Over-Head 06:02 PM 03-19-2011

:-) :-)

I got nothing personally against the guy, just can't stand his I'm right because I say so and you MUST believe it attitude.
CP is NOT the place to toss insults and not expect them back..WE ALL DO IT.

Sometimes we cam all go a bit far, will he be back, most likely. If he doesn't, well, he don't.
I was so pissed when I finally blew my cork (for taking thinghs to hart instead of just saying...what ever..I left for a year.
Put everything in perspective, ate my deserved shit sandwich for dsoing so like everyone else who left in a hissy fit and returned.
Either way, it ain't gonna amount to a hill of beans to me one way or another 2 mins after I log out and check my email.
[Reply]
threebag 06:02 PM 03-19-2011

Exactly this.

He'll be back after he medicates his pussy
[Reply]
DaFace 06:03 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by R8ers:
Nutshell, he insulted my family, I called him a name that was mean, he went to mods to get me banned, mods said I did not break rules, Dane makes goodbye thread.
For the record, this part isn't entirely true. At least for me. I was on a business trip and didn't have a chance to get on here until I got home from Minneapolis at 10am this morning. I wasn't in the mood to deal with a 24-hour-old issue at the time, and this thread was made before I had a chance to really look into it.

I don't think it's a bannable offense, but if you'd kept on about it after a warning, it very well could have been.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:03 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
It's actually pretty amazing how egalitarian this place is.
Not that I'm arguing, how do you figure? Are you talking moderation wise or membership self flagellation policing?
[Reply]
R8RFAN 06:04 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by DaFace:
For the record, this part isn't entirely true. At least for me. I was on a business trip and didn't have a chance to get on here until I got home from Minneapolis at 10am this morning. I wasn't in the mood to deal with a 24-hour-old issue at the time, and this thread was made before I had a chance to really look into it.

I don't think it's a bannable offense, but if you'd kept on about it after a warning, it very well could have been.
did I break the rules or not, would you have warned him as well or just me?
[Reply]
Page 37 of 152
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Up