ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Raider Hater thread
BlackOp 11:55 PM 08-02-2017
Raiders have been like the red-headed, deformed step-child that you keep locked in a cage, under the stairs. You let him out twice a year on Sunday for a few drunken laughs with friends...then stuff him back where he belongs.

Since the NFL seems hell-bent on pretending this team is legit after a 15 year absence...A dedicated repository is needed for all things negative about this ass-boil of a team.

Donks seem destined for AFCW purgatory for the next half decade...so they dont really count anymore.

Fuck the Raiders....
[Reply]
cmdrzman 05:13 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Fixed
You're upset... you seem to think that everything that doesn't fit you're liking is fixed... You're like that creepy neighbor next door-

Those 4 Raiders wins that you say were fixed? Not true... they were won because Carr drove his team down the field 80 yards to win those games with seconds left, and if you did your homework or watched the games, you'd know the flags were legit-...

But it's okay- You have Mahomes, the next Favre... Winston, Mariota, Carr, Trubisky etc.. all those young QB's are true stand tall pocket passers-

Mahomes has happy feet- he panics after the first sign of trouble and reverts to his sandlot football days in college- well, that aint gonna work in the NFL-- That dude keeps it up and he'll start gettting drilled out of bounds and be out of the league in 3 years-

He continues that and he'll be the next RGIII
[Reply]
DanT 05:25 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
They won those 4 games because Carr drove his team 80 yards and won those games with under 90 seconds left in the game...

Something you as a Chief fan has never experienced a Chief QB ever do- And likely will never see that happen-

That's why Carr was up for MVP last year before he broke his leg-
Chiefs QB Elvic Grbac started a 80-yard drive on his own 20 with 61 seconds left to beat the Raiders 28-27 on Monday Night Football, September 8, 1997. Eleven seconds were on the clock at the start of the game-winning play.

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/09/09/sp...m-raiders.html
[Reply]
New World Order 05:32 PM 09-01-2017
You're upset... you seem to think that everything that doesn't fit you're liking is fixed... You're like that creepy neighbor next door-

Those 4 Raiders wins that you say were fixed? Not true... they were won because Carr drove his team down the field 80 yards to win those games with seconds left, and if you did your homework or watched the games, you'd know the flags were legit-...

But it's okay- You have Mahomes, the next Favre... Winston, Mariota, Carr, Trubisky etc.. all those young QB's are true stand tall pocket passers-

Mahomes has happy feet- he panics after the first sign of trouble and reverts to his sandlot football days in college- well, that aint gonna work in the NFL-- That dude keeps it up and he'll start gettting drilled out of bounds and be out of the league in 3 years-

He continues that and he'll be the next RGIII

Mahomes looks light-years ahead of where Derek Carr was in his first preseason.

He looks like a stud.
[Reply]
DanT 06:04 PM 09-01-2017
They won those 4 games because Carr drove his team 80 yards and won those games with under 90 seconds left in the game...

Something you as a Chief fan has never experienced a Chief QB ever do- And likely will never see that happen-

From what I can see in the game logs, there was not a single game last year that the Raiders won because Carr drove his team 80 yards to get a game-winning score that happened with under 90 seconds left in the game, let alone 4 such games.

You can find the Raiders 2016 game logs here:
https://www.pro-football-reference.c...s/rai/2016.htm

You can find game logs for all of Derek Carr's NFL regular season comeback wins here:
https://www.pro-football-reference.c...layer=CarrDe02

When the Raiders beat the Saints, Carr drove the team 75 yards and scored with 0:47 seconds left on the clock.

When the Raiders beat the Ravens, Carr drove the team 66 yards and 2:12 were left on the clock when the TD was registered.

When the Raiders beat the Texans, Carr drove the team 85 yards and 4:43 was on the clock when the Raiders scored.

When the Raiders beat Tampa Bay, Carr drove the team 60 yards to score a game-winning TD in overtime, so although the game clock had 1:45 on it when the score was made, the game ended.

When the Raiders beat the Panthers, Carr drove the team on a 82-yard drive that culminated with a go-ahead FG that happened with 1:45 on the clock.

So, of these 5 games, there were two late 80+ yard game winning drives (Texans & Panthers) and two go-ahead scores that happened with under 90 seconds (Saints and Bucs) remaining in the game, but there were 0 games with an 80+ yard drive culminating in a game-tying or winning score with under 90 seconds on the clock.

Derek Carr's an impressive QB. It's good when a QB can win games late, and he's shown he can do that. It's also good when a team plays well enough not to have to stage late-game comebacks.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 06:32 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by DanT:
Chiefs QB Elvic Grbac started a 80-yard drive on his own 20 with 61 seconds left to beat the Raiders 28-27 on Monday Night Football, September 8, 1997. Eleven seconds were on the clock at the start of the game-winning play.

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/09/09/sp...m-raiders.html
Thats just terrific sunshine.. has nothing to do with what were talking.. So "you" were that kid in class that always asks the stupid questions-
[Reply]
cmdrzman 06:33 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by DanT:
From what I can see in the game logs, there was not a single game last year that the Raiders won because Carr drove his team 80 yards to get a game-winning score that happened with under 90 seconds left in the game, let alone 4 such games.

You can find the Raiders 2016 game logs here:
https://www.pro-football-reference.c...s/rai/2016.htm

You can find game logs for all of Derek Carr's NFL regular season comeback wins here:
https://www.pro-football-reference.c...layer=CarrDe02

When the Raiders beat the Saints, Carr drove the team 75 yards and scored with 0:47 seconds left on the clock.

When the Raiders beat the Ravens, Carr drove the team 66 yards and 2:12 were left on the clock when the TD was registered.

When the Raiders beat the Texans, Carr drove the team 85 yards and 4:43 was on the clock when the Raiders scored.

When the Raiders beat Tampa Bay, Carr drove the team 60 yards to score a game-winning TD in overtime, so although the game clock had 1:45 on it when the score was made, the game ended.

When the Raiders beat the Panthers, Carr drove the team on a 82-yard drive that culminated with a go-ahead FG that happened with 1:45 on the clock.

So, of these 5 games, there were two late 80+ yard game winning drives (Texans & Panthers) and two go-ahead scores that happened with under 90 seconds (Saints and Bucs) remaining in the game, but there were 0 games with an 80+ yard drive culminating in a game-tying or winning score with under 90 seconds on the clock.

Derek Carr's an impressive QB. It's good when a QB can win games late, and he's shown he can do that. It's also good when a team plays well enough not to have to stage late-game comebacks.
Did your parents have any children that lived?
[Reply]
DanT 06:37 PM 09-01-2017
Thats just terrific sunshine.. has nothing to do with what were talking.. So "you" were that kid in class that always asks the stupid questions-
Here's what you said in the post where I quoted you:

In other words, you made a claim that the Chiefs have never experienced a Chiefs QB winning a game where [the QB] drove the team 80 yards and won the game with under 90 seconds left in the game. I provided you a counterexample that showed that your claim was wrong. In a later post, I also showed you that there were, in fact, zero games last year in which Carr won a game by driving his team 80 yards to win with under 90 seconds left in the game.

So I directly addressed what you were talking about and showed that you were mistaken about the claims you were making.
[Reply]
DanT 06:39 PM 09-01-2017
Yes. Three. I don't think they had any that did not live, but I'm not positive about that.

Seems like a strange question to ask someone on a football fans bulletin board. Are you OK?

Think about it. Had my parents had only children that had not survived, there would have been no way I could have posted something under my name.

Had my parents had some children that had survived and some that had not survived, then why would that be something that you should want to know about? I would imagine that could be very sad for the siblings of the deceased child or children and, if not for them, then at least their parents, assuming one or both are still alive.

Had my parents had only children that survived, then what would that have to do with whether a Raiders fan or a fan of any other football team is making accurate claims? I shouldn't think that one would have much at all to do with the other.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:27 AM 09-10-2017
Do you have any comebacks that arent borrowed?

Keeping track of when and where 'timely" calls against the Titans affect the outcome...Holds/PI.

How many points get taken off the board in this one?
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:47 PM 09-10-2017
Nice...I wish KC could hit someone full speed...3 yards out of bound and have the refs call the other team for a foul.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:33 PM 09-10-2017
Oh gee...4th qtr and the refs ignore Crabtree grabbing the defenders facemask.

Seen this shitshow before...
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 01:47 PM 09-10-2017
This Raiders team is fun to watch. They're looking very complete. It'll be interesting to see whether that idiot Del Rio figures out a way to screw up his very talented team.
[Reply]
LaDexter 03:22 PM 09-10-2017
I've heard this phrase before

"Raider Football"

What is Raider Football?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:20 PM 09-10-2017

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:33 PM 09-10-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Raiders have been like the red-headed, deformed step-child that you keep locked in a cage, under the stairs. You let him out twice a year on Sunday for a few drunken laughs with friends...then stuff him back where he belongs.

Since the NFL seems hell-bent on pretending this team is legit after a 15 year absence...A dedicated repository is needed for all things negative about this ass-boil of a team.

Donks seem destined for AFCW purgatory for the next half decade...so they dont really count anymore.

Fuck the Raiders....
Yeah, great thread( as usual ), but I'm really going to need to know where the NFL Illuminati stand on this before I cast a hate.

Thanks!
[Reply]
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Up